Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things
Default Decision and Advice

I am 19 and am a little larger than average. I have always loved bbw's and ssbbw's. Now I am at a point in which I am having trouble with. I love fat and kinda want to be fat and love when I eat a lot,but after I like I ate too much and need to lose weight. Any advice on weather i should become huge or get slimer.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #2
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do what you want to do. Only you know what will make you happy. No one else can really tell you.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
Any advice on weather i should become huge or get slimer.

where do I begin.....if it rains...you can get all kinds of SLIMEY in da muds

Old 09-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
ssbbwfa3

ssbbwfa3 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
where do I begin.....if it rains...you can get all kinds of SLIMEY in da muds

ok well sorry I messed up it's not english class here I got my point across
Old 09-19-2013, 02:10 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwfa3 View Post
ok well sorry I messed up it's not english class here I got my point across
No, but good spelling and grammar shows a respect for the people you are talking to and makes people more likely to take you seriously and to take the time and effort to read what you have said and reply to it instead of thinking you are a time waster. Also, childish 'it's not english class' type remarks make you seem bratty and childish.

As for whether or not you should get larger or stay slimmer, I have had this kind of debate my whole life in a way. I like chubby people for a number of reasons and have always been slightly bigger than most people (around 130-150lbs at 5'2) and been torn between wanting to eat whatever I like and embrace my size however big I get and wanting to slim down until I am at a socially acceptable weight. I have been everywhere from 110-175lbs as an adult and have recently come to the conclusion that what is healthiest for me physically and mentally is to just enjoy my food and not worry about whether I am gaining or losing weight. I am bigger now than I have been in my life but it is really wonderful to not worry about gaining or losing weight. So that would be my advice to you, though of course only you know what will make you happy.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:50 AM   #6
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
No, but good spelling and grammar shows a respect for the people you are talking to and makes people more likely to take you seriously and to take the time and effort to read what you have said and reply to it instead of thinking you are a time waster. Also, childish 'it's not english class' type remarks make you seem bratty and childish.

As for whether or not you should get larger or stay slimmer, I have had this kind of debate my whole life in a way. I like chubby people for a number of reasons and have always been slightly bigger than most people (around 130-150lbs at 5'2) and been torn between wanting to eat whatever I like and embrace my size however big I get and wanting to slim down until I am at a socially acceptable weight. I have been everywhere from 110-175lbs as an adult and have recently come to the conclusion that what is healthiest for me physically and mentally is to just enjoy my food and not worry about whether I am gaining or losing weight. I am bigger now than I have been in my life but it is really wonderful to not worry about gaining or losing weight. So that would be my advice to you, though of course only you know what will make you happy.
Well said . That is more or less the philosophy I follow these days. There was a time when I was entirely fixated on trying to lose weight and to get down to a size that I was told to be "ideal" for my height. I spent years being unhappy while I struggled internally to reach a "goal" that my heart wasn't truly motivated to reach. I was doing it because I felt that I had to do it; I never really stopped to think if it was actually what I myself wanted.

Fast forward to today and I have a much different perspective on body image and weight loss/gain in general. I don't go out of my way in an effort to gain, but conversely, I don't go out of my way to lose it anymore either. Over the years, my "default" weight has typically hovered around the 270 mark and I now feel that I'm happy with that. At a height of 5'7, I feel content with my size. The last thing I'd ever want to do is go back to counting calories again, heh; it's just no way to live.

Long story short, I'll just reiterate what's already been said -- go with whatever makes you happy. As cliché as it may sound, what you want is what is ultimately important, particularly when it comes to your own body. Do a little soul searching and see what you come up with.

Last edited by MrSensible; 09-19-2013 at 02:58 AM. Reason: typos
MrSensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:40 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
Well said . That is more or less the philosophy I follow these days. There was a time when I was entirely fixated on trying to lose weight and to get down to a size that I was told to be "ideal" for my height. I spent years being unhappy while I struggled internally to reach a "goal" that my heart wasn't truly motivated to reach. I was doing it because I felt that I had to do it; I never really stopped to think if it was actually what I myself wanted.

Fast forward to today and I have a much different perspective on body image and weight loss/gain in general. I don't go out of my way in an effort to gain, but conversely, I don't go out of my way to lose it anymore either. Over the years, my "default" weight has typically hovered around the 270 mark and I now feel that I'm happy with that. At a height of 5'7, I feel content with my size. The last thing I'd ever want to do is go back to counting calories again, heh; it's just no way to live.

Long story short, I'll just reiterate what's already been said -- go with whatever makes you happy. As cliché as it may sound, what you want is what is ultimately important, particularly when it comes to your own body. Do a little soul searching and see what you come up with.
I wanted to rep you but it wouldn't let me! I just wanted to say that it is great to find another person with this philosophy about weight, for a lot of people I think it is the healthiest way to think!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:55 AM   #8
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I wanted to rep you but it wouldn't let me! I just wanted to say that it is great to find another person with this philosophy about weight, for a lot of people I think it is the healthiest way to think!
Spot on, I couldn't agree more.

As for the rep, it's all about the thought, so thank you.