Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-21-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
WillendorfWorshipper

WillendorfWorshipper has said some nice things
Default Good places to eat and drink in Davis, CA?

I am going to be out in that area more, and don't know about anything there in terms of good places to eat, drink, get coffee, etc.

Anyone have some familiarity with the area?

Thanks.
WillendorfWorshipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dos Coyotes is a good fast mexican place, their guac is gooooooodddddd. (I went to UC Davis for my freshman year of college, so it's been 10+ years) Woodstocks Pizza is good downtown too. (They have a delicious whole wheat crust and nice and spicy sauce)

HEre's the addy for Dos Coyotes:
1411 W. COVELL BOULEVARD
DAVIS, CA 95616
PHONE: (530) 753-0922

Woodstocks is downtown a few blocks from the movie theater. I can't remember what street it's on.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:27 AM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OH and i ate at Sudwerks a few times. My husband, the beer aficionado loved the beer there. (I was under 21, so never partook.) It had good food, i seem to recall.
http://www.sudwerk.com/Sudwerk.html
Old 01-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #4
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Also, my husband loved this burger joint. I never ate there, being a vegetarain.
https://plus.google.com/108415594179...ut?gl=us&hl=en

Hubs went here fairly regularly too: http://burgersbrew.com/locations/
Old 01-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
WillendorfWorshipper

Thanks for all the great recommendations!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

no problem Davis has grown a lot since i lived there. I'm sure that there are more places. I love Woodstocks. They have on in Chico where i lived until a year ago. IT's great pizza.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:02 PM   #7
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my word!! I soooo miss Davis! A place I used to go and love (it's still around I checked), is Crepeville, near the park with the farmer's market... 3rd St or something like that. They also used to have the best Chinese place ever but I forget the name.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #8
WillendorfWorshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Oh my word!! I soooo miss Davis! A place I used to go and love (it's still around I checked), is Crepeville, near the park with the farmer's market... 3rd St or something like that. They also used to have the best Chinese place ever but I forget the name.
Sounds good