Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #26
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
coming out is not like being gay !

I prefer very overweight women with 100 or more pounds of fat, but I'd also do a skinny 120 lb 22 year old sort if available, I'm not fussy or like movie star handsome, so I'll any broad I can get within reason. My wife doesn't turn me on, she's 57 and like 4'11" and 117 lbs or so, quite older than me !

I'd like a woman that is under 50 and over 200 lbs and 5'5" or taller and White or Asian or mixed race.

The 200+ lbs will be a must for my next wife once I divorce this this damn bitch. I'd like at least 75 lbs of flab and would take a girl that is 18 if she wanted me and was obese.

at almost 50 years old soon.... 45-55 years old is my ballpark in real terms...but sure take a girl 30 years my junior, but not more than 10 years my senior....60 is kind of max.

I once had sex with a woman about 70 years old when I was about 30 years old but that was a one day stand ! I've never any sexual experience that I've regretted.

I've fucked old, ugly and fat chicks in my time plus quite a few 7+ hotties...I poke whatever walks in my direction.....pussy is pussy and i'll hit most of it and 100 lbs of blubber doesn't hurt !

If this post is any indication of the sweetheart she's dealing with, she probably has no desire whatsoever to turn you on. Most likely, the last thing in the world she wants is to have you climb on and endure a minute or two of grunting in her ear while you poke around with your semi-erect penis and then have to listen to you snore while she cleans the watery mess you left on her thigh. Just one possibility.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #27
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

I prefer very overweight women with 100 or more pounds of fat, but I'd also do a skinny 120 lb 22 year old sort if available, I'm not fussy or like movie star handsome, so I'll any broad I can get within reason. My wife doesn't turn me on, she's 57 and like 4'11" and 117 lbs or so, quite older than me !

I'd like a woman that is under 50 and over 200 lbs and 5'5" or taller and White or Asian or mixed race.

The 200+ lbs will be a must for my next wife once I divorce this this damn bitch. I'd like at least 75 lbs of flab and would take a girl that is 18 if she wanted me and was obese.

at almost 50 years old soon.... 45-55 years old is my ballpark in real terms...but sure take a girl 30 years my junior, but not more than 10 years my senior....60 is kind of max.

I once had sex with a woman about 70 years old when I was about 30 years old but that was a one day stand ! I've never any sexual experience that I've regretted.

I've fucked old, ugly and fat chicks in my time plus quite a few 7+ hotties...I poke whatever walks in my direction.....pussy is pussy and i'll hit most of it and 100 lbs of blubber doesn't hurt !
Thank god you're divorcing your wife. She could do better. And in the future, please direct any ladies you're interested in to this comment. They should know what they're getting into.
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh SNAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
If this post is any indication of the sweetheart she's dealing with, she probably has no desire whatsoever to turn you on. Most likely, the last thing in the world she wants is to have you climb on and endure a minute or two of grunting in her ear while you poke around with your semi-erect penis and then have to listen to you snore while she cleans the watery mess you left on her thigh. Just one possibility.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #29
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
Thank god you're divorcing your wife. She could do better. And in the future, please direct any ladies you're interested in to this comment. They should know what they're getting into.
Yep, this is definitely a good idea. All should be warned.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #30
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You're a pig.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And now to address the thread topic:

There is nothing brave about "coming out" in regards to your preference for bigger people. You don't deserve a cookie because you are willing to be seen in public with a larger lady. That's just the way things are supposed to be. If you like someone, you're not ashamed of them. If you are ashamed of being seen in public with bigger women (or men if that is your bent), then you are a coward and need to get over yourself.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #32
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Bent over and waiting :)

Quote:

Ohhhh I could have so much fun with you sweet heart! Come and get it http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/...p_rapists.html
Old 10-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #33
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
Ohhhh I could have so much fun with you sweet heart! Come and get it http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/...p_rapists.html
Hope I didn't scare you off.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #34
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Just because we're fat doesn't mean we don't have standards about how we expect to be treated.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #35
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

As for the topic at hand, I never felt driven to 'come out' in the sense of announcing my preferences. In fact I tend to think it's nobody else's business. What I've always done is just date bigger women and eventually marry one! If someone doesn't like it, that's their problem.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #36
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by choudhury View Post
As for the topic at hand, I never felt driven to 'come out' in the sense of announcing my preferences. In fact I tend to think it's nobody else's business. What I've always done is just date bigger women and eventually marry one! If someone doesn't like it, that's their problem.
I have pretty much the same opinion. I mean I sure as hell have no interest in hearing other peoples preferences. I don't need them to come up to me and say "look man, I need you to know. I prefer Blonde people".
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #37
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhiteShin View Post
I came out about being an FA a few years back...got tired of people thinking I was homosexual just because I didn't drool over every thin woman we encountered. Thankfully, my friends were mature about it and my family already suspected as much.
This is a good point that if you do not express clearly that it is your strong, sincere desire to be with a fat partner over a thin one, people (family, friends, etc.) could fill in the blanks with various incorrect assumptions. In the past closet homosexuals have been notorious for sham marriages with fat women. Another incorrect assumption would be that you are too insecure and want a fat partner so there is less risk of them leaving (something which is another common situation where very insecure men choose a fat wife and then freak out when she loses weight).

How to handle this best will be a personal choice. But let's say, for example, you are a guy and one day your mother asks you why you are always dating fat girls. And she goes on to say you could do so much better. Are you going to tell her what your true motivation is, or keep it to yourself because it is 'too personal'?

It's best to say how you feel in a tactful and confident manner, and it is liberating as well. If you are not ashamed, there is no reason not to discuss with those close to you (especially that person who is the object of your desires) when the occasion presents itself. And if she/he can't handle it, you probably shouldn't have a long-term relationship with this person.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #38
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
so I'll any broad I can get within reason. My wife doesn't turn me on, she's 57 and like 4'11" and 117 lbs or so, quite older than me !

Quite the charmer. Women must be knocking on your door day & night.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #39
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Just because we're fat doesn't mean we don't have standards about how we expect to be treated.
Truer words were never spoken.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #40
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkeymonkey View Post
Hope I didn't scare you off.
I gotta admit, I was a little scared, and the post wasn't even MEANT for me!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #41
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

I used to feel really embarrassed about liking bigger girls when I was younger. Nowadays, I've thankfully found that on the whole, people largely don't care. Some of my closer friends joke about it periodically, but not any more than any other topic, and never maliciously.

Anyway, a lot of people I know basically just figured it out themselves. The only time I ever feel the need to directly say anything is if it's somehow relevant to conversation, which is pretty rare, but it does come up occasionally.

That all said: If I'm dating someone new, I feel it's important to be honest and tell them about my various kinks up front. That one's a significantly more delicate conversation. I can go into more detail about that particular subject if anyone's curious, but as mentioned, it's a delicate conversation to have and not something I'd want to just summarize in a couple sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
And now to address the thread topic:

There is nothing brave about "coming out" in regards to your preference for bigger people. You don't deserve a cookie because you are willing to be seen in public with a larger lady. That's just the way things are supposed to be. If you like someone, you're not ashamed of them. If you are ashamed of being seen in public with bigger women (or men if that is your bent), then you are a coward and need to get over yourself.
In a way, you're advocating not caring what others think, while bashing people who finally reach the point of not caring what others think I understand that you're saying "you don't get credit for something you're supposed to do," but I think there is some value in recognizing it's a good step forward when people finally make that transition.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote