Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Supersized vs superskinny

I haven't seen a thread on this, sorry if there is one. There is a UK
show called "Supersized vs superskinny", various episodes
can be found on youtube under this title. Of course it is
about making supersized smaller and superskinny larger
but there are lots of nice photos...
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
cheesylier

cheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot pics

Ive seen it before, it's pretty cool. I've always wanted them to do a US version, I'd volunteer as the superskinny lol
cheesylier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah, this is a very popular, prime time show here in the UK. It has ran for many series and will go on to run for many more I am sure, especially in January time when EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG is on a diet! lol Funny that, eh I really enjoy watching it and its always on a series link in my house. They now have a part of the show where they take participants to McCallan in Texas (which is the fattest state in the US, so they say. I think its McCallan anyways... I may have spelled it wrong or mispronounced. Sorry). The US-UK weight comparison is highlighted to the extreme! The participants have to bathe, spend a day or two with their allocated super morbidly obese "match" and eat what they eat (us Brits are permanantly STUNNED INTO SILENCE by US portion sizes and it shows on the show when orders are brought out from the kitchen! lol Pauline Potter was on one last year, I think. Anyways, it a big hit show here and it will continue to be produced while us Brit's demand more, more, MORE!! lol Youtube is an excellent source for it although I am unsure if you will be able to access '4 On Demand' which is the player for all of Channel 4's shows. Try that :o)