Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #826
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Some various newer goodies I've bought...
Damn, now I have to buy 2 more laptops so I can wallpaper each one of those. Beautiful everything there lady!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #827
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedbellylover View Post
Nice!

Best wishes,

Chris
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Damn, now I have to buy 2 more laptops so I can wallpaper each one of those. Beautiful everything there lady!
Aww...thanks so much!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #828
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

Amy you are Amazing!! Absolutely beautiful, that fits you perfectly!!!! Thank you PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I bought this a few weeks ago as a present to myself. They didn't go up to my size, but considering how loose it looked I decided it would stretch and got it anyway. I rather like how it's turned out on me!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #829
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

City Chic is having their EOFYS. Oh Snap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-1.jpg (88.5 KB, 1618 views)
Old 06-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #830
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Oh my!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #831
Lucky21

Lucky21 has said some nice things

perfect shot shows how hot you are.love it.
Lucky21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #832
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some of my favorite naughty lingerie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF8137.jpg (52.8 KB, 1391 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #833
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Gorgeous and sexy!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #834
needgoodname

needgoodname has said some nice things

Dang - So many sexy women. Thanks everyone for sharing!
needgoodname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #835
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Kit! :-) All said!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #836
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Cute undies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (24.9 KB, 1206 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (20.1 KB, 1204 views)
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (22.2 KB, 1211 views)
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #837
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Some of my favorite naughty lingerie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
Cute undies

you both are gorgeous but I want these for my own "private" wardrobe
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:54 PM   #838
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Lovely made, Bonnie!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 08-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #839
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It would be interesting to know how much money I have invested in lingerie...but I probably don't want to know...

Last edited by lovelylady78; 09-06-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #840
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Priceless!

Quote:
It would be interesting to know how much money I have invested in lingerie...but I probably don't want to know...
Money, Master Card can handle that part.

Priceless, wooooah...

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #841
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Well what ever the price..... it was a well worth investment
Old 08-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #842
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Money, Master Card can handle that part.

Priceless, wooooah...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Well what ever the price..... it was a well worth investment
Thanks, guys!

(And thanks to everyone for the rep too!)
Old 08-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #843
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A bargain at twice the price, Lovely. And is that a handcuffs necklace you are wearing? Kinky!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #844
lovelylady78

I'm reviving this thread because what I want to post doesn't fit neatly in any of the other threads. As is known around here, I enjoy lingerie, and I wanted to share how lovely the asymmetrical lace detailing is on this new piece I just picked up at Lane Bryant/Cacique...plus I really like the black and royal blue coloring: highly recommended!

Last edited by lovelylady78; 12-01-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #845
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm reviving this thread because what I want to post doesn't fit neatly in any of the other threads. As is known around here, I enjoy lingerie, and I wanted to share how lovely the asymmetrical lace detailing is on this new piece I just picked up at Lane Bryant/Cacique...plus I really like the black and royal blue coloring: highly recommended!
Gorgeous, so beautiful colors. Realy nice and cute. Thank you for having reviving this thread
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #846
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh wow! That looks gorgeous! What a colour! I am totally jealous, the lace looks great too!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #847
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Love the outfit! Very colorful, and you fill it out perfectly.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #848
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So gorgeous, i'm really digging that shade of blue
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:04 AM   #849
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Ok ladies, I have a little request. I have always found bras with five hooks extremely hot! Can any of post up some pics of bras with five hooks? Thanks!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:49 AM   #850
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Gorgeous, so beautiful colors. Realy nice and cute. Thank you for having reviving this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow! That looks gorgeous! What a colour! I am totally jealous, the lace looks great too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
Love the outfit! Very colorful, and you fill it out perfectly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
So gorgeous, i'm really digging that shade of blue
Thanks, everyone!