Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #51
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
My new Christmas wish is to be on Goreki's naughty list.
Quit fishing, you've been on the naughty list for years now
Old 12-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #52
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I'm 23 and I actually majored in equine science in undergrad. So yes, I'm old enough to be here, and yes I'm short and prefer riding smaller horses (such as the pony in the picture below), so I do want a pony. It's a goofy, unrealistic wish because I can't afford one right now, but eventually I do plan on owning at least one.
This picture is all of the cute. All of it.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #53
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach View Post
This picture is all of the cute. All of it.
Haha, thanks. I love that little chunk pony. Even if she's a freight train on hooves. She bucked off the other girl that was riding her that day, ducked out of the ring, and ran off to eat grass. Of course then it was my turn to hop on the cheeky bugger. But we did pretty well, we got second place in one of our classes.

And to be on topic another Christmas wish, Phantom of the Opera sheet music for flute, mine disappeared and it was some of my favorite stuff to play.

Last edited by lille; 12-24-2013 at 08:51 AM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #54
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille
And to be on topic another Christmas wish, Phantom of the Opera sheet music for flute, mine disappeared and it was some of my favorite stuff to play.
I always wanted to play The Phantom back in my musical theater days, but despite the fact I had the pipes for it I've always been, how do you say, outside of the body-type for such a casting.

I also never got to be Audrey II because we couldn't afford the damn puppet.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #55
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just about died when I got to see Phantom live on Broadway, while sitting in the third row for a band field trip. The chandelier swung right over our heads.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #56
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I'm 23 and I actually majored in equine science in undergrad. So yes, I'm old enough to be here, and yes I'm short and prefer riding smaller horses (such as the pony in the picture below), so I do want a pony. It's a goofy, unrealistic wish because I can't afford one right now, but eventually I do plan on owning at least one.
Isn't there like a pound where you can pick up cheap ponies that ran away from home?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #57
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Isn't there like a pound where you can pick up cheap ponies that ran away from home?
Haha, I did volunteer at a horse rescue for years and was very tempted to adopt a few of them.