Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #26
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

You're quite cute. I'm always glad to see a hot growing girl in CA
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #27
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

California feedee's are definitely a rarity. 400 would be quite the goal! Best of luck
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #28
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

F'realz? I thought that's where they all hung out. I guess the grass is always greener.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #29
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

All the ones I meet are from the east coast haha
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:00 AM   #30
loves2feed

loves2feed has said some nice things
Default Nice looking girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBambie View Post
Hi everyone,
My name is Farren. I am relatively new to dims. A little about me, I recently found out about feederism and i have finally decided to try it out. I currently am 260lbs with a goal of 300 to start with, but i think if the weight goes on quickly i may just have to push it up to 400 or who knows maybe even higher
Any updates?
loves2feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:13 AM   #31
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2feed View Post
Any updates?
Probably not since she hasn't logged in here in TWO FUCKING YEARS.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #32
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah... It aint looking likely.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #33
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't these idiots ever check the log-in dates for the girls they're jacking off to?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:53 AM   #34
loves2feed

loves2feed has said some nice things

I hope labeling people idiots makes you feel better. I'm just a positive thinker. Of course I read the login date. You never know, perhaps she'll see that someone cared to check in. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
In psychology they call what you're doing "projection". So your an idiot who masturbates and doesn't read. And people wonder why they don't find these forums welcoming. Judgmental, arrogant, and insecure bravado must get you sarcastic geniuses far! lol. Can't a guy post without their being hatred? I guess not. Happy New Year!

As you can see by my reaction I'm not going to be intimidated by some loser who takes time to insult others. You don't know me, my reasoning behind my behavior or anything else. Whatever bit you in the ahole I'm sorry it's hurt you so much that you're taking it out here. I hope you get what you need out of this. I was looking for her response not yours. What made you notice this to begin with? If you think about that what puts you on a pedestal to talk down to me like that? Nothing. Now, predictably respond with further insecurity and stupidity. I'm done.
loves2feed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:33 AM   #35
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I bet you used BOTH hands to type that, didn't you? Might wanna clean your keyboard off, then.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2feed View Post
I hope labeling people idiots makes you feel better. I'm just a positive thinker. Of course I read the login date. You never know, perhaps she'll see that someone cared to check in. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
In psychology they call what you're doing "projection". So your an idiot who masturbates and doesn't read. And people wonder why they don't find these forums welcoming. Judgmental, arrogant, and insecure bravado must get you sarcastic geniuses far! lol. Can't a guy post without their being hatred? I guess not. Happy New Year!

As you can see by my reaction I'm not going to be intimidated by some loser who takes time to insult others. You don't know me, my reasoning behind my behavior or anything else. Whatever bit you in the ahole I'm sorry it's hurt you so much that you're taking it out here. I hope you get what you need out of this. I was looking for her response not yours. What made you notice this to begin with? If you think about that what puts you on a pedestal to talk down to me like that? Nothing. Now, predictably respond with further insecurity and stupidity. I'm done.
First of all you don't even know the meaning of half the words you just spit out of your mouth, you had to look them up all night in Funk and Wagalls.

Second of all, I've been reading since I was 4 years old so I don't know how any of us calling you out for necroposting a 2 year old thread means we can't read. Plus most any guy masturbates so that's not news either.

Third of all, we're "losers" because we called you out? Look at you...your name is LOVES2FEED and 90% of the time people with that sort of name haven't fed anything but themselves or small animals (and by that I mean pouring cat/dog food into a bowl). All we did was call you out for necroposting and your proceeded to hurl 3 times as many insults our way. You claim we don't know you but its ok for you to fart out insults at a rapid pace? Yeah right.

Fourth of all, you must not be very good with understanding internet forums. Anytime a thread we're subscribed to is posted on, we get a notification. So when you and that Edvis guy post on threads that are older than some of my friends' toddlers, we're going to notice it and wonder what the hell is wrong with people.

Fifth of all, insecure bravado? HA! Where are your pictures with or around fat women? The rest of us have plenty of them. Its not cocky when you can back it up. As for your "psychology", I never was a great student in high school mostly because I was bored half the time but the two classes I got an A in my senior year were Business/Finance and Psychology. You showed far more signs of insecurity by lashing out than we did calling you out for necroposting.

Lastly, I went over your 31 posts over the years and mostly all of them are classic ham-handing of paysite models. Again, where are your pictures with these women? The rest of us have met/dated/are friends with plenty of them. You want to call us insecure, jealous, yadda yadda then you better be prepared to back it up or else you look even worse. Hell, too late of that. As Samuel Clemens once wrote, "Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
Old 01-03-2014, 03:45 PM   #37
steve-aka

steve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going onsteve-aka knows EXACTLY what's going on

O, KHayes, you're always so pithy and astute. I wuvs you! Do you wanna be my feedee mistress? My goal would be to fatten you so much that you won't be able to type or talk. In fact, I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
steve-aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:44 PM   #38
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got a semi at the part where he can't type anymore.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote