Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #151
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For 2014, I resolve to be an elf.

Last edited by Melian; 01-05-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:56 PM   #152
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Do you have any pointy ears to go along with it? Hmmnm.....
Old 12-31-2013, 09:00 PM   #153
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You have my bow, my blade, my axe... whatever takes your fancy

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #154
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
I'm gonna saying this in elvish: Elo!
Old 01-01-2014, 09:59 AM   #155
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is why using a Double IPA for your session beer is not a wise decision. Oh well, nothing 3 gallons of water and 8 or 10 BC powders can't cure! Happy New Year y'all!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 01-05-2014 at 02:35 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #156
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Happy 2014 everyone! Just popping in letting everyone know we are still alive

Old 01-01-2014, 02:57 PM   #157
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Was browsing the boards whilst watching the darts World Championships, decided to take a quick selfie

big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #158
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default self

sexy pose there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
omg a perfect thread for me!

thats a photobooth selfie!

HDANGEL15 I love love love that hat!
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #159
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default selfie

me after a 3 hour movie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1534837_704773239546290_940304674_o.jpg (177.4 KB, 415 views)
Old 01-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #160
edvis

Default selfie

Sultry and smokin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorCupcake View Post
Meeeeep it's been a while since I was on here..... life got beyond insane but here I am again! So have a selfie.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:53 AM   #161
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post

Good to see the two of you back here! Happy 2014!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:19 AM   #162
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
Hell yeah! The people to whom I owe my discovery of dims!

Alive and both gorgeous as ever, I see
Old 01-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #163
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Loving all the new pics for the new year
Old 01-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #164
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

D-awe! Thanks folks and its great to see everyone survived the holidays!
Old 01-02-2014, 10:47 PM   #165
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #166
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Do you have any pointy ears to go along with it? Hmmnm.....
Someday....I wanted to get the surgery, but the healing is so hit-and-miss that it scared me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
You have my bow, my blade, my axe... whatever takes your fancy
And now I want to make a joke about bows and axe wounds. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
I'm gonna saying this in elvish: Elo!
Hantalė
Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #167
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
*hot pic*
This gets its own post. Great photo, although, in my mind you are actually Henry Rollins
Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #168
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This gets its own post. Great photo, although, in my mind you are actually Henry Rollins
You're a liar!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #169
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
You're a liar!
I'll tear your mind out. I'll burn your soul.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #170
mediaboy

mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks!

Who's Henry Rollins? /wink
Old 01-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #171
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Thanks!

Who's Henry Rollins? /wink
He's the guy that ruined Black Flag, that's who!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:15 AM   #172
mediaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
He's the guy that ruined Black Flag, that's who!
Holy fuck, do me!

*n-no homo bro*
Old 01-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #173
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paleface no like sunburn!

Attachment 112333

Last edited by ODFFA; 09-18-2014 at 01:15 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #174
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Paleface no like sunburn!
cutie!!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:47 PM   #175
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just me....

Last edited by lovelylady78; 12-13-2014 at 04:25 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie