Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
BellyluvinDude

BellyluvinDude has said some nice things
Default Mutual Gaining Relationships

Hi all, I was curious who here ever pursued a mutual gaining relationship & share the experience? I have always fantasized about having a relationship of this kind with someone that share the same desires. But has never seemed to happen as of yet? I figured this would be best forum to get positive feedback on this topic.
BellyluvinDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's a great feeling. I was on the verge of one but it was cut short. In the latter one, there were so many highs. Just to connect, make reality and vibe simultaneously in wanting feeling the same things and not holding back.
Its been life-altering, life-changing even presently.
It's not for everyone as I was lucky to be with someone as extreme if not more than I was, that just opened the door that I had subconsciously held closed for decades.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

I was in a gaining relationship. From 1986 till 1991. She knew I wanted her to gain weight so during that time she put on almost 60 pounds. I wasn't necessarily trying to gain weight but since we spent a lot of time eating and snacking gained almost 40#. Even sex had food involved. It was awesome. I wish you the best.

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #4
BellyluvinDude

I appreciate you sharing that with. I think if both consent & have the weight gaining desires it would be awesome! It sounds like you enjoyed that pleasure too, thanks!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I was in one, albeit unintentional at first but then really brought it to the next level.

My ex girlfriend way back when who was always plump and really loved to eat started gaining weight pretty fast after we moved in together. She was the little Homemaker always cooking carb laiden dinners and baking some incredible stuff.

The results of this great Cooking & Baking showed up on her figure in a big way. I didn't mention how much bigger she was getting being that she was a lot heavier when she was younger and hated it.... and even though she knew I liked her heavier and wanted her to gain weight, I wanted to see her gain more without her trying to potentially diet down. The weeks went on and so did the eating and of course the gaining. We were inseparable always eating together watching movies and having the most incredible love making sessions with all her new soft curves "OK, she was getting pretty fat now and she didn't seem to mind it at all.

I came home from work one day to find her on the couch watching TV at our condo. She was clearly upset and when I asked her what was wrong, she started to tear up and told me she just got back from her yearly check up at her Doctor and she got totally reprimanded. She said that her Doctor who has known her for several years couldn't believe how much weight she has gained. I consoled her and told her I thought she looked more beautiful than ever but at the same time I was totally turned on being the FA/Weight gain guy that I am and loved her vulnerability with all the weight she had gained. She than in a soft vulnerable voice asked "do you think we should go on a diet together"? I thought I must have heard her wrong and replied "We" with a baffled look on my face I am assuming? She then with an intrigued voice said "You don't even realize how big you have gotten, do you?" OK, shock totally set in.....and then it was followed by the most intense erotic feeling. I have always been thin and muscular but could never really gain weight. All of a sudden my beautiful Fat girlfriend that I was in awe and admiring getting fatter day by day was telling me I am Fat also. Not to mention I love Fat talk and it hasn't been around for fear she would stop gaining. I thought about it again and got totally aroused. She then came closer to me and said "awe Honey, while holding my belly and gentle patting it in the most endearing way, said I like the bigger you."
She then asked me again, after myself being in total denial and having the realization now that we have both gained a lot of weight, "should we both go on a diet together and lose all this weight we have gained?" So boldly, I said, I wouldn't mind you getting even bigger, I think you look incredible and if you like the new fatter me than lets just keep going to see how big we get and then decide. She agreed!

It was unbelievable, I have never felt such a closeness and erotic nature to weight gain being that we were both big and getting bigger. Not to mention all of the fun teasing and our eating together took on a new passion. By this time we could both consume a good amount of food but she being the cook and little baker would make us more and more food all the time followed by some great fattening baked deserts. She kept piling more on my plate followed by bigger portions all the time. We were so incredibly happy in our fattening little life together but when we would go out with mutual friends, which was becoming less and less, we were kind of embarrassed, knowing that they would be talking behind our backs about how fat we had become. In fact, many Lbs. ago for both of us one of these friends that she had known since she was younger mentioned to her, you are becoming the little married couple, aren't you? My girlfriend asked, what do you mean? She then said well, I knew you would always pack on all the weight from when you were younger, but didn't realize your man had it in him to get so fat since you moved in together, what in the world are you cooking for you two? So needless to say we almost stopped all together hanging out with our couple friends .....we found eating some great huge dinners together followed by deserts and then snacking while watching some rented movies at our condo was much more enjoyable, plus our appetites became so big it was almost a let down to spend so much money on a nice dinner out which we clearly could eat like 4 of those entrees . This was followed by some cute/seductive fat teasing and some incredible fat love making.

It felt so great when we were together but when I was not with her I felt really insecure and embarrassed about how much different I looked. Funny thing was I started the job I was at while I was already heavier but still I would get some friendly comments about all the extra weight I had been putting on. The real embarrassment came from people that hadn't seen me in the last two years. Several times people I knew would be in shock or at least in awe, I even would hear, " Wow, I barely recognized you" (or) from a girl "you really filled out." Keep in mind I was a tall thin muscular build and now I developed bulkier muscle with a big fat gut not to mention my face was fatter and I just looked more swelled up and bloated all over.....quite a change in appearance. So, I would be insecure and embarrassed and couldn't wait to get home to my Beautiful fat girlfriend and stuff our faces. At this point my eating, and our eating was out of control. I soon realized how people felt ashamed or bad about their weight gain and soon after those feelings ate out of control with huge amounts of food....kind of a vicious cycle.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow, quite a story!

I'm sorry to hear you feel insecure about being fat in public. I think the fact that gaining weight for pleasure is such a huge taboo in our society is part of the reason it's so sexually arousing. That's also where the insecurities come from, though. Most people subscribe to the idea that it's bad to get fat. Don't let potential judgements from others keep you from enjoying a social life! When you become confident as a fat person, it's quite fun to be out with friends, and they're usually happy to let you finish their leftovers.

That said, my boyfriend and I are just beginning a mutual gain. The biggest hurdle is money - we don't have much to spare right now and while I've been learning to cook, I really miss the convenience of eating out to gain (and counting calories for pleasure is much easier!).
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
BellyluvinDude

Aurora,
I totally agree with you, but I can understand why people are conflicted with gaining weight. Our society's, standards of the status quo and or pressures from family or friends that judge fat people can be discouraging. It's think it's awesome you have the confidence and don't worry what other's think of being fat or gaining weight! I'm happy to hear you guys decided to mutually gain and would love to hear how things go too. When on a budget, eating lots of pasta is inexpensive way to fatten up and using coupons to buy more of your favorite fatten foods when grocery shopping might help too. Good luck!
Old 11-23-2013, 12:13 AM   #8
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
... I think the fact that gaining weight for pleasure is such a huge taboo in our society...
I think you totally right. I must say in France it is more a taboo for women to gain weight than men. May because France is a more male macho society than the US