Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #126
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I accept PM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Oops. But in honor of Elvis's birthday today said legs have left the building.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #127
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'll join in this revival. I've always been rather fond of my legs, they usually get me where I need to go!
I agree with Surly...this is some bullshit. WHERE ARE THE PICS!?!?!?!?!?
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #128
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I guess I pulled this one down too soon when I wiped all my attachments. I'd repost, but I believe I did not back them up on the pc before deleting.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:41 AM   #129
DevS

DevS can now change their title

Am I too late to the party? =P

My girlfriend has a thing for long legs so I took this for her a while back.

Last edited by DevS; 01-11-2014 at 01:20 PM.
DevS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #130
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I guess I pulled this one down too soon when I wiped all my attachments. I'd repost, but I believe I did not back them up on the pc before deleting.
Kinda disappointed. You still have your legs, though...right????
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #131
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Kinda disappointed. You still have your legs, though...right????
Last I checked they were still attached, but that was a couple days ago, let me look right quick. ............................. Yep, still there!
Old 01-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #132
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Take. Another. Pic. Go. Now.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #133
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I just stumbled on to this thread...yes, I need to get out more often

Anyway, I happen to have a digital camera somewhere so, if you lovely ladies are still looking for pics, I'll post a couple of my hairy legs for you in the next day or so.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #134
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Word! ..............
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #135
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Excuse me? I am not seeing a picture of said legs.

I find this unacceptable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Word! ..............
To refuse a request from a sexy, vivacious, and all around gorgeous woman, a man would be a fool, but to deny the request of four all out gorgeous beauties would be pure folly!

So, since I hastily deleted these the last time they were up, I'll re-post them. Here's my li'l stubbies.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 02-11-2014 at 06:50 PM.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:13 AM   #136
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't rep but I want to... Those are some sexy pins!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:37 PM   #137
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default my legs

may have to take another
Attached Images
File Type: jpg almost.jpg (6.2 KB, 84 views)
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote