Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Default Crushes on Teachers

I remember back in high school there was a very plump and beautiful teacher. She was a large hourglass. She had trouble zipping her pants up, which looked like they were about to burst open. I saw her run just a couple of times, and her large butt cheeks bounced incredibly.

Who else has had teachers that they couldn't keep their eyes off, perhaps even distracting them from their studies?
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The music teacher I had from grades 3 through 8 was one of the fattest women I'd seen up until that point in my life. Even in grade three I had a fascination with and warm-fuzzy feelings about fat people, so she made an immediate impression on me. I was even uncharacteristically daring enough to defend her size to other students.

The only problem was that she had no business being near children (she did have one of her own at one point, poor thing), and certainly should never have been a teacher. Not that her intentions weren't good, but...... let's just say that she was far more successful at turning me off from music than teaching me anything about it, and I was not the only one. And the whole school seemed more relaxed when she was on maternity leave.

So I guess you could say she was my introduction to "Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like."
Old 06-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The music teacher I had from grades 3 through 8 was one of the fattest women I'd seen up until that point in my life. Even in grade three I had a fascination with and warm-fuzzy feelings about fat people, so she made an immediate impression on me. I was even uncharacteristically daring enough to defend her size to other students.

The only problem was that she had no business being near children (she did have one of her own at one point, poor thing), and certainly should never have been a teacher. Not that her intentions weren't good, but...... let's just say that she was far more successful at turning me off from music than teaching me anything about it, and I was not the only one. And the whole school seemed more relaxed when she was on maternity leave.

So I guess you could say she was my introduction to "Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like."
Being physically attracted to someone that you don't like is part of the fun , i allways wish a big teacher =( never had one.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

Hum...... Now I'll see my students in an «new light»....

Never thaught about it much but now I will!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
Macanudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nai'a~ View Post

I would love to be your student!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:53 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Lol, Nai'a, I'm sure you have various former students out there who credit you with why they know that big can be beautiful. None are ever apt to tell you, but I'm positive it is true. (and probably some heavier girls who are so glad that they had your example too).
Old 06-29-2013, 02:32 AM   #7
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I was very attracted to a high school sub she subbed regularly. She was a beautiful BBW. We talked a few times but mostly school stuff.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #8
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had probably the biggest crush ever on my Metaphysics professor. BHM, good looking, and incredibly smart. I may have taken Phi of Science just because he was teaching it.

Though, my shameless ogling didn't distract me. It was actually one of the classes I paid the most attention to and never skipped once. I suppose I'm loyal to those I crush upon.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:32 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do university lecturers count?

Because there was one chubby guy who took a couple of genetics lectures who was hot! My entirely male friend group thought it was hilarious that I insisted on sitting near the front every time he took the lecture!

There was another guy in my Cancer Genetics module who was one of two lecturers but only took two out of the 20 or so lectures we had. And when he wasn't lecturing he sat in the chair across the aisle next to me! He wasn't a BHM at all but he had a certain dorky charm!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Basically, if you say that you've never had a crush on a teacher, you're lying. lol
Old 07-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #11
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never had a crush on any kind of teacher, I swear.

.......... WAIT!

Does he count?

No?

You guys sure?

.......... I must not be human then. *Twirls antenna around finger self-consciously*
Old 07-03-2013, 03:49 AM   #12
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I've never had a crush on any kind of teacher, I swear.

.......... WAIT!

Does he count?

No?

You guys sure?

.......... I must not be human then. *Twirls antenna around finger self-consciously*
If you listen and learn then it counts for sure.

I have had a ridiculous amount of crushes on teachers. I think this was my colleges fault as it seemed to take on a high ratio of 23-30 female staff, in mostly the subjects I took. Photography was a lesson not to be missed. I think this was where I developed my love of redheads.

(no puns intended)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:39 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Basically, if you say that you've never had a crush on a teacher, you're lying. lol
Never had a crush on teacher if lecturers at uni don't count!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #14
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Never had a crush on teacher if lecturers at uni don't count!
yerp that counts also
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #15
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had no BBW teachers! Now it's just one of my favorite fantasies instead. I'd be glad to stay after class for one.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default I had a Geography teacher in 9th Grade that

was the biggest woman I had ever seen, and still ranks high in the category. A huge regularly shaped pear with arms that were so fat they had a double cascade of fat where the triceps should have been, swallowing her elbows. She waddled around the room (this was 1978 now) which led her to have to rest with a lean-in to a desk frequently, and if it was your desk, you could feel the heat from her body, and hear her gently panting. She was only about 30-35 when I was in her class, with blue eyes, dark black hair that fell beyond her shoulders, and very fair skin. She generally wore thin stretch pants and I remember watching the dimples of her ass shimmy and shake as she made her waddles around the room, arms bouncing, belly heaving. I would often "pitch a tent" as they say in class, and I would say that she really was the first woman to make me react that way at a supersize. Watching her write on the board, with those wattles and rolls dancing around was erotic to the extreme, and the panting after a sentence due to the strain of lifting her arm...argh!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
Macanudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.Burton View Post
was the biggest woman I had ever seen, and still ranks high in the category. A huge regularly shaped pear with arms that were so fat they had a double cascade of fat where the triceps should have been, swallowing her elbows. She waddled around the room (this was 1978 now) which led her to have to rest with a lean-in to a desk frequently, and if it was your desk, you could feel the heat from her body, and hear her gently panting. She was only about 30-35 when I was in her class, with blue eyes, dark black hair that fell beyond her shoulders, and very fair skin. She generally wore thin stretch pants and I remember watching the dimples of her ass shimmy and shake as she made her waddles around the room, arms bouncing, belly heaving. I would often "pitch a tent" as they say in class, and I would say that she really was the first woman to make me react that way at a supersize. Watching her write on the board, with those wattles and rolls dancing around was erotic to the extreme, and the panting after a sentence due to the strain of lifting her arm...argh!
Seriously that was a dream, and if it happen it was a dream come truth. hehehe JK.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Educator View Post
I remember back in high school there was a very plump and beautiful teacher. She was a large hourglass. She had trouble zipping her pants up, which looked like they were about to burst open. I saw her run just a couple of times, and her large butt cheeks bounced incredibly.

Who else has had teachers that they couldn't keep their eyes off, perhaps even distracting them from their studies?
That is a very hot anecdote! I love a BBW whose pants don't quite fit. It suggests weight gain

I never had such a hottie for a teacher, alas. I've definitely had classmates that distracted me big-time, though. The first one was in grade nine...she was pear-shaped with a bubble butt, I remember that. My grades suffered because I spent half my time checking her out.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #19
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I never thought about it until I started coming to DIMS.

I teach in a middle school where hormones are raging and I do believe that there are several budding FA's in my building.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #20
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I taught in one high school and it made me giggle when this boy tried to ask me out. LOL, no way, little boy. High school boys are fresh and it's so hilarious.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #21
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Mrs. Crimmins was a lovely SSBBW who taught Spanish in my junior high school. She had the sexiest waddle and gorgeous fat arms. She brought her daughter to work one day and she was just liek her mom -big, blonde and beautiful.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #22
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just want to say I've always crushed on my teachers and professors. I think there's something alluring about intelligence and authority, in general.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote