Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
mit16

mit16 has said some nice things
Default BBW being athletic

I am a fan of bbw's boxing or wrestling. Are there any other people here who feel the same way?
mit16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #2
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm a big boxing fan, but the thought of BBW punching each other doesn't do it for me. Now wrestling on the other hand, that's something else. Especially if I was in the middle of a tag team.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #3
mit16

Default agree

Id like the boxing and the wrestling. Id like to see how the women strategize in addition to the body match ups (pear shaped vs. apple shaped; dd cup vs. a cup).
Old 08-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
BigCutiePenny

BigCutiePenny has said some nice things

This is awesome! I wrestled varsity in High School, but was super trim then. I'd love to wrestle now that I've got all this weight to throw around!!
BigCutiePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #5
mit16

Would you ever consider boxing? What are your stats now
Old 08-14-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OMG YES! i looove a BBW who is athletic! i love females who box and wrestle, always have. Love women who are into Martial Arts, or bodybuilding or power-lifting. Definitly yes!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am sort of partial to scuba-diving ones.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've known many bbws who were strong, fit, and athletic more so than the 'thin' girls. And I will never consider boxing, this face is too pretty to be scarred up. LOL.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I've known many bbws who were strong, fit, and athletic more so than the 'thin' girls. And I will never consider boxing, this face is too pretty to be scarred up. LOL.

Haha true and there are alot of pretty ladies who box actually! but even then, just something about it i like a fighting female or action female.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #10
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm learning tae kwon do and hapkido but not what i would consider athletic yet. Next week we're joining a gym and look forward to body building again. I did it a lot in high school and loved that i could lift my thin friends over my head as a novelty. (I could bench 175lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps and leg press 450lbs back then.)Strength/power is an awesome feeling.
Old 08-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #11
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm learning tae kwon do and hapkido but not what i would consider athletic yet. Next week we're joining a gym and look forward to body building again. I did it a lot in high school and loved that i could lift my thin friends over my head as a novelty. (I could bench 175lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps and leg press 450lbs back then.)Strength/power is an awesome feeling.
Wow 175 is impressive!! I would be lucky to do 100 pounds lol! But I did take tae kwon do for years and loved it. I do swim alot, do Yoga and stay very active and it shows in my legs but thats it lol!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
That is great! those are great martial art styles too! i tool Shorin-Ryu Karate, loved it. Im really into Martial Arts. That is alot for a woman wow.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:32 AM   #13
Sumoboxer25

Sumoboxer25 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit16 View Post
I am a fan of bbw's boxing or wrestling. Are there any other people here who feel the same way?
Yes I am a fan of BBWs boxing or wrestling. Especially boxing, not too many face punches though It's great when they go after each others big belly.
Sumoboxer25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:39 AM   #14
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

I consider myself fat and athletic. I'm not a slouch (as much as I love to be) But being big to mea means you need to stay strong, or as "fit" as you can be. It's just healthier that way, especially gaining. I don't do anymore sports or anything, but swimming, hiking, grocery shopping (is my lifting LOL) and just staying active/semi active helps.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #15
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
I consider myself fat and athletic. I'm not a slouch (as much as I love to be) But being big to mea means you need to stay strong, or as "fit" as you can be. It's just healthier that way, especially gaining. I don't do anymore sports or anything, but swimming, hiking, grocery shopping (is my lifting LOL) and just staying active/semi active helps.

You can definitly be big and "in shape" so to speak. Im a big guy but can do alot of things for a big guy, i can walk long distances, work out pretty long at the gym etc. You can definitly have it and still be big. Big doesn't always mean lazy and unhealthy how alot of people think. I agree
Old 09-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #16
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

I would say I am in pretty good shape considering my size. I love be outdoors and like to ride bikes and go for walks. My weight has never stopped me from doing anything that I want to do. I have climbed a rock wall, go swimming all the time, try to roller blade lol and can keep up with my kids. Also I am pretty strong, have a strong build and I often suprise people alot with how strong I am. I like to watch big guys freak out when i can pick them up, my new record is 390, guy couldnt believe it haha!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #17
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I would say I am in pretty good shape considering my size. I love be outdoors and like to ride bikes and go for walks. My weight has never stopped me from doing anything that I want to do. I have climbed a rock wall, go swimming all the time, try to roller blade lol and can keep up with my kids. Also I am pretty strong, have a strong build and I often suprise people alot with how strong I am. I like to watch big guys freak out when i can pick them up, my new record is 390, guy couldnt believe it haha!

I agree! i always have been in good shape for a bigger guy. My weight has never stopped me from doing anything, i never try to let it.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #18
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
You can definitly be big and "in shape" so to speak. Im a big guy but can do alot of things for a big guy, i can walk long distances, work out pretty long at the gym etc. You can definitly have it and still be big. Big doesn't always mean lazy and unhealthy how alot of people think. I agree
Yes yes! I'm not running a marathon any time soon but I'm build like a brick shit house under my protective karate fats
Old 09-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #19
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Yes yes! I'm not running a marathon any time soon but I'm build like a brick shit house under my protective karate fats
Haha lol! XD yeah same here if i did run a marathon i think i would do ALOT better then most people think i would! lol. You can definitly be a big person and be athletic. Alot of times the "big and lazy" is a stereotype. Fux that hah lol.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:59 AM   #20
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's a question for this thread:

Are boxing and wrestling the only sports considered "sexy" for BBWs?

I'm just curious because they seem very... hmm... limited in their opportunities.

For instance, I'm an equestrian. I wear skin tight pants, tall leather boots, whips and I ride and work hard with a big ol' horse beneath me. Not only is the outfit attractive, but think about all the hip and body movements that are required to stay in balance and in the saddle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3Lg...hd_yI-NT3giBeQ

This is me and my horse, Red, this spring. So it's just a little glance into my sport

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post

I guess it will depend on who you ask, like most things. I'm sure some guys have a thing for women in combat sports, but I don't think that is too common of a preference?

For me, a big body doing things, especially doing them well and with confidence, is sexy as all hell. I mean, my wife looks good at any time, but when she is biking I am seriously

I would think the same thing should apply to riding, although in that particular case to some people it might have overtones of dominance that might shift how some people view it? (pure speculation here).

And of course, there are FA who like the fat, but not the fit, and prefer their BBW soft and semi-helpless. Which are obviously not the ones you are going to be wanting to attract when you are an active, strong, and capable young woman.

So....I don't think you can make any broad conclusions, other than that a guy who is apt to like BBW who rides horses will find you that much more sizzling because you ride horses. Be the best 'you' you can be, and the people who will like you will really like you
Old 10-13-2013, 06:55 AM   #22
wildliferocks

wildliferocks has said some nice things

Yes I love boxing I wish it was more bbw or ssbbw in boxing !
wildliferocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Haha lol! XD yeah same here if i did run a marathon i think i would do ALOT better then most people think i would! lol. You can definitly be a big person and be athletic. Alot of times the "big and lazy" is a stereotype. Fux that hah lol.
Oh I HATE when people assume FAT=LAZY or FAT=UNHEALTHY! I eat better than 90% of my skinny friends and am more "fit" than 90% of my fat friends. A freaking hybrid, am I! LOL! I just think it's vital to have some sort of fitness, at any size because you never know when you will need it. An emergency can happen at any moment and if you can't haul your big butt away OR if you can't help others, then what? That is my thoughts on fit & fat. Not to mention I'm a gainer and try to be healthy as possible with this sort of lifestyle, it's kind of prudent if you ask me.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #24
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post

I'm just curious because they seem very... hmm... limited in their opportunities.

For instance, I'm an equestrian. I wear skin tight pants, tall leather boots, whips and I ride and work hard with a big ol' horse beneath me. Not only is the outfit attractive, but think about all the hip and body movements that are required to stay in balance and in the saddle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q3Lg...hd_yI-NT3giBeQ

This is me and my horse, Red, this spring. So it's just a little glance into my sport
Pretty hot if you ask me!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #25
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Oh I HATE when people assume FAT=LAZY or FAT=UNHEALTHY! I eat better than 90% of my skinny friends and am more "fit" than 90% of my fat friends. A freaking hybrid, am I! LOL! I just think it's vital to have some sort of fitness, at any size because you never know when you will need it. An emergency can happen at any moment and if you can't haul your big butt away OR if you can't help others, then what? That is my thoughts on fit & fat. Not to mention I'm a gainer and try to be healthy as possible with this sort of lifestyle, it's kind of prudent if you ask me.

Lol haha and o i agree! i know people watch me when i go to the gym, like "let me see what does big fucker will do" then they see me work out for like 2 hours and i know there like well damn lol by looks sure it may look like i could pass out after one set but that's far from true. I can do alot for my size. I agree some type of fitness is vital. I want to start going to the gym more like i used to. Alot of people can't help being fat, and fat is definitly not unhealthy. There are some unhealthy skinny/smaller people out there.

Like im big but i can do alot ya know for my size, and people are always shocked. One time we were at the gym and my cousin was working out with me and my cousin who is much smaller then me was huffing and puffing yet i was still going and we were doing the same work out with the same intensity!.

Everyone was like well damn i could see it on there face. So being big definitly doesn't always mean lazy or limited capabilities and being skinny or smaller doesn't neccesarily mean in shape. I do agree fitness can be valuable not saying you have to work out like a mad man lol but it can be vital. And i can imagine being a gainer you have to be careful in that sense.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 12-30-2013 at 02:32 AM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote