Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #51
Janebrit

Janebrit has said some nice things

just wanted to stop by and say you look great and having a high goal isn't bad I think you would look great at 500 as you look great now
Janebrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #52
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default !

Okay so I'm not exactly known for my patience...

Guess who hit her goal!!! I weighed in yesterday (Christmas day, hey it was almost New Years!) and I weigh *drumroll*
302.8 lbs!
Wooo!

Last edited by GamerGainerGirl; 12-26-2013 at 06:25 PM.
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #53
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janebrit View Post
just wanted to stop by and say you look great and having a high goal isn't bad I think you would look great at 500 as you look great now
Thank you!!! I am still not sure what my goal is gonna be. But I hit my 300 goal so I need to decide my New Years so I have my resolution!

What does everyone think is a good time length (6 month goal, yr goal, etc) and what weight do you think I should aim for in it ^.~
Ultimately ill decide of course but I would love feedback!
Hehe "feed" back.. Time for a snack.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:52 AM   #54
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
Thank you!!! I am still not sure what my goal is gonna be. But I hit my 300 goal so I need to decide my New Years so I have my resolution!

What does everyone think is a good time length (6 month goal, yr goal, etc) and what weight do you think I should aim for in it ^.~
Wow, congratulations. That 300 belly must be a lovely round tummy. Do you want to post some pics of your new 300 pounded body. I am so curious about your belly
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #55
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

G'day,
A "massive"(sorry lol for the pun) congrats on hitting 302lbs!!! , well done indeed. as for your 6 month/year goal.... 50LBS in 6 months 100LBS in 12 months? it is a fair bit, but it is do-able(depends on how much food you can put away in 1 day) if you push yourself to eat more and more each day; who knows you might even smash your goal (whatever you decide it will be). What is the maximum you can eat in a day?

regards, Dave
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #56
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Wow, congratulations. That 300 belly must be a lovely round tummy. Do you want to post some pics of your new 300 pounded body. I am so curious about your belly
<3 Henk
Thank you Henk )
Yep I will be taking some pics soon!
I want to pick an outfit and take some pics in it that I can put on next year and do the same thing in, so I can see my progress
So I wanna do that soon.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #57
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
G'day,
A "massive"(sorry lol for the pun) congrats on hitting 302lbs!!! , well done indeed. as for your 6 month/year goal.... 50LBS in 6 months 100LBS in 12 months? it is a fair bit, but it is do-able(depends on how much food you can put away in 1 day) if you push yourself to eat more and more each day; who knows you might even smash your goal (whatever you decide it will be). What is the maximum you can eat in a day?

regards, Dave
I can eat a lot
I love to snack basically nonstop if I can (and by snack I don't just mean snack foods lol!) And I wake up as eat in the middle of sleeping and go back to bed.
I do think those are doable weight ideas for me ^.^
Did anyone else realize I gained 10lbs in a month? :O
Old 12-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #58
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

<3 FYI everyone I am going have a celebration ASAP to celebrate hitting 300 I have nooo money right now so not sure when that will be but I want to try to make it happen soon somehow >.<
So if anyone wants to send me stuff <3
I don't think I set my amazon account up right and it's too hard to fix from my phone.. So if anyone actually does want to my Paypal email is colorfuldark@gmail.com or you can PM me if you want to send me something and we will figure it out

And of course by celebration I mean lots and lots of eating <3
Old 12-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #59
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

This morning I woke up and just was struck with a desire to take a few pics while I lay in bed :3 Don't mind if there are lines on my skin lol, I had been laying for the whole night.

Old 12-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #60
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Wow! Love the pics, awesome. Your looking so cute and curvy:-) . so you know what your goal for 2014is going to be? Lots and lots of eating and belly rubs:-) gaining is a lot of fun; my wife is about your build, she can out eat me double(which I think is totally awesome).
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:54 AM   #61
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
Wow! Love the pics, awesome. Your looking so cute and curvy:-) . so you know what your goal for 2014is going to be? Lots and lots of eating and belly rubs:-) gaining is a lot of fun; my wife is about your build, she can out eat me double(which I think is totally awesome).
Hehe I love that goal!! Weight is just a number, it's all about the soft curves right?! ^.^
I am having a lot of fun gaining! I really like looking at/feeling my body for hours and just noticing all the subtle (and not so subtle ) differences. I am feeling softer and have brand new squishy lumps forming already
Old 12-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #62
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

God, those pics are amazing.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #63
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
God, those pics are amazing.
thank you!
Old 01-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #64
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Happy New Years everyone! My New Years resolution is set!

Goal weight for 2014: 375 lbs

^.^
And here is what I am eating as I type this

A 1/4th of a pecan pie yum!
Old 01-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #65
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Happy New Years everyone! My New Years resolution is set!

Goal weight for 2014: 375 lbs
Ambitious! But slow is good - pay attention to what your body tells you. 75 lbs in 1 year is a lot. Gaining for a while and then giving your body an adjustment period is important so your muscle can grow as well (gonna need it to support those expanding curves so you can stay healthy/active!). You're young and eager, but trust me - it's far more enjoyable the longer you can make it last. Enjoy the growth and all the little (and big) changes that come with it.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #66
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Okay so I put on the outfit I had decided to take my comparison pics in from now on and WOW. I put on the blue shirt and shorts that I posted in my first post on here and I am just blown away.
I did NOT realize the size difference!

So here it is, my first comparison pic!
Two and a half years ago and now

And here some more new ones
I plan on only taking pics in this outfit when I hit goals ^.^

Ps if you see something on my shirt that's egg yolk >.< I put on my outfit and got excited and hungry... And a bit messy lol xD
Old 01-01-2014, 11:36 PM   #67
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Ambitious! But slow is good - pay attention to what your body tells you. 75 lbs in 1 year is a lot. Gaining for a while and then giving your body an adjustment period is important so your muscle can grow as well (gonna need it to support those expanding curves so you can stay healthy/active!). You're young and eager, but trust me - it's far more enjoyable the longer you can make it last. Enjoy the growth and all the little (and big) changes that come with it.
Thank you for the advise I am definitely going to be mindful of my body and how I am feeling as I do this. My goal is just a guideline and I am not going to be upset if I don't do it all this year feeling good matters most!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:15 PM   #68
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Love your bigger fatter belly, 375 is a great goal for this year.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:25 PM   #69
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Congrats on meeting and passing 300 lbs!

You're a really cute gal, I think you'd do great with a Big Cuties site and best wishes to you.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:15 PM   #70
StargirlCupcakes
Extreme Softness

StargirlCupcakes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStargirlCupcakes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Very cute! Good luck with big cuties! If you want you should look into opening a clips4sale page too. Live cam shows over Skype can really help with getting wishlist goodies or fast food money over PayPal, just a thought. Happy gaining!
StargirlCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #71
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You look fantastic, I think 500 would be a great goal for you. You are gorgeous, and will be so sexy bigger. Can't wait for new pic and measurements and weight.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #72
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

You look superb! I love it when a girl wants to gain: It's the best type of gaining IMHO.
Just out of curiousity, what made you want to gain? Not that there's anything wrong with it!
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:01 AM   #73
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydog7 View Post
Love your bigger fatter belly, 375 is a great goal for this year.
Thanks! It's always great to hear encouragement <3
Old 02-09-2014, 03:05 AM   #74
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Congrats on meeting and passing 300 lbs!

You're a really cute gal, I think you'd do great with a Big Cuties site and best wishes to you.

Dennis
Thank you! I guess either I need a better camera or I'm not what they're looking for sadly. I was a little upset at first because I could really use the money and it was a bit of a downer thinking they might not have liked me. But I have been gaining more than just weight I feel way more confident now and I am pretty sure it's just I need a better camera. If not- oh well! I'm happy with me and I think I look better by the pound. That's what counts!
Old 02-09-2014, 03:06 AM   #75
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by StargirlCupcakes View Post
Very cute! Good luck with big cuties! If you want you should look into opening a clips4sale page too. Live cam shows over Skype can really help with getting wishlist goodies or fast food money over PayPal, just a thought. Happy gaining!
That is definitely something to consider! ^.^
I could really use the money and alwaaays can use more snacks!!