Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Padding?

I don't know whether or not this belongs here, but what the hell.

We all know about padding, and for those of you that don't, look it up elsewhere. Lol. I was just wondering if there is any good, easy, cheap way of going about it. We've all seen Ivy's immobility videos, and my girlfriend says she wants to try that. And I have no idea how to make a good cheap fat suit to make her look enormus.

So, any ideas?
Old 05-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
LibrarianFA

LibrarianFA has said some nice things

I'm not sure how effective this will be, but E-How recommends stuffing sown t-shirts with cotton filler: https://www.ehow.com/how_5592967_make-fat-suit.html. The method might be adaptable enough to create a full body suit.
LibrarianFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianFA View Post
I'm not sure how effective this will be, but E-How recommends stuffing sown t-shirts with cotton filler: https://www.ehow.com/how_5592967_make-fat-suit.html. The method might be adaptable enough to create a full body suit.
See, I saw those and I like the idea, I'm just not too big on the sewing part of all of it. Lol. I looked around online, and there's no good ones to buy, or they're too damn expensive.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
Crewchick

Crewchick can now change their title

I hyave been padding for some time and combine a BBW and pregnancy thing together. I posted the following on the Pregnantdress webpage offering padding methods to other pregnant dressers. Here are some new things I am doing with water. The basic jist is I found 36" balloons and batting for making pillows and quilts. The 36" balloons are amazingly strechy and strong. I have filled with water with no problem. My added affect now is stuffing the 36" balloon full of batting before filling with water. This gives the belly a little more form and heft. The water adds the weight and jiggle. I have done this to enhance my breasts as well for an over the top look. I use the 12" balloons filled with batting and water. They feel very real. I am also experimenting with the 36" balloons filled with batting and water for my butt. Obviously I don't fill then as big as the belly, but since I sit on my butt I don't want the balloons to pop on me unexpectedly. I have also use the 12" balloons with batting and water to do a little hip enhancing. Again, not as big as a breast, just enough to add some curve and a little jiggle. The batting and water in the 36" and 12" balloons so far has worked great and the weight they add is incredible and realistic too. I then use the excess batting to fill in around the ballons once I have my foundation garments on. I also use it to enhance my arms and legs. When I am going for more of just a BBW affect, I have also taken the long thin balloons used for making balloon animals and other shapes and filled these with water. Because they are used to twist into shapes they are amazingly strechy, but you can not double them up like I like to do with the 12" balloons. I use these to create love handles and drapes of fat rolls on the sides and back. These you do have to be careful with because I have had them pop on me. Thankfully they have much less water than a punch ball or a 36" balloon. I still would love to find two full length body suits (like for post surgery - shoulder to ankle and sleeves if possible too) that are tan/flesh toned and then sew them together to create pockets to be able to insert the balloons and padding and fix them in place better. Heading into a glorious 4 day weekend and looking forward to be growing into a very pregnant BBW over these 4 days. I do tend to eat for two or more when I get like this, so I have to be careful or this long weekend could be a big set back for me getting ready for bikini season in the spring. Though many of you might like that. I have had a 5 to 8 lbs weight gain over some of these weekends.
Crewchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:10 AM   #5
Crewchick

A post of mine from another site that focusses on pregnancy padding. Hope it is helpful.

I am still experimenting with batting as stuffing with water. I have bought several (4-5) 50 oz. bags (maybe $5-$7 per bag I think at Walmart) at a time. The one time I tried this so far for the belly I used only one bag with the 36" balloon. I then added water and was trying to keep the belly fairly small and manageable. I am still experimenting with the ratio of batting to water inside the balloon; as well as the optimum size for the belly. Water obviously adds more stress to the balloon than air alone so as a general rule I try not to go beyond about half to 2/3 the fully inflated size of the balloon when using water to avoid any unexpected ruptures. I also try to double them up one inside the other to enhance the strength. To be extra safe this way I will take K-Y Jelly and use it to lube the inside of the outer balloon so they don't fuse together or rub in a way that might cause a rupture. I use K-Y because it is designed not to breakdown the rubber in condoms, something that hand creams and other lubricants might do to rubber balloons. If you are going to try it "dry" you shouldn't need to double up the balloons. You may wind up using four (4) or more 50 oz. bags of the batting, depending on how big and how dense you want the belly. I would love to hear how you do trying it dry.

I pad not only for pregnancy but also to look like a BBW and will mix the two doing weight gain and pregnancy together some times. So in a progression I may start with a small 1st trimester pregnant belly and over time and the progression of the pregnancy develop into a very "large and in charge" BBW momma to be. By the 9th month I am padding a good deal of my body. I will use the same batting and water idea in doubled-up 12" balloons for very enlarged (45-50") breasts. I will use the batting to pad around the belly, the hips and butt. To add a little more "jiggle" and "rolls" or "muffin top" I will get the long twistable balloons used for making balloon animals and fill 2-4 with water and drape around hips and back leading to my big belly up front. I will also buy sheet batting and use it to wrap around upper arms and legs to enhance them as well. The batting around the upper thighs really enhances the waddle. I am still experimenting on the best way to secure this extra batting in place. I have tried plastic wrap and also stuffing between two long leg body briefers. I think some type of post surgery full body compression suit might work to keep this all up and in, but they are pretty expensive. If the compression is too tight over all it might reduce the jiggle too much and the ability to "pinch an inch". Anatomical proportion and sculpting the padding are key to looking like a genuine BBW prego and not the Michelin Man. Another thing I am trying is buying inexpensive size 5 queen size panty hose and cutting them up to cover and wrap the various balloons. This reduces the friction on the balloon surface and chance of the balloons (such as the breasts) sticking together and then rupturing when pulled apart. It also adds flesh coloring to the balloons which I try to get in either ecru/clear, white or flat pink.

I know this process sounds like a lot of work. There is just something about feeling encased by something that has its own motion and weight. Kind of like a cocoon. It may be possible for me to make several of these types of bellies a day or two in advance in different sizes and keep them in a spare bathtub. Then I can just swap them out as I go through a progression over a couple of days. I have some time in July and August when I will be off from work and have no personal commitments. My goals is to experiment in July and hopefully have a blissful pregnant week in August all to myself. I will keep you posted on it as I further develop and refine this process. Hope this was helpful.

Toodles!!!

Crewchick
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
knightmare870

Jeepers, that does sound like a lotta work, but also like it'd be worth trying. You'll have to keep us posted on things like that.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:03 AM   #7
Crewchick

Getting ready to pad over thanksgiving and do a progressing from slight belly bump to full fledged SSBBW over 4 days. Would love to chat in character as I will also be doing a lot of eating in character to facilitate the progression. Contact me if interested in chatting. Toodles!
Old 11-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
knightmare870

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewchick View Post
Getting ready to pad over thanksgiving and do a progressing from slight belly bump to full fledged SSBBW over 4 days. Would love to chat in character as I will also be doing a lot of eating in character to facilitate the progression. Contact me if interested in chatting. Toodles!
Sure! Feel free to send me a message.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #9
Crewchick

Dressed and padding right now. I am doing a progression. Let me know if you want to chat. I have been eating like a fiend all day long and don't see me stopping any any time soon. Have been doing modest padding so far but about to start getting really large. It migh tjust be the bottle of Chardone I finished with dinner but right now I just want to get really huge!
Old 11-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #10
knightmare870

I shot you a message the other day on here. I take it you didn't get it?