Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-11-2013, 06:47 AM   #51
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm with Zowie, I would stick my dick in everything. Watermelons, custards, glitter, jars of dried peas, some soup. Mashed potatoes.

I don't particularly enjoy the idea of being my ideal man because I'm the type of person who thinks being fat is okay for everybody else on the planet, just not for me. I'd see if I could still sing though. And I'd wear black bowling shirts and slick back my hair and pierce my whole face.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #52
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute dresses and long socks. All day erryday.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #53
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

ooooooooooooh I forgot! better fashion! I would make the most of that... I would wear ALL the skirts.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #54
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Masturbate.
You stole my answer.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #55
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
ooooooooooooh I forgot! better fashion! I would make the most of that... I would wear ALL the skirts.
My fashion sense would probably not change much. Ergo, jeans and T-shirts. I suspect the short shorts would take some adjusting, and the whole 'tight pants' thing too (as a guy I hate shorts that don't reach my knee, and hate tight shorts/jeans)... so I might wind up rocking cargo pants a lot. But sure, T-shirts, sleeveless tanks... probably not skirts, likely not dresses either.

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 10-12-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #56
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh, boots! I forgot boots. The one female fashion accessory I would grok to hell and back.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #57
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I always thought I was gay guy trapped in a woman's body..sooooo hrmmmm....

hit the gym, then the club and dance my ass off while chasing all the chubby guys..hahah

oh and give thanks that Aunt Flow no longer likes to visit

Last edited by chicken legs; 10-20-2013 at 07:23 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #58
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

I am so wanting to explore this via narrative, now...
Old 10-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #59
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with you. + No bra. HALLELUJAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post

oh and give thanks that Aunt Flow no longer likes to visit
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #60
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

I started writing this out and had a moment of realization, about something I'd lose that I would miss: my singing voice (that my ideal female would also have a singing voice is not the issue here). I'm a Bass 2. Go listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s - I can hit that easily, and I love having such a deep, commanding voice. My ideal female would be in the Alto 1/Soprano 2 range - somewhat high pitched, but soft and gentle, not mousy. Silky with an edge to it - picture a hybrid of Nena, Kim Wilde, and Jasmine Yee.

But it wouldn't be bassic =P
Old 10-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #61
itjoe

itjoe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitjoe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd probably go find a bar to get free drinks, then realize that all these weirdos are hitting on me and leave for a lesbian bar to go buy my own drinks.

What am I saying, I'm pretty sure I'd make one ugly woman.
itjoe is offline   Reply With Quote