Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #1
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Help me gain :D

Hey! I am still new here but am very excited to really get started on my weight gain. I have been a gainer for a long time and have never been a small girl. Until recently I was passively gaining (not dieting, not restricting myself too much) but after my boyfriend and I had a talk where he admited it wasn't just that he was comfortable/turned on by my size but that he wanted me bigger I decided whole heartedly to embrace it and eat what I want and as much as I want!

I am 280lbs (and 5'4) right now and have been eating a lot lately. I would love to get some people supporting and encouraging me and telling me what they think! Other than him I don't know any FFA's and obviously there are a lot of people who are just the opposite! It would be good to have positivity

So I will post some pictures now, in order from oldest to newest. The oldest dates back two years ago and they progress up until just 2 weeks ago. Tell me what you think!

OH and I made a wishlist for things to help me add to my squishiness! It is here: http://amzn.com/w/382OZVNL7B6SA
I would loveeee anything on there
2 years ago - Now

GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi and welcome. First off, congratulations on the gain so far. You look amazing. And secondly, good luck on hitting your goals.

Do you have an ultimate goal size wise?
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

I meant FA not FFA*** oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Hi and welcome. First off, congratulations on the gain so far. You look amazing. And secondly, good luck on hitting your goals.

Do you have an ultimate goal size wise?

Thank you! My current goal is to hit 300 but that wont be my final goal My next goal will be made once I hit my current one. It will probably be either 350 or 400

I am also looking at possibly doing something like bigcuties.com
Old 10-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #4
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Why are my pictures gone from my post?
Old 10-03-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

How much did you weigh in the first picture?
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
Why are my pictures gone from my post?
I can still see you pics.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #7
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default Congratulations and good luck

Just a note of congratulations and a wish for continued good luck! You are lucky indeed to have found someone who understands this part of you and shares your desires. Good for you!

PS. I can still see the pictures you posted, and you look about as happy as can be in them!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Sorry guys! For some reason I wasn't seeing any of my pics last night o.o

Snow-White: Hmm... 260 or so? Maybe? I really am not sure, I didn't keep track much lol. But I wore like a size 18 in jeans and now I wear a 24 if that gives you any idea

Thank you Luv2 Believe it or not he is actually the one who introduced me to the gaining/fat acceptance scene at all. I come from a pretty narrow minded (and all skinny) family and always hated myself for not being small. He and I talked on the internet for yeeears before we actually got together (First pic was during the first day or two we met). Then a few months later I moved across country to live with him haha. I am lucky he came into my life for sure

I still have a ton of issues with confidence but I am working on it

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 10-03-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics

Well aren't you cute. Adorable face. You should be a Big Cuties model.
Gendo Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gendo Ikari View Post
Well aren't you cute. Adorable face. You should be a Big Cuties model.
Aww thank you!
I actually just applied to be one!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
njsubhub

njsubhub has said some nice things

You are very beautiful. Good luck on your goals.
njsubhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #12
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsubhub View Post
You are very beautiful. Good luck on your goals.
Thank you!!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Took some new pics last night

Old 10-05-2013, 03:24 AM   #14
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice decision to gain intentionally. I can't wait to see you fatter!
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #15
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
Took some new pics last night

Good pics.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #16
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Thanks both of you )
I have been eating a ton and last I checked I was up a few more pounds!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:49 AM   #17
Dex

Dex can now change their title

You're a cutie tootsie roll.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #18
gaetano2733

gaetano2733 can now change their title

You look amazing.
gaetano2733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Very nice!!! Hope to see you as a Big Cutie soon. You kinda look like Kirsten Dunst, only sexier. Good luck on the gain!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #20
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Good pics.
Actually, these are GREAT pics.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:53 AM   #21
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Very nice!!! Hope to see you as a Big Cutie soon. You kinda look like Kirsten Dunst, only sexier. Good luck on the gain!!!
Daw! Thank you :3 she is super cute so that is an awesome compliment :3
Old 10-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #22
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
You're a cutie tootsie roll.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaetano2733 View Post
You look amazing.
Aww thanks :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Actually, these are GREAT pics.
Haha aww thank youu
Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #23
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

So soft and pretty!
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #24
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

Wow, you look great. The extra weight suits you well.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #25
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Wow, you are beautiful, love your plump sexy belly. I can't wait to see you bigger, happy eating.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote