Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #1
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Selfies

I know you all do em.....here is my first in a long time intentionally to make a SELFIE.....yes hand knit hat by yours truly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg selfie1.jpg (14.8 KB, 1744 views)
Old 11-06-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very cute! Though I am itching to know what is so interesting over in that direction! =p
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I said, Iím not gonna hurt ya!
Iím just going to bash your brains in!

Last edited by freakyfred; 11-30-2014 at 02:29 PM.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
I said, Iím not gonna hurt ya!
Iím just going to bash your brains in!
Painless brain-bashing while taking amazing selfie?! Boy, you got some skill
Old 11-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Very cute! Though I am itching to know what is so interesting over in that direction! =p
It's a coworker's butt, isn't it?

ISN'T IT???!
Old 11-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

omg a perfect thread for me!

thats a photobooth selfie!

HDANGEL15 I love love love that hat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pojedyncze, 2013.09.09 o 13:36 #2.jpg (75.0 KB, 1663 views)
Old 11-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll join in. Here's the latest of me!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 01-05-2014 at 02:35 PM.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At work staying busy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_img_20131109_013856.jpg (107.9 KB, 1589 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sitting in my new room in Seattle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.7 KB, 1588 views)
Old 11-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I find the range of expressions in here entertaining. Someone else taking your picture? Gotta smile! Taking your own picture? TIME TO LOOK AS STERN AS POSSIBLE. Alternatively: absolutely crazed or very mildly content.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:28 AM   #11
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
omg a perfect thread for me!

thats a photobooth selfie!

HDANGEL15 I love love love that hat!
thanks to the beauteaus ANJULA
Old 11-09-2013, 04:29 AM   #12
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
It's a coworker's butt, isn't it?

ISN'T IT???!
I think i was just embarrassed about doing a selfie in the office.....don't recall looking at anyone particular....as its a selfie you know?
Old 11-09-2013, 07:23 AM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

#SELFIE #CUTE
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #14
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Here we go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0890a.jpg (27.8 KB, 1549 views)

Last edited by Mckee; 11-09-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

#SELFIE #CUTE
hahahah fucking creepy.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
snakebite

snakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this board

Completely Dorky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (55.9 KB, 1540 views)
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I find the range of expressions in here entertaining. Someone else taking your picture? Gotta smile! Taking your own picture? TIME TO LOOK AS STERN AS POSSIBLE. Alternatively: absolutely crazed or very mildly content.
Stern? I was smiling!!
Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'll join in. Here's the latest of me!
I've always wanted to be able to pull of a buzzed head with a beard. You sir, took it to the next level and it looks amazing. Also, salt and pepper beard...you son of a bitch.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I've always wanted to be able to pull of a buzzed head with a beard. You sir, took it to the next level and it looks amazing. Also, salt and pepper beard...you son of a bitch.
Thank you kind sir. A lovely compliment indeed from a gent as dapper and suave as yourself. Although I cannot claim anything for the salt and pepper beard (more salt than pepper I'm afraid) as father time took care of that one. Seems like only about 3 our maybe 4 years ago it was still dark, but what the hell 40 Is just around the corner so I guess it's about time I reckon.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #20
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Ok am drunk and not sure if this is gonna work or not

Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #21
Jabbauk

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o782/Jabbauk/7ABE6073-C0D0-49F9-96AD-478DB39FCDA3-10247-0000012BB77D788E_zps8810ebb2.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #22
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Selfie from a midway point where I had to decide if I wanted to add to my beanie or keep it as it.

Pensive Hozay
Old 11-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #23
mjbmxz

mjbmxz has said some nice things

Spose I can add mine. A bit cold faced from cutting wood in the wind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-12-03_18-55-49_514.jpg (135.8 KB, 1502 views)
mjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:55 AM   #24
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbauk View Post

I gotcha bro

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Jabbauk

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I gotcha bro
Cheers DJ, just realised what a lovely background I had in that pic, god I was drunk last night.

Tags
pictures, selfie