Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-07-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wishing to gain, but....

Hey Folks.
Many of you may know that I enjoy stuffing myself as often as I can, but few know that I would REALLY like to gain weight....Lots of weight....
I am 5'9" tall, and somewhere in the 230-240 lb range, so I'm not a small person.
My genetics allow for me to pack on the pounds quite quickly; which is great, but not when I feel that I can't gain safely. Obesity runs in the family on both sides, but so does heart problems, as well as diabetes. My preference would be to weigh around 350, but I have no feeder, and no support from my wife. She would probably tolerate another 25-30 lbs, but then would likely draw the line. It's torture not being able to indulge the way that I wish to. I would love to role play being that large, but it's just not the same. Does anyone out there have some advice on how I can deal with this mental handicap?
Old 12-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

After re-reading the above, I believe that I will change the word "handicap" to the word " obsession". Thinking about eating and gaining isn't a handicap...
Sorry for the mixup.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Jason:

As you know from other posts, I share many of your desires and passions with gaining and stuffing. I would begin by gaining that 25 - 30 lbs. that your wife would tolerate and then see how you feel. As someone who has slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and is now 300 lbs., I can tell you that you may find you don't want to get any heavier for health reasons. I am finding it more difficult and painful to lug around 300 lbs. and am trying to lose some weight to feel more comfortable and not be as tired all day long. My legs and knees hurt as well. I would love to get down to 265 to 270 as I think I would feel a lot better but losing 30 lbs. seems like something that is almost impossible now. Your 5'9", I am 5'10". 300 to 350 lbs. might be too much for you. So go for 270 and see how you feel and hopefully your wife won't mind so much. And you will enjoy being fatter even if it is not as heavy as you ideally would like to be. I share your frustration since intellectually I would love to keep gaining too and the thought of getting to 350 lbs. or even 400 lbs. is an intellectual obsession and a turn-on for me as well. But unfortunately, I know my body would not react well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
JASmith
Godless heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Jason:

As you know from other posts, I share many of your desires and passions with gaining and stuffing. I would begin by gaining that 25 - 30 lbs. that your wife would tolerate and then see how you feel. As someone who has slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and is now 300 lbs., I can tell you that you may find you don't want to get any heavier for health reasons. I am finding it more difficult and painful to lug around 300 lbs. and am trying to lose some weight to feel more comfortable and not be as tired all day long. My legs and knees hurt as well. I would love to get down to 265 to 270 as I think I would feel a lot better but losing 30 lbs. seems like something that is almost impossible now. Your 5'9", I am 5'10". 300 to 350 lbs. might be too much for you. So go for 270 and see how you feel and hopefully your wife won't mind so much. And you will enjoy being fatter even if it is not as heavy as you ideally would like to be. I share your frustration since intellectually I would love to keep gaining too and the thought of getting to 350 lbs. or even 400 lbs. is an intellectual obsession and a turn-on for me as well. But unfortunately, I know my body would not react well.
Sage advice, brother. I appreciate it.