Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #51
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
I was going to make the duck face but in the end i decided to go with more of a blue steel
your camera is legit.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #52
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Foolish man continues to spend all his money on pop culture shirts
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:37 PM   #53
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

There is really nothing wrong with that money spent.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #54
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wyatt family reject.

I have a string vest, a big bushy beard, so now I'm gonna grow a mullet.

Oh and a smiley selfie. This was not easy to pull off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_img_20131117_013711.jpg (60.1 KB, 589 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:20 AM   #55
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I have a string vest, a big bushy beard, so now I'm gonna grow a mullet.

Oh and a smiley selfie. This was not easy to pull off.
Yup, a smiley selfie rating less than 8.5 on the Creepiness Scale will get you thrown out of the Wyatt family real quick. A grateful Dims community thanks you, though

Last edited by ODFFA; 11-17-2013 at 02:24 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #56
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Yup, a smiley selfie rating less than 8.5 on the Creepiness Scale will get you thrown out of the Wyatt family real quick. A grateful Dims community thanks you, though
TRUE FACT....string vest and bushy SMILING face included
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #57
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I hope couples selfies are allowed....

Attachment 111280
How did I miss this. Your pup loves a kip I've noticed. Sweeter than a toffee apple dipped in sugar then wrapped in candyfloss.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #58
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

Me
943054_119468891591346_1240475687_n.jpg

198940_110576802480555_672403977_n.jpg
kizzylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #59
biglynch

Generic selfie with all new bonus nipple action.

Football on the sofa day. Good stuffs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20131124_131732.jpg (91.6 KB, 473 views)
Old 11-24-2013, 08:33 AM   #60
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzylove View Post
Very nice as usual
Old 11-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #61
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzylove View Post
Me
Oh my you're so pretty :o love your hair

And I totally love this thread.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #62
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

On a health kick!

Last edited by warwagon86; 11-25-2013 at 01:59 PM.
warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #63
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
On a health kick!
Despite his pic being huge my first thought was "is he surfing?" lol this mirror is funny
Old 11-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #64
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Despite his pic being huge my first thought was "is he surfing?" lol this mirror is funny
Stupid phone hahaha
Old 11-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #65
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much " I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it

Last edited by Tad; 12-04-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #66
snakebite

snakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this board

I was away all week, I think the cats missed me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (107.1 KB, 427 views)
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #67
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
Very beautiful picture
Old 11-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #68
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
On a health kick!

Slidey floor? Looks like you're about to do the splits.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #69
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Great pic!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #70
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much " I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it
Awwww yeah, the elusive Tad surfaces!
Old 11-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #71
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Love how you're eyeing the kitty all prettily like that! ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I see nothing asymmetrical.
Also, I've taken waaaay worse accidental selfies
Old 11-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #72
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
I see nothing asymmetrical.
Also, I've taken waaaay worse accidental selfies
The nose and the chin angle the same way, so it helps disguise it and it isn't the worse pic I've ever taken, but probably the only one where I look like a frog that is about to regurgitate a mess of flies onto the camera
Old 11-27-2013, 05:51 PM   #73
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's what happens when you decide to hit yourself in the face with a steel bar.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 01-05-2014 at 02:35 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #74
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's what happens when you decide to hit yourself in the face with a steel bar.
Is your face lacking rugged definition, then you need...

Face Customization by LG Designs.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #75
BigInBama

BigInBama has said some nice things

Here's me. I need a shave.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Selfie.jpg (86.5 KB, 400 views)
BigInBama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie