Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #1501
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I love the feeling of being stuffed but am absolutely terrified of gaining weight and am trying to lose weight. I hate that the fantasy is so appealing but the reality is self loathing inducing.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #1502
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
IC that I love the feeling of being stuffed but am absolutely terrified of gaining weight and am trying to lose weight. I hate that the fantasy is so appealing but the reality is self loathing inducing.
I don't think you're the only one with that issue. (unfortunately there is no appropriate smiley)
Old 11-14-2013, 04:45 AM   #1503
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that,after work tomorrow, I will most likely eat like a total hog for the next five days....Guess what? I am happy about it!
Old 11-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #1504
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
When I was younger I was terrified of gaining weight. I have no idea what happened but over the past 4 years or so I have just not cared and have gained a lot. If I am honest I didn't mean to gain (Perhaps it was unconscious?). My main turn on is gaining (from an almost self sexual fantasy stance) I think perhaps my fantasy has seeped into reality. I am not terrified by this.. annoyed maybe by the more practical things that a large weight gain can bring.
I think you can stuff now and then and fantasise without gaining.. maybe you can indulge now and then?
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #1505
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I'm very excited about the idea of getting fatter again. I also aim to make some better lifestyle choices. I'm going to get more exercise and do yoga again, while eating more.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:26 AM   #1506
BigCutieLaurel

BigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going onBigCutieLaurel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've always stood by that I am not a gainer (in the respect that I won't force myself to eat or count calories or anything).. But I've kind of been liking the thought of gaining on purpose lately.. I've been kind of fantasizing about it. And tonight I stuffed myself and I was so freaking full. I didn't feel sick or anything like I thought I would, I just kind of felt stretched (I don't know if that's the right word) and nice.

I don't really know what to think about this.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #1507
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieLaurel View Post
I've always stood by that I am not a gainer (in the respect that I won't force myself to eat or count calories or anything).. But I've kind of been liking the thought of gaining on purpose lately.. I've been kind of fantasizing about it. And tonight I stuffed myself and I was so freaking full. I didn't feel sick or anything like I thought I would, I just kind of felt stretched (I don't know if that's the right word) and nice.

If it feels good...

Gaining can be a lot of fun and very rewarding, but it's not for everyone. You could always try it out, set a goal of 15 lbs or something.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:36 AM   #1508
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

When I started gaining, I set my first goal for 20 pounds. By the time I got there I was hooked. You should definitely give it a try if you are fantasizing about.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #1509
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that today I am going to eat until I can't move no more....
Old 12-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #1510
JASmith
Godless heathen

I confess that I am back and forth about gaining weight. On one hand, I like to work out and get lean, but, on the other hand, I can also picture myself gaining weight until I hit 350 lbs. Trying to maintain an even balance is difficult.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #1511
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When the cashier at the late night drive-thru recognizes you and in the small talk as she takes your money and gives you the food she confesses that she loves feeding you.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #1512
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

I noticed the beginnings of a few new stretchmarks on my wife's belly. I'm so happy the Christmas cookies worked as intended.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #1513
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made a cheeseburger using a day-old Krispy Kreme donut.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #1514
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by love handles View Post
When I was younger I was terrified of gaining weight. I have no idea what happened but over the past 4 years or so I have just not cared and have gained a lot. If I am honest I didn't mean to gain (Perhaps it was unconscious?). My main turn on is gaining (from an almost self sexual fantasy stance) I think perhaps my fantasy has seeped into reality. I am not terrified by this.. annoyed maybe by the more practical things that a large weight gain can bring.
I think you can stuff now and then and fantasise without gaining.. maybe you can indulge now and then?
I confess that both of these are true for me. I've long been terrified of gaining weight (deliberately, as I've put on a decent amount as semi-inadvertently as someone who wants to gain can), but lately I've been unable to care about anything. My appetite has zoomed, and according to my clothes the effects are starting to add up.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #1515
BigCutieBambi

BigCutieBambi can now change their title

Quote:

I think that eventually comes with the territory of what we do and all the encouragement from amazing people.

-Bambi xx
BigCutieBambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:26 AM   #1516
BigCutieBambi

BigCutieBambi can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
So replacing "liposexual intercourse" as my favorite totally ridiculously inappropriate FA phrase is... Fupa Troopa.
Hey Doll, what do you mean by this?

I think I know, but I am not quite sure!

-Bambi xx
BigCutieBambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:35 AM   #1517
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBambi View Post
Hey Doll, what do you mean by this?

I think I know, but I am not quite sure!

-Bambi xx
FUPA is awesome. I fuckin' love it.

And it's a play on words with the Koopa Troopa enemies from the Mario games:

Basically I'm a fucking nerd who likes a bit of wordplay.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:06 AM   #1518
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
And it's a play on words with the Koopa Troopa enemies from the Mario games:

Basically I'm a fucking nerd who likes a bit of wordplay.
In turn, I'd have to assume that "Koopa Troopa" might have been inspired by this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BshxCIjNEjY

(and word play is awesome!)
Old 02-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #1519
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

I may have just a small problem with portion control, enough for a family is about my normal amount.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #1520
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
I may have just a small problem with portion control, enough for a family is about my normal amount.
Tell me about it. Have you seen the portion sizes on some things? 30g of cereal? I literally eat 150gs of cereal per bowl.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #1521
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Tell me about it. Have you seen the portion sizes on some things? 30g of cereal? I literally eat 150gs of cereal per bowl.
Yep, some of their ideas of portion sizes are insane... But a lot of the time I have to admit that my portion sizes are just too big.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #1522
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
Yep, some of their ideas of portion sizes are insane... But a lot of the time I have to admit that my portion sizes are just too big.
Me too... haha, some irony, I am sat here just having finished off an entire pizza, sharing cookie dough and ice cream to myself. But whatever, I am comfortably full!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #1523
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yah, but if you look at old news reels, you see how skinny a lot of people were, as a routine, normal, part of life, not because of extensive dieting, etc. I think food was relatively expensive and probably on average less interesting (the variety of foodstuffs and flavoring available at all times of the year was not available to pretty much anyone a couple of generations ago), plus there had been actual or social-pressure rationing during wars. I mean, when McDonalds first created their hamburger, I don't think those were aimed at young kids or to be eaten several together to make a meal.

So some portion sizes reflect really old standards in our society.

Even given that, yah, my portion sizes are certainly larger than anyone would really need--I don't snack all that much, I don't eat much junk food, I eat a well balanced diet.....I just eat quite a lot of good food. Part of why it is so hard for me to lose weight is that I don't really have much interest in eating less, either.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #1524
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

However, if you watch some of the old b&w silent pictures, not just the actors but also the extras, there were certainly wider individuals.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #1525
ladyfa

ladyfa has said some nice things

Got to this thread a little late, but I confess that on my way to meet a friend yesterday, I got hungry so I stopped for a cheeseburger. I was *still* hungry afterwards (I couldn't believe it!), but was embarrassed about ordering more, so I went to went to a market and got sushi.
ladyfa is offline   Reply With Quote