Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #26
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Let's cut to the chase. If you are chatting someone up and they ask you for money (for any reason, not just sex), you are being used. Run, don't hang around to discuss what ifs.
^^ Pretty much!

My Tagged still has the message, too.

It's online shenanigans to me, not a matter of life and death... This proposition, it's not like I called the cops.. I am sure some would!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #27
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I said illegal. Period. Let me rephrase... For you or anyone in a place where it is considered illegal to take part in paid for sex is unwise and you could go to jail. No you didnt say yes but you did say you would have your money out if you wanted sex, meaning you would consider this unlawful act. So, if the possibility of jail is cool to you, by all means do what you want.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #28
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

I agree with all the other folks who have contributed their opinions that it is not a great idea to accept her offer, especially if it is ilegal in your home place. But on a lighter note,, a famous entrepreneur had an interesting quote that always makes me smile,,, "If it flies ,, floats ,, or fornicates, rent it, its always cheaper in the long run"
Quite true really if you've been through the mill of life,, divorce etc.
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #29
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whe did the law become the end all, be all? People engage in illegal behaviors constantly. If youre ok with potential consequences, fuckin go for it.

As for selling sex... why not? Making a paycheck while providing a needed service. Id say its a win-win, too bad the US is too uptight about real-life sex (tv/movie sex=the more the better)
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #30
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Mmmhmm some speak as if nothing illegal happens offline. Wowza.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #31
SprocketRocket

In any case, I know the person's number if I ever decide to break the law. Arrest me.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #32
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
I..er..euh...resemble that remark.Attachment 110784
Warriors...
Old 10-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #33
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
$60. for a good time is worth it......Get over it and enjoy a sexy BBW....Whats love got to do with it......You like what you see??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^
this exchange was magical!
Old 10-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #34
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
this exchange was magical!
I totally agree, that pic said it all lol

And yeah.. the prostitute has pretty much faded out of the picture since I said a polite "no."

Lesson learned: No prostitutes.

P.S.: It is as if Jeff Bridges was saying "No, I do not like what I see" lol
Old 10-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #35
SprocketRocket

These are the kind of messages I get on the social networks now.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #36
SprocketRocket

Should I post up a faceless picture of the person? Unsure.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #37
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
I won't post up the picture of the user or what was said, but I feel the whole situation, and while I find her sexy.. This whole thing is pretty new to me, and yes, she just came right out and said it. "If you let me have $60 I will let you have sex with me" is basically exactly what was said.
Quote:
These are the kind of messages I get on the social networks now.

Quote:
Should I post up a faceless picture of the person? Unsure.

Anyways...how about $40? I'm not even a BBW, so you wouldn't have to be nervous or anything!! Lemme know.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Ha! I can beat that price! $33.95 plus tax!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #39
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used to argue that sometimes it is cheaper to get a deal like the thread starter rather than taking the chances with a new date - particularly if the date starts at the wrong path.

No I don't know.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #40
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My first thought was that $60 seems like a bargain.

It's a simple situation - you either want to have sex with her, or you don't. If you do, she's made it clear that she expects payment. You don't have to have sex with her or have a relationship with her. She's let you know where she's at and what she wants - that it's only sex where you're the client, NOT a relationship or even an FWB situation. Since you can say no, you're not into that, you can let it go. Or you can say sure, here's my cash, let's do it. If prostitution is illegal where you are, then you need to accept the consequences of that act if you get busted.