Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
Historypenguin

Historypenguin can now change their title
Default Weight gain confession, goal, and questions.

I'm going to admit this for the first time. I know some people disagree with weight gaining but I've been putting on weight for a while without trying. I find myself completely comfortable only when my clothes are getting smaller. Of course my husband loves every new pound I gain. He's not a feeder though I believe he's more of a encourager than anything. lol. One day we we're having sex and I said I'll get fatter, I'll hit 450. He went crazy for that. ANYWAY, I am now actively trying to gain weight. My only concern is whenever we decide to have children. Should lose some weight or maybe increase my exercise and weight gain at the same time? Getting some muscle while staying fat and ever so soft. That actually felt good to admit that I want to gain weight.
Historypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Good for you! It's good to know what you want and to go for it, whatever it is.

Jealous of your husband!
Silver Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great for you! That moment of realization was really awesome for me too. I remember looking at my body, noticing the new flab and thinking "yes, oh god I want more!"
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Letting go of all of my doubts and fears that society had drilled into my head about being fat all my life and just letting it happen was the hardest and best part for me. It's awesome that you have someone to share it with too. I think that will make it amazing.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
Historypenguin

I was alittle scared that some of the reactions would be a lot of "noes don't do that!" I love how my body feels, and that is a first time. I love every new pound I seem to gain. Thank you for the kind words
Old 08-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nobody seems to have answered your question about the wanting children thing so I'll bite! Keeping fit and active is really important, not because you want to have children but because as you become bigger it takes more strength and stamina to carry around the higher weight. It is possible to be fat and fit and it is possible to exercise more and to still get fatter (I exercise four times a week and have put on about 30lbs in the last six months). Also, gaining more muscle will help your weight rise quicker as well! So do your best to stay strong and fit and healthy, that will help in life and also help increase your fertility. =)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:54 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you go look on the health board, there is at least one thread about plus sized pregnancies, and you'll see that some women have had perfectly good outcomes at quite high weights. However, there is little doubt that the risks of complications increase as you get heavier, especially if you already start having higher blood pressure or signs of insulin resistance before being pregnant. Weight could also be a factor in fertility in some cases, but I suspect that for women often infertility and higher weights come from the same cause, rather than the weight causing the infertility (but I'm sure there are cases where it does).

So if you do want to have children, I'd suggest keeping your gain to as little as you can stand, making sure to keep an eye on blood pressure, cholesterol, etc, and generally being smart about eating a healthy mix of foods and staying reasonably active and strong. Then again, all that advice also applies for enjoying being fat for a long time, too! Because let's face it, gaining can be a lot of fun, but it can only last for so long, so you need to plan on enjoying life when you are not gaining, too
Old 08-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
Historypenguin

Well, I started minor weight lifting. Just little . I do go on my husbands morning walks with him. He's a hiker and stays in shape for some of the rough trails he likes to take. Though I tell you, if I could sit on the couch and eat all day and do nothing. It'll be perfect but I know better, like doing that only a few times out of the week . I think if keep myself a fit fatty. Then there should be no worries. Thank you all so much for hearing me out, and giving me good advice!
Old 09-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

HistoryPenguin:

On 25 August 2013 you wrote:

"I gained about 40lbs within a 4 month span. During this year of course. Finally putting me up at 290lbs. Since then, I'm not going lie about this, I've been hoping to hit 300lbs real soon."

and also wrote:

"I'm going to admit this for the first time. I know some people disagree with weight gaining but I've been putting on weight for a while without trying. I find myself completely comfortable only when my clothes are getting smaller. Of course my husband loves every new pound I gain. He's not a feeder though I believe he's more of a encourager than anything. lol. One day we we're having sex and I said I'll get fatter, I'll hit 450. He went crazy for that. ANYWAY, I am now actively trying to gain weight. My only concern is whenever we decide to have children. Should lose some weight or maybe increase my exercise and weight gain at the same time? Getting some muscle while staying fat and ever so soft. That actually felt good to admit that I want to gain weight."

If you are willing to tell us, I, for one, am interested in reading about your progression. Were you about 250 pounds for a long time, and then started your 40 pound gain? If so, what lead to your change of mind? OR, perhaps, you were gaining fairly continuously, and simply increased the pace to the 10 pounds/month you reported. OR maybe something else. I look forward to reading your comments.
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #10
Historypenguin

Mainly stress. For those few months I was stress eating. I was eating at late hours every night. There were some major issues going on within those months. After that, I just slowed down, tried to diet but I gave up on that. I know, it may seem skeptical but that's the truth on the explosion of weight. Now, since I'm trying to actually gain, it's a lot harder. lol
Old 09-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I see my doctor every six months for health related reasons. Leading up to the scheduled appointment, I eat better, I put in some exercise, etc.

After the appointment, I fall off the wagon. Always. I get this raging appetite back, and food just tastes better than before.

Old 10-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not quite 'weight gain' but maybe 'post-gain appreciation'? Anyway....

IC that sometimes I deliberately go down the stairs in a very cloppy, jerky, way, just to feel things jiggle more.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IC - Lately since I have gained quite a bit of weight, I think about someone who I had a fleeting affair with years ago. I know they have gone on to be a chef and I fantasise that we meet up and I find out the reason they got into cooking was because they wanted to feed people. Pretty much in this fantasy I get to eat loads of nice food and be worshipped...or prodded and humiliated. *depending on how I feel*

I also confess this could be totally reversed and I would love to play out feeder fantasies too. *They say the best Doms are ex Subs and I can see why*

I also confess my fantasies come to me without gender or sexuality binaries and I can start off imagining I am a woman with another woman and end up being a guy with another guy. Fat remains a constant, whether on me or another. *In real life I am a bi cis femme woman*
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote