Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default Ajay Rochester

Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue. There was a BBW in the upper right corner of the cover so I had to take a peek. It turned out to be Ajay Rochester, former host of the Australian Biggest Loser show and author of weight loss books. Apparently, she gained all her weight back and then some! What's more intriguing, the magazine quotes her as saying, "I love my new curves!" She is my new celebrity crush. If you're not familiar with what she looks like, check out this link where she wears a bikini:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...end-Vegas.html

DAMN! She is gorgeous.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue. There was a BBW in the upper right corner of the cover so I had to take a peek. It turned out to be Ajay Rochester, former host of the Australian Biggest Loser show and author of weight loss books. Apparently, she gained all her weight back and then some! What's more intriguing, the magazine quotes her as saying, "I love my new curves!" She is my new celebrity crush. If you're not familiar with what she looks like, check out this link where she wears a bikini:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...end-Vegas.html

DAMN! She is gorgeous.
Shame she is already involved in a radio stunt to loose those curves for 20k isnt it
Old 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Shame she is already involved in a radio stunt to loose those curves for 20k isnt it
Well, I'd like to say I'm surprised at that, yet I'm not. . Seems once you're in that "celebrity" realm, your weight is especially dangled like the sword of Damocles over your head. . (not that some don't try in our world as well) She's a lovely woman, but of course so are you spiritangel!
Old 09-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #4
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

She wrote a book proclaiming loving yourself curves and all

was the first Aussie host of Australias Biggest Looser show

and she fad diets and yo yos up and down hardly a role model

if you want a real role model

Look at Julie Goodwin our first masterchef winner

she turned down 1/4 mill to loose weight saying she loves her curves and she has never compramised and she works out and is really healthy

and totally gorgeous
Old 09-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Wow! I never knew this woman existed until today. I was at the pharmacy waiting on line when I noticed the current issue of Star magazine. It was their Best and Worst Bodies Issue.
Thats exactly how I first heard of this woman. She is absolutely gorgeous, makes me wonder why on earth she even bother with "The Biggest Loser" and focus more on a plus size model career?
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
Heart & Mind

Heart & Mind has said some nice things

She's quite cute indeed.
Heart & Mind is offline   Reply With Quote