Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Giving It Up.

I'm wondering if anybody else has been in the situation my girlfriend and I currently find ourselves in. Little over a year ago she decided to try gaining for me and has come to love it, and every aspect of a feeder/feedee relationship. We recently discussed the health issues she's been having with it (her being in muscle pain) and decided that the best notion was for her to lose the weight, even though neither of us wanna see it go. She's been enjoying the attention, the feeling, and the Goddess aspect of it, and I'm enjoying my desire being fulfilled after 11 years of looking.

So, my question is: what's somethings I can do to help keep our physical relation as good as it is? I love her with all my heart and see myself with no one else, we just wanna keep the weight on and going. Anybody been here? Done this?

All advice is welcomed. Thank you.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker can now change their title

how heavy are we talking about here? the best course of action will depend on that. for starters i recommend she exercised regardless of whether she is considering weight loss. unless you completely dont mind the consequences of a lot of weight gain, you should exercise to 1. increase muscle mass to keep up with the bulk and 2. hinder health issues

weight loss will definitely help but considering the couple's preferences its hard to tell. if you do exercise and stregthen the body though, she might not need to lose as much weight to feel healthy again

just dont underestimate the body's ability to handle extra girth. with proper workouts, you can be 400+ pounds and have relatively healthy lives.
hedonistthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A bunch of quick random thoughts:

- For what it is worth, my wife has never been a deliberate gainer, but she really loves her food and gained steadily for first half dozen or so years of our relationship, before she got big enough that it began to bother her in practical ways. She did proceed to lose some weight, eat healthier, and get a lot more active. Not quite the same as your situation where you’ve had deliberate gain as a bonding thing between you, but at least somewhat similar experience perhaps.

- A commitment to lose some weight is not the same as getting skinny. Perhaps you two could plan that she do something like lose 10% of her weight, then see how she is doing. (Sometimes a smallish loss is all it takes for the body to sort of catch up with the gain).

- As was said, a focus on health and strength may well make more long term difference than losing weight.

- One additional thing to look at is footwear. Depending on how big she is and how much walking or standing she does, as she gains it may be that shoes that were ok for her aren’t anymore. Inadequate footwear can lead to foot, leg, and back pain.

- Presumably you have turn-ons other than just weight gain, and apparently you were attracted to her before she ever started gaining. Focus on all the other stuff that turns you on. For me, I’ve always liked seeing my wife moving and I love touching her, so things like going biking together (especially following her!), throwing around a Frisbee, or massaging her legs or back if they are sore (or any time that she’ll let me) are all turn-ons (and if she is smaller than she once was, there is still plenty of curves to admire in motion, and a good mix of muscle overlayed with fat to massage).

Obviously your situation is different from anyone else’s situation, and the above is based on my experiences, so take it with many pinches of salt, at best.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

My advice is thus: if she and you absolutely must continue with the gaining, but she's running into pain because of it, then she should start an exercise routine. At least a strength building one. As long as she continues to eat more calories than she is burning off with the exercise, she will continue to gain. And her muscles and bones will grow stronger, allowing her body to support the weight better.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote