Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #26
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

and gets butthurt like an ass
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #27
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
No one is butthurt here. Just calling you out on your douchebaggery.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #28
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

you seem upset
Old 12-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #29
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
When multiple people point out that the way you're behaving isn't acceptable, the right response isn't to be even more of a jackass.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
When multiple people point out that the way you're behaving isn't acceptable, the right response isn't to be even more of a jackass.
Except when you have a small penis and an anti-social personality disorder.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #31
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Except when you have a small penis and an anti-social personality disorder.
I wouldn't comment on someone's penis size in a negative way, because I feel that's body shaming and completely unnecessary.

Even those with personality disorders can learn to behave in a socially acceptable manner, but they need to understand why their behaviour is wrong and want to change, which doesn't happen that often, AFAIK.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #32
natepogue
King of FAs

lol i'm getting psycho analyzed now. total butthurt reaction

everyone take a deep breath
Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #33
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
lol i'm getting psycho analyzed now. total butthurt reaction

everyone take a deep breath
You're obviously too immature to realize your insensitivity that started this. Perhaps, 4chan, Reddit, and all those sites are more suitable to your "wise"-cracks?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #34
penguin
Fnord

I'm not butthurt. I find you frustrating and annoying, because you flat out refuse to listen to anyone when they tell you that you need to pull it back and stop behaving like a douche.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #35
natepogue
King of FAs

More ad hominem attacks and some seriously rustled jimmies
Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #36
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
More ad hominem attacks and some seriously rustled jimmies
No, because it is your behaviour that's the problem.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #37
natepogue
King of FAs

I'm going to have to ask you to calm down
Old 12-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #38
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
I'm going to have to ask you to calm down
Why? I'm not the least bit upset or worked up. I'm already pretty chilled.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #39
FatAndProud

And I don't get angry at boys over the Internet. Puuullllllleeeeze. I just wanted to turn on your light bulb of common decency and reason, but it seems to have burned out
Old 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #40
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
And I don't get angry at boys over the Internet. Puuullllllleeeeze. I just wanted to turn on your light bulb of common decency and reason, but it seems to have burned out
This. Anytime he's told his behavior is hurtful or out of line, he responds by trashing everybody else and refusing to look inward.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #41
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't want to squash per se... more like just, slather myself on him

slath·er
[slath -er] Show IPA Informal.

verb (used with object)
to spread or apply thickly: to slather butter on toast.

to spread something thickly on (usually followed by with ): to slather toast with butter.

to spend or use lavishly.

*this may be considered more a confession
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #42
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know what the problem is, I just looked at all of natepogue's posts in this thread and don't see anything objectionable:

Quote:
This message is hidden because natepogue is on your ignore list.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #43
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I don't know what the problem is, I just looked at all of natepogue's posts in this thread and don't see anything objectionable:
Yea, I took that step too.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #44
natepogue
King of FAs

Dianaprince and Cobraverde left out the part where they were actually still able to see every one of my posts since other people quoted me. lol
Old 01-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #45
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's not exactly squishing but I love hugs from my girlfriend. She is a good bit bigger than me. I love climbing out of a hot bath with my skin feeling all hot and giving her a huge hug its even better when her skin is cold . Her cold tummy against my warm body feels so nice
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #46
Tamall

Tamall has said some nice things

Had my face sat on once, it was my first but not hers. She gave me the full treatment. If I ate her good then I got to breathe. It was quite enjoyable.
Tamall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #47
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I really like the feeling. My partner loves to feel my weight, sometimes he wants me to sit on his chest while I eat dinner. It started out as something I only did for him, but now its such a turn on for me!
Been nearly a year away from dimensions. This is very interesting to me also. An ideal situation really on multiple levels.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #48
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Im into a good squashing! lol.