Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
ammy

Default My husband is getting fat and I love it

I am a UK size 14 woman, curves on me but I go to the gym everyday so I am not really chubby, just more of a toned curvy woman.

My husband had an accident a few months ago which means he stopped excercising so he has been packing on the pounds a bit. Its making me wet, its turning me on. Seriously, he sat beside me on the couch last week and all I could focus on was his belly hanging over his jeans, I had to have him there and then.

I dont want him super fat, I want him to have a big jiggly belly he can crush me with when me make love. You know I just want to be able to grab his gut or slap it when we are kissing, and for him to slam me up against the wall and press me there while he has his way with me. Him with a big jiggling belly is turning me on. He has a smallish one at the moment, he has gone up 2 jeans sizes but I just want to sit over him in my lingerie and shove cake in his mouth thats how bad this fetish is.

Our sex drive has always been great but since the belly has appeared I am going wild for him.

Any other women like me about? If so what is it that you love more about him now he is packing on the fat?
Old 09-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I loved your post....it was very raw and sexy, being into weight gain myself especially with a significant other..... there is no better feeling watching the Lbs. pile on.

The only thing in my case it is with my wife.

I will follow with a story shortly..........
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

my kind of woman....
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy View Post
I am a UK size 14 woman, curves on me but I go to the gym everyday so I am not really chubby, just more of a toned curvy woman.

My husband had an accident a few months ago which means he stopped excercising so he has been packing on the pounds a bit. Its making me wet, its turning me on. Seriously, he sat beside me on the couch last week and all I could focus on was his belly hanging over his jeans, I had to have him there and then.

I dont want him super fat, I want him to have a big jiggly belly he can crush me with when me make love. You know I just want to be able to grab his gut or slap it when we are kissing, and for him to slam me up against the wall and press me there while he has his way with me. Him with a big jiggling belly is turning me on. He has a smallish one at the moment, he has gone up 2 jeans sizes but I just want to sit over him in my lingerie and shove cake in his mouth thats how bad this fetish is.

Our sex drive has always been great but since the belly has appeared I am going wild for him.

Any other women like me about? If so what is it that you love more about him now he is packing on the fat?
Do you have any sisters???
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Your description is so hot and sexy. Love hearing from women who dig fat men and are turned on by the thought of us growing fatter. So hot!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #6
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love it when my bf piles on a few pounds. He lost around 12 recently because he'd put weight on and his trousers were all too tight. He doesn't really like it but he's still got a little belly. I'm always rubbing it and hold it when we cuddle up at night. I'd like him to put another 20lbs or so on but he won't do it intentionally. I'm sure he'll add a few over xmas because he does enjoy snacking so I'll be stocking up on peanuts and chocolates for him!!
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I know exactly what you mean! I've been enjoying helping my BF fill out hehe. I got so excited the other day when I discovered he had enough belly to grab a handful of. <3
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote