Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
winotggirl

winotggirl has said some nice things
Default Making love to a dominant larger woman - I need advice

I am a very submissive man who is exclusively attracted to larger women, and I have met my dominant dream girl. We get along on an emotionally, culturally, and intellectual level. Our sexual ideas and lifestyles are very compatible.

We met and chatted online for a few weeks and had our first date last weekend. I am extremely attracted to her. She is beautiful and extremely curvy, probably in the 5'2" ~300lb-350 range (I include this because it is important to my question). I'm almost 6' and about 270. I'm not terribly athletic but I am not a schlub either.

I have talked to her about my submissive experiences and fantasies, and she has expressed her own dominant desires to me. We seem to both be true to our submissive and dominant natures. Neither of us are "switch."

We are both looking for a real relationship, not casual sex. That being said, I want to make sure our sexual encounters are stunning and enjoyable to her.

She is confident in her appearance, which I love. I know she likes body worship, pegging, and queening. I have some limited experience with these things and I love them. I am a crossdresser, which she knows about, but she is a take-it or leave-it on my crossdressing (which is not a deal-breaker for me, it doesn't define me). What does define me is true submission in bed and in relationships, which she loves about me.

I only have sexual experience with two women her size in the past. I love larger women, but I simply have not been with many very large women.

If any of you can give me advice on how to best make love to a very large woman, I would be eternally grateful. I know there are physically limiting factors to women of size and I would like to be aware of, and sensitive to them. Honestly, in the past, I haven't been a great lover to very-large women because I was awkward around their bodies. It isn't a lack of attraction, it is a lack of understanding of the limits and special needs of very large women.

Give me your best advice on positions and generally worshiping a large woman and making her feel like the center of the universe.

Thanks,
J
winotggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

The issue with answering this question is that every woman has different likes and dislikes regardless of their size. I'm 330-350lbs and the only limitting thing for me is that I don't going on top because it's too tiring. Other than that though sex and sexual acts are no different really.
BigCutieLaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
The issue with answering this question is that every woman has different likes and dislikes regardless of their size.
There is not much more to say about it. The only way is to talk with her about it and to have fun with eachother.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahlia View Post
The issue with answering this question is that every woman has different likes and dislikes regardless of their size. I'm 330-350lbs and the only limitting thing for me is that I don't going on top because it's too tiring. Other than that though sex and sexual acts are no different really.
I second this. Tahlia pretty much hit the nail on the head: every woman has unique likes and dislikes. The only think I can think to add is keep the communication between ypu and your partner. Sounds like you and her already have strong lines of communication, whoch is great. It definitely helps a relationship last. Just don't let the communication lapse when you and her discuss likes and dislikes. Feel free to ask her what she enjoys, what positions she doesn't enjoy, what things she's comfortable with. And equally, share your opinions with her on what you enjoy and don't enjoy. Lastly, don't be afraid of a lil creativity. So you've talked and discovered each other's likes and dislikes. There is always more to be discovered. Propose ideas, positions, scenarios you want to try with her. Encourage her to do the same. In doing so, you and her might discover that together you enjoy something that you never thought to try before or never liked in the past. Experiment, enjoy, communicate.
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
mro723chicago

mro723chicago can now change their title
Default Be Yourself

Best advice is to be yourself and make her feel like she is the center of your universe.
mro723chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

She is a dom, and your a CD sub......I would bet the farm that a strapon would make the day a delight for both...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote