Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-31-2013, 03:08 PM   #26
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

You do look like Kirsten Dunst. And definitely prettier. Thanks for sharing. Your gain is absolutely beautiful and so sexy. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy. Looking foward to seeing more of you.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #27
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
You do look like Kirsten Dunst. And definitely prettier. Thanks for sharing. Your gain is absolutely beautiful and so sexy. Your boyfriend is one lucky guy. Looking foward to seeing more of you.
Aww thank you very much! I needed to hear a compliment after how I have been feeling lately so thank you )) I am going to do a weigh in as soon as I can (I don't have a scale so I need to use someone else's). And I will take some new pictures! ^.^

I knoww I have gained a ton.. I am wondering how close I am to 300 now :3
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #28
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You are beautiful, and you have a sexy belly made for growing. Good luck gaining.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #29
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

These are fabulous poses! You have the full package -- pretty face,
full rack, bigger round belly. And confidence (even if not 100%) is so appealing to me.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #30
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks you two!!

So I finally got access to a scale! Guess who is now 292 lbs you guys?!
ME! :3 only 8 more until I hit the big 300 mark. I am so nervous and excited. I have never been out of the 200's since before high school sometime.

I have some picture updates but can't get them up here yet I don't work so not really money to get wifi. I am trying to come up with a way to swing it though so hopefully soon!! (My birthday is this month so if anyone wants to help with the wifi I would so love you forever >.> and of course make it worth your while with lots of pics and updates ^.^ message me if you'd like to help please!)

xoxo
Old 11-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #31
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

I think I figured out a way to do it from my phone! Woo!

So here are a couple selfies! 292 lbs and counting. So close to that sweet unknown of 300)

Okay so these ones are bit embarrassing but u have always had a small butt so I am excited that I have ACTUALLY gained so a butt weight!! It's mostly a squishy bulge that's new right at the top of my ass So let's keep an eye on it as I grow. Hopefully it keeps growing! :3

And here are some things I have been eating a lot of lately :3 these and loads of awesome fresh baked bread that a local store sells affordably, lots of cheeeese <3, macaroni, and homemade pizza things I make ^.^

Old 11-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #32
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
I think I figured out a way to do it from my phone! Woo!

So here are a couple selfies! 292 lbs and counting. So close to that sweet unknown of 300)

Okay so these ones are bit embarrassing but u have always had a small butt so I am excited that I have ACTUALLY gained so a butt weight!! It's mostly a squishy bulge that's new right at the top of my ass So let's keep an eye on it as I grow. Hopefully it keeps growing! :3

And here are some things I have been eating a lot of lately :3 these and loads of awesome fresh baked bread that a local store sells affordably, lots of cheeeese <3, macaroni, and homemade pizza things I make ^.^

Very sweet
Old 11-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

Nice pictures. Have you measured your belly?

x
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #34
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

You are seriously adorable! I was close to your size when I started modeling. Bigcuties is great; I speak from experience when I say they'll treat you well! Good luck with your gaining. It's a lot of fun.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:24 PM   #35
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
You are seriously adorable! I was close to your size when I started modeling. Bigcuties is great; I speak from experience when I say they'll treat you well! Good luck with your gaining. It's a lot of fun.
Thank you very much! ^.^
So far no luck with BigCuties but maybe in the near future! (I can hope :3)
It IS a lot of fun!
Old 11-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #36
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow-white View Post
Nice pictures. Have you measured your belly?

x
I did but I can't remember the measurements x) I will have to do some measuring and get back to you on that ^.^
Old 11-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #37
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Now that I am so close to hitting my "small" goal I have been giving a lot of thought to my long term goal 400 was always my guess of a long term goal.. But the idea of 500lbs has been dancing around in my head lately too

Thoughts?
Old 11-18-2013, 12:13 AM   #38
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Now that I am so close to hitting my "small" goal I have been giving a lot of thought to my long term goal 400 was always my guess of a long term goal.. But the idea of 500lbs has been dancing around in my head lately too

Thoughts?
Baby steps. You just barely got to 300. Think about 350 first.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:21 AM   #39
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

I have planned on little goals but never until recently had I considered getting that big I was planning 300 or 350 in total honestly, but now I am enjoying it and the changes and I was mostly just wanting to throw that out there and see what people thought

I measured today! Strange thing- my waist is almost the exact same as my height o.o meaning I could wrap one of me around my waist?! Whoa.

I had fun taking some pics for everyone too! I want to have lots of pictures to look back at over the years to watch the changes

Gotta love the south and their blue bell ice cream!! This is my new favorite kind! Christmas cookie!

Sue me I love Christmas!

**to many pics, will make another post
Old 11-19-2013, 05:22 AM   #40
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Lol I'm not sure what's going on here x)

And tummy measures!

Had to switch to our big heavy duty measuring tape, my other is too small!

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 11-19-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:30 AM   #41
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I have planned on little goals but never until recently had I considered getting that big I was planning 300 or 350 in total honestly, but now I am enjoying it and the changes and I was mostly just wanting to throw that out there and see what people thought

I measured today! Strange thing- my waist is almost the exact same as my height o.o meaning I could wrap one of me around my waist?! Whoa.

I had fun taking some pics for everyone too! I want to have lots of pictures to look back at over the years to watch the changes

Gotta love the south and their blue bell ice cream!! This is my new favorite

Sue me I love Christmas!

**to many pics, will make another post
Quote:

Lol I'm not sure what's going on here x)

And tummy measures!

Had to switch to our big heavy duty measuring tape, my other is too small!
Beautiful
Old 11-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #42
nadiledc

nadiledc has said some nice things

Wonderful! Nice gain! Your belly was already big and now is bigger and round!
Beautiful boobs also.

I hope you are geting a lot of fun eating well.
Luck have your boyfriend.

yours, Daniel
FA from Brazil
nadiledc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #43
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Thank you both!

It seems a few pics got taken down o.o weird. They're in private albums and can only be seen when I post links so that's kinda weird. Ah well

Actually what's weird is the ones that got taken down were just be in under garments taking measurements of my tummy and thigh o.O apparently they don't like that? xD

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 11-22-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #44
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Oh, my belly was 5'3 (60") and my thighs are 32" around each.

Here are some pics of me on my birthday Saturday
Out car battery died so I had to wait while they got a new one.. I got bored and took pictures lol xD

Old 11-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #45
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Happy Birthday!

Hope your birthday was an enjoyable one. And that you had lots of wonderful food to celebrate. You look so pretty in that black and white dress. Really beautiful at 300 lbs.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #46
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Took some new pics last night

Gorgeous belly! Wow wow wow!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #47
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

awesome pics! wow 500LBS is an awesome target keep up the good work lots and lots of feeding/stuffing so much fun it is too. look forward to your latest update.

Dave
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #48
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
awesome pics! wow 500LBS is an awesome target keep up the good work lots and lots of feeding/stuffing so much fun it is too. look forward to your latest update.
Thanks!! I have had lots of yummy treats! Thanksgiving and my bday and Christmas all within a month of eachother :O
I next will be weighing myself New Years I need to use someone's scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Gorgeous belly! Wow wow wow!
*blush* Thank you!! YOU too! :3
Old 12-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #49
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great pics! You are a pretty woman.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #50
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Thanks JAsmith

Sorry for lack of posts and if you chat me in the little bar I can't read those from my phone I really need Internet! I would be on here all the time if I did, alas my phone rarely has enough Internet signal :'(
Hopefully soon finances will allow Internet!

Until then ill do my best I am doing my next weigh in on New Years! Hmmm I suspect a 300lb "party" aka me getting lots of food and stuffing myself to celebrate!

And then the New Years goal... What should I make it I wonder