Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #26
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
Selfie of the living dead!
Hehe...nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsicola93 View Post
My "costume" lol
So cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
My costume last night, minus the tiara and wand
You look gorgeous! Who are you supposed to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
so this is the 2nd time I tried it...came out slightly better..but I think it sucked, having the right makeup/tools is everything.....
It didn't suck, especially for a second attempt.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #27
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Costume for chaperoning our middle school dance....

The Ghostly version:

The Color version:

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #28
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This was my first attempt at this, and I'm pretty happy with it all in all. The white stuff started flaking pretty much instantly though.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #29
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Thats very cool looking
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #30
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
This was my first attempt at this, and I'm pretty happy with it all in all. The white stuff started flaking pretty much instantly though.
awesome job...what did you use? Mine did NOT flake at all...but couldn't draw with what I had to get nice flowers either...great job!!
Old 11-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #31
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My mate cant find his camera so this is the only image of this years Fucko. I think its my most evil looking version which is good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 544151_10151983354314835_1854886079_n.jpg (75.0 KB, 285 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:39 AM   #32
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
awesome job...what did you use? Mine did NOT flake at all...but couldn't draw with what I had to get nice flowers either...great job!!
I had generic white runny face paint, some squeeze on glitter paint and some Giotto face paint pencils. The rest was this awesome gel/cream eyeliner I found recently. Goes on like a dream.
Thanks for the compliment! I was looking at all these beautifully done examples online as inspiration, and reality fell a little short, but I'll do better next time. It took me two hours to get it the way I wanted it
Old 11-05-2013, 12:40 AM   #33
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
My mate cant find his camera so this is the only image of this years Fucko. I think its my most evil looking version which is good.
That is creepy as, well done.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #34
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So this year I went as a tiger lol super shitty pics but I was drunk and unsteady (as you can see on the pic) but still maybe you can spot stripes on my legs arms and neck.

And btw sorry for the weird upload, I'm using my iPad and it's super weird :o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (124.5 KB, 272 views)
Old 11-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #35
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awesome pics, you guys
Old 11-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #36
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
that beard!
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:27 AM   #37
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
So this year I went as a tiger lol super shitty pics but I was drunk and unsteady (as you can see on the pic) but still maybe you can spot stripes on my legs arms and neck.

And btw sorry for the weird upload, I'm using my iPad and it's super weird :o
Ahh a tiger is a good spin on the cat! I'm a cat for Halloween quite often when I'm in a pinch, but I never thought to add stripes.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #38
Boom

Boom has said some nice things

I went as a fat guy.... kinda played out but literally zero preparation time :P
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #39
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's about time I wandered back in here & documented my madness as a monster-for-hire throughout this past Halloween season! I had the superb felicity of enjoying a variety of costumes for several different occasions this season, so I'll put 'em up forthwith:

This was my character that I played for about two months in a certain maze at a certain renowned/notorious Halloween event that goes on every year here in the area:

I'm posing in my stage area on top of the Tarot-reading table. My primary performance area was called the Spell Room, with my particular nook in the library portion. If you're wondering what I am, it's almost ludicrously complicated. I'm playing a 16-year old girl who was killed by a witch and reanimated as an undead trick-or-treater who was also resurrected as the sexy vampire she dressed up as for Halloween, so I'm a zombie-vampire-seductress-trickster.

Full-length shot
Glamour shot

They started the season barely putting any monstrous make-up on me, but we get a new look every night based on the creative whims of our make-up artists, and mine eventually started zombifying me in more verdant tones:

Zombie Vamp After Hours
Corset Zombie Vamp

After work one Saturday, we had a costume party/roller derby event, which I went to in my regular work make-up combined with a dark Native American-inspired dress. I called myself Pocahontas After Smallpox, and it was one of the best moments of the year wheeling around the rink as Darkahontas while the Monster Mash played at the end of the night!

The Remains of Pocahontas After Smallpox

In the final week of work, one of the higher-ups apparently got mad that I was "too pretty" and gave orders that I wasn't allowed to look sexy anymore. They reinvented this look for me instead:

In My Element
Aren't I Pretty?

The final week also hosted the costume warehouse sale, and I snagged the official bloody Carrie prom dress they used to promote the movie last year!

Zombie Vamp Trickster Prom Queen

And last of all, at the after-party that the monsters threw, I went as Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman (big surprise, right?). I'm posing as a DJ while my friend does all the real work in the background:

The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #40
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Wow looking great in the pics Dark Lady
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #41
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
It's about time I wandered back in here & documented my madness as a monster-for-hire throughout this past Halloween season! I had the superb felicity of enjoying a variety of costumes for several different occasions this season, so I'll put 'em up forthwith:

This was my character that I played for about two months in a certain maze at a certain renowned/notorious Halloween event that goes on every year here in the area:

I'm posing in my stage area on top of the Tarot-reading table. My primary performance area was called the Spell Room, with my particular nook in the library portion. If you're wondering what I am, it's almost ludicrously complicated. I'm playing a 16-year old girl who was killed by a witch and reanimated as an undead trick-or-treater who was also resurrected as the sexy vampire she dressed up as for Halloween, so I'm a zombie-vampire-seductress-trickster.

Full-length shot
Glamour shot

They started the season barely putting any monstrous make-up on me, but we get a new look every night based on the creative whims of our make-up artists, and mine eventually started zombifying me in more verdant tones:

Zombie Vamp After Hours
Corset Zombie Vamp

After work one Saturday, we had a costume party/roller derby event, which I went to in my regular work make-up combined with a dark Native American-inspired dress. I called myself Pocahontas After Smallpox, and it was one of the best moments of the year wheeling around the rink as Darkahontas while the Monster Mash played at the end of the night!

The Remains of Pocahontas After Smallpox

In the final week of work, one of the higher-ups apparently got mad that I was "too pretty" and gave orders that I wasn't allowed to look sexy anymore. They reinvented this look for me instead:

In My Element
Aren't I Pretty?

The final week also hosted the costume warehouse sale, and I snagged the official bloody Carrie prom dress they used to promote the movie last year!

Zombie Vamp Trickster Prom Queen

And last of all, at the after-party that the monsters threw, I went as Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman (big surprise, right?). I'm posing as a DJ while my friend does all the real work in the background:

For the most part, I could not possibly care less about Halloween if I tried. However, your costumes looked really cool and fun and I actually felt the slight stirring of youthful enjoyment for Halloween that I thought was dead and atrophied inside my adult psyche! Bravo!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #42
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

The Dark Lady is the queen of Halloween.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:50 PM   #43
ITheFire

ITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot picsITheFire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Omg, your belly is absolutely wonderful! <3