Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #526
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lissa.. are you finally back home.. or still wandering?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #527
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Lissa.. are you finally back home.. or still wandering?
I'm still in TN hon. I was gonna go back home this Saturday but it looks like they're gonna get either a tropical storm or a hurricane back home and I don't want no part of either one lol. So I'm postponing the trip home until I know I can drive it safely and make sure the family had electricity before I go back if they lose it lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #528
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm still in TN hon. I was gonna go back home this Saturday but it looks like they're gonna get either a tropical storm or a hurricane back home and I don't want no part of either one lol. So I'm postponing the trip home until I know I can drive it safely and make sure the family had electricity before I go back if they lose it lol
Gotcha.. The only big hurricane of the entire season.. and its going to rain on your parade.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #529
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Please stay safe LnL <3.

Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #530
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Gotcha.. The only big hurricane of the entire season.. and its going to rain on your parade.
Well, I don't mind extending my vacation a few days lol. I'm gonna head home on Tuesday just to avoid any rain that might linger
Old 10-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #531
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Please stay safe LnL <3.
Thanks hon. Thankfully tropical storm Karen was a flop and my family didn't have to go through a storm without me. That would've worried me. I'm gonna head home Tuesday so I can avoid any rain on the way back down
Old 10-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #532
yovito

yovito has said some nice things

You should get back into modeling for gods sake! Just a suggestion
yovito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #533
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovito View Post
Seconded!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #534
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

Seconded!!!
No worries guys lol. I've been quiet over here but I'm plotting and planning a comeback on clips4sale lol
Old 10-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #535
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default What???

I better go and get a loan then!! Great news!!!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #536
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.Burton View Post
I better go and get a loan then!! Great news!!!
Lol well I hope they will be worth it
Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #537
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Aaawww, I've been sick and have wound up losing weight I think a cheesecake is in order someone lol
Old 11-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #538
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Aaawww, I've been sick and have wound up losing weight I think a cheesecake is in order someone lol
We need three decadent chocolate cheesecakes STAT!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #539
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post

We need three decadent chocolate cheesecakes STAT!
Lol for real...make it a double lol
Old 11-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #540
cheesylier

cheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot pics

Hey Melissa, I don't know if you remember me but we used to chat awhile ago. You crossed my mind and hope all is well in your travels. I visited your wish list and got you something.
Have a good one

Shawn
cheesylier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #541
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesylier View Post
Hey Melissa, I don't know if you remember me but we used to chat awhile ago. You crossed my mind and hope all is well in your travels. I visited your wish list and got you something.
Have a good one

Shawn
Oh yay thanks hon I would probably need more info to remember if it's been a while ago. but thank u so much for sending me Some goodies. Yay, I'm looking forward to getting it.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #542
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It feels a bit creepy but I have one picture of you Melissa from around 2003.
You've gained soooo much since then utterly amazing.

I'm looking forward to the clips4sale you are perfection :P
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #543
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

You've always been an inspiration.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #544
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
It feels a bit creepy but I have one picture of you Melissa from around 2003.
You've gained soooo much since then utterly amazing.

I'm looking forward to the clips4sale you are perfection :P
Totally not creepy lol I've got so many pics out there that gave wound up everywhere, even going around on Facebook eep!! Lol

But thank u I've put on a few pounds and a few years since then for sure lol
Old 11-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #545
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
You've always been an inspiration.
That's a really nice thing to say thank u so much
Old 11-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #546
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Yay, I finally have a laptop!! I'm getting to work on videos as we speak!! I'm excited
Old 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #547
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Yay, I finally have a laptop!! I'm getting to work on videos as we speak!! I'm excited
Can't wait to see you again :P
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #548
fatmd

fatmd has said some nice things

i keep checking back hoping there will be updates. bummer there aren't any recently. hope all is well.
fatmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:25 AM   #549
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Can't wait to see you again :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmd View Post
i keep checking back hoping there will be updates. bummer there aren't any recently. hope all is well.
hey y'all, I'm sorry for the delay. Things have been so busy with Christmas and thanksgiving before that. I did, however, get a laptop yay...clips4sale requires 5 videos already placed on the site to open it up for public sales and I have 4 of them made and will be making the last one in the next couple days. so I will let y'all know when I post an update to that

oh and PS, I'm back over 450 again in case y'all were wondering lol
Old 12-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #550
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
hey y'all, I'm sorry for the delay. Things have been so busy with Christmas and thanksgiving before that. I did, however, get a laptop yay...clips4sale requires 5 videos already placed on the site to open it up for public sales and I have 4 of them made and will be making the last one in the next couple days. so I will let y'all know when I post an update to that

oh and PS, I'm back over 450 again in case y'all were wondering lol
Well then...guess Christmas will come early for us. Can't wait for updated videos!
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote