Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-20-2006, 04:26 PM   #76
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyGirl
Ummmm... I'm not sure. What do you think??
Oh my God!

Your calves are HUGE!
Old 03-20-2006, 04:50 PM   #77
bigboobsandbelly

bigboobsandbelly has said some nice things
Default mmmm

my boobs, 48DD, although my belly is coming in second
Old 03-20-2006, 05:57 PM   #78
Brett_y2j
On Timeout

Brett_y2j has said some nice things
Default My Butt.

Yea For a Guy I have to say my Butt is the biggest part of me. But is that a bad thing?

Heres a pic :
Brett_y2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #79
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not at all! Kind of a murky picture but damn that is awesome! Guys with huge asses are rare
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #80
chubbychaiserwinnipeg

Location: I live close to Winnipeg & travel to western Canada for skiing
chubbychaiserwinnipeg has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Thanks chubbychaiserwinnipeg. Does that make that body part your biggest asset now?

Just kidding Thank you for the compliments.

Tara
Tarella yes it does when you look
better then excellent sexy. My large round muscular bubble butt now coming in secound.
chubbychaiserwinnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #81
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose1952
I must say that we are all beautiful people here and we have many best features to enjoy.
I have to share the latest pic of my biggest attribute to this size acceptance board and subject.

The biggest part of me.....

Thats a nice attribute
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:37 PM   #82
Webdamsel

Webdamsel has said some nice things

The belly. Definately the belly.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:55 AM   #83
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW

That speaks for itself I think. And for a 27 year old..that's even more incredible, no?
sweet jesus ithink im in love
TheNowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #84
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

probibly my hair XD
http://myspace-925.vo.llnwd.net/0028...81447925_l.jpg
im more of an admirer than a gainer myself. though i do have a bit of a beer belly ^^;
Old 03-23-2006, 09:20 AM   #85
gooddad

gooddad has said some nice things

My there are some very beautiful women showing some of their extremely beautiful assets here. For myself I would have to say my hands and feet, 10 1/2 inches and size 12 respectively. But my endless battle with my love handles has them coming on quickly.

Please make no assumptions (unless you want to )
gooddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #86
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

yup deffinetly my hair
Old 11-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #87
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

my boobs and thighs too
Old 11-22-2013, 05:19 AM   #88
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My hips by far! Then my legs...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:34 AM   #89
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Belly for sure
Old 11-22-2013, 05:42 AM   #90
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have no idea!

Um, probably my boobs? I am pretty evenly proportioned all over, which is a bit boring but I can't help it!

Oh, wait! I have really wide and chubby big and little toes!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #91
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
My hips by far! Then my legs...
And every inch from head to toe is top quality!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #92
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My butt and thighs have always been bigger than the rest of me. As I've grown, they've managed to stay a step ahead of the rest of me.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #93
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

belly......
Old 11-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #94
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

nice bump!

mine would be my nose or my chin. i'm no fun here.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #95
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

That'd be the belleh, fow-shuw! lol xXx
Old 11-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #96
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ass is definitely biggest, But my thighs and belly are catching up!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #97
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

My hips,no doubt.It used to be my breasts but I'm pretty sure my hips have taken over!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:42 PM   #98
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My butt, definitely. I've met people with bigger butts than mine, but they're all heavier than I am by a LOT. (I'm a skinny, ballet-dancing FA, so it's ALL muscle. ^_^)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote