Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #551
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
hey y'all, I'm sorry for the delay. Things have been so busy with Christmas and thanksgiving before that. I did, however, get a laptop yay...clips4sale requires 5 videos already placed on the site to open it up for public sales and I have 4 of them made and will be making the last one in the next couple days. so I will let y'all know when I post an update to that

oh and PS, I'm back over 450 again in case y'all were wondering lol
Glad to know you are okay!
I think we was worried without you being around without a sound.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #552
fatmd

fatmd has said some nice things

Quote:
hey y'all, I'm sorry for the delay. Things have been so busy with Christmas and thanksgiving before that. I did, however, get a laptop yay...clips4sale requires 5 videos already placed on the site to open it up for public sales and I have 4 of them made and will be making the last one in the next couple days. so I will let y'all know when I post an update to that

oh and PS, I'm back over 450 again in case y'all were wondering lol
good good good good
fatmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:18 AM   #553
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
Well then...guess Christmas will come early for us. Can't wait for updated videos!
hehe yeah and hopefully I can do an eating video with some of the deserts I make for Christmas mmmm
Old 12-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #554
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Glad to know you are okay!
I think we was worried without you being around without a sound.
And it is much appreciated that y'all look for me if I disappear for a minute hehe. it's nice to be missed
Old 12-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #555
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

ok y'all the site is live check the paysite board. woohooo
Old 12-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #556
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
ok y'all the site is live check the paysite board. woohooo
Looking good!
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #557
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Looking good!
thank ya much, kind sir
Old 12-21-2013, 01:40 AM   #558
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are very pretty
Old 04-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #559
rgreene5

rgreene5 has said some nice things

Hey Mel, you look amazing! Always been a super good looking woman. Long time no see. Glad you're back.
rgreene5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 05:53 AM   #560
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title

Dudes the last posts were three years ago.
jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:26 PM   #561
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Necro posting LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #562
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Gained 100+ pounds since this post. Gorgeous as ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
adam is offline   Reply With Quote