Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Confessions of a stuffing fan.

Hey Folks,
I'll step forward right now and say that I am a big fan of stuffing.
Actually, my weight gain was more a result of my interest in stuffing myself than anything else. I just really enjoy the feeling of being overfull; be it with food or fluid.
Anyone else out there like me, and take great joy in this?
I'm interested in hearing your take on the subject and why.
Take Care,
Jason
JASmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I love the feeling of being stuffed. There is something very hedonistic and ultimately pleasurable about eating to capacity, the feeling of my belly being filled to the max, of just letting yourself go and enjoying the guilty pleasure of over indulging. I have to admit it often turns me on sexually. I can't say why that is other than ever since I was a kid, I have loved to eat. And because I am so turned on by weight gain in women, I think the same passion drives my desire and pleasure in stuffing myself knowing that I to will grow heavier as well. So Jason, I too share your joy in this!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fantastic! Thank you for posting!
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 AM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I love eating until I'm stuffed. I find it a turn on when my husband does it.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I love eating until I'm stuffed. I find it a turn on when my husband does it.
That sounds like an ideal match, then.
Thanks for posting!
Old 10-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
JASmith
Godless heathen

Spaghetti and beer became my normal food for stuffings. The beer makes the spaghetti expand much better, although soda works fairly well, too. My best ever stuffing with that particular combo was four full bowls, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 5 beers. I was huge, and loved it!
How about you folks, what do you guys like to stuff with?
Old 10-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
JASmith
Godless heathen

Hey Folks, back again.
I confess that I would love to be stuffed to someone else's standards.
All of the stuffings that I have done are at my own behest, to my own standards. I was always curious what it would be like to be stuffed to another person's idea of being stuffed. Say someone that is about 100 pounds or so heavier than me, with a larger capacity than me.
Do you folks understand that?

Old 10-25-2012, 04:12 AM   #8
JASmith
Godless heathen

Sometimes I get very conflicted...I love to workout-get a good sweat rolling and clear the system out. I also love sitting on my couch stuffed to past my limit with my belly trying to reach out to my knees. I wish that there was someway that I could combine the two.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:39 AM   #9
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Understand Your Conflict Perfectly

I too am often conflicted. While I like working out so I can remain healthy, I recognize it burns calories too. At the same time the thought of growing fatter and eating to excess really turns me on. And the fantasy of being with a woman who would lovingly stuff me to her standards and be turned on by it is also a pleasent thought. I remember when I was working out regularly at a health club years back, we were all required to do weigh-ins once a week as part of their program. While the goal was to lose weight and get in better shape, I kept secretly hoping my weight would go up and I went out of my way to have a filling, fattening lunch after I was done, stuffing myself to capacity and loving it, because deep down I really did not want to be lighter and smaller. Oh the hold that the "fat bug" has on me.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #10
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I too am often conflicted. While I like working out so I can remain healthy, I recognize it burns calories too. At the same time the thought of growing fatter and eating to excess really turns me on. And the fantasy of being with a woman who would lovingly stuff me to her standards and be turned on by it is also a pleasent thought. I remember when I was working out regularly at a health club years back, we were all required to do weigh-ins once a week as part of their program. While the goal was to lose weight and get in better shape, I kept secretly hoping my weight would go up and I went out of my way to have a filling, fattening lunch after I was done, stuffing myself to capacity and loving it, because deep down I really did not want to be lighter and smaller. Oh the hold that the "fat bug" has on me.
Thanks for the post!
I can agree with you totally.

Old 10-28-2012, 04:02 AM   #11
JASmith
Godless heathen

I will also confess to wanting to stuff someone else besides myself.
Then, after I'm done stuffing them, they turn around and stuff me back!
By then, they should be ready for some more, and we begin again.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:59 AM   #12
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Stuffing with someone can be fun. I've done it plenty of times.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #13
BigFA

I would love to be in a mutual stuffing relationship myself. Just the thought turns me on to no end.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #14
JASmith
Godless heathen

I confess that I have always wanted to eat an entire container of ice cream. One of those ultra fattening ones from Edy's...Perhaps an ice cream cake from Friendly's or DQ would be fun, too. I'm taking donations...hint, hint...

Old 11-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #15
Jah
Veggie girl

An entire tub of ice cream. I've done that a few times. That's best done during the summer. Me and my husband would buy a tub of ice cream each and then eat it all when we got home. An ice cream cake sounds nice. I used to sometimes eat a whole cheesecake.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 AM   #16
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
An entire tub of ice cream. I've done that a few times. That's best done during the summer. Me and my husband would buy a tub of ice cream each and then eat it all when we got home. An ice cream cake sounds nice. I used to sometimes eat a whole cheesecake.
You and your husband sound like folks after my own heart.
One of these days, I'll get around to trying the ice cream thing, but I'm not sure that I have the stomach for it...
A whole cheesecake! That's just awesome! You must have been ready to explode!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #17
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I love the feeling of being stuffed. There is something very hedonistic and ultimately pleasurable about eating to capacity, the feeling of my belly being filled to the max, of just letting yourself go and enjoying the guilty pleasure of over indulging. I have to admit it often turns me on sexually. I can't say why that is other than ever since I was a kid, I have loved to eat. And because I am so turned on by weight gain in women, I think the same passion drives my desire and pleasure in stuffing myself knowing that I to will grow heavier as well. So Jason, I too share your joy in this!
Pretty much all of that.

I can turn myself on by stuffing myself, and I enjoy seeing partners stuff themselves as well. It's often very sexual for me. Love seeing curves expand. Counting calories is super fun too. Fun to know just how many calories are being consumed and helping to expand the ample figure.

There's also a bondage aspect for me. I love the idea of being so stuffed (or stuffing someone else) to the point where moving or even breathing causes pain. It's a pleasure pain for me. I call it food bondage. Helpless, consumed by gluttony and mindless indulgence. Love it.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #18
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Pretty much all of that.

I can turn myself on by stuffing myself, and I enjoy seeing partners stuff themselves as well. It's often very sexual for me. Love seeing curves expand. Counting calories is super fun too. Fun to know just how many calories are being consumed and helping to expand the ample figure.

There's also a bondage aspect for me. I love the idea of being so stuffed (or stuffing someone else) to the point where moving or even breathing causes pain. It's a pleasure pain for me. I call it food bondage. Helpless, consumed by gluttony and mindless indulgence. Love it.
I have to agree with the counting of calories bit. I always enjoyed the shock value(I ate HOW much?!) The "food bondage" bit I enjoy too; I've seen that more than once...
Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #19
JASmith
Godless heathen

I confess that right now, I would rather be stuffed than go to work. Actually, I would rather be stuffed so much that I can't go to work.
Ugh, the night shift!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:15 AM   #20
JASmith
Godless heathen

I confess that I haven't been stuffed in a long time, and that I miss the belly!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #21
Jah
Veggie girl

Why haven't you been stuffed in a long time?
Yesterday I stuffed myself with cheese and vegemite scrolls.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Why haven't you been stuffed in a long time?
Yesterday I stuffed myself with cheese and vegemite scrolls.
I'm not sure why. I have had the chance.
I hope that you were big and round, Jah.
Take Care
Old 12-06-2013, 04:44 AM   #23
JASmith
Godless heathen

Decided to resurrect this thread, for shits and giggles.
I confess that I have been so stuffed that I have had light stomach cramps around my lower belly. I can only guess that it was my stomach muscles rebelling against the pressure.