Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #26
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

The older women I have experienced are generally more confident with themselves and their body image. Younger women can tend to over think what the rest of the world thinks about their body, their looks (their________keep filling in the blanks as necessary) whereas the older women I've enjoyed have the presence of mind to accept themselves as beautiful the way they are and that confidence is very attractive to me. The most enjoyable experiences are often with those who enjoy who they are.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #27
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post
The older women I have experienced are generally more confident with themselves and their body image. Younger women can tend to over think what the rest of the world thinks about their body, their looks (their________keep filling in the blanks as necessary) whereas the older women I've enjoyed have the presence of mind to accept themselves as beautiful the way they are and that confidence is very attractive to me. The most enjoyable experiences are often with those who enjoy who they are.
This is very true for me.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #28
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbbwluv View Post

This. I agree with you.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #29
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Here are three reasons I like older women in a convenient list format:

1: They usually have their shit together.
This isn't to say that younger people can't have their lives together, but generally the older someone is, the more well established they are in life. Nothing is sexier than someone who is experienced at being an adult and has their lives worked out.

2: They have a different outlook on life than people from my generation.
I know how my generation views the world. I'm a member of that generation. To me, meeting someone who grew up in a different time and therefore has a different view on how the world works and the general state of society currently means more interesting conversations and getting a better perspective on everything around me.

3: I find them more attractive physically.
I can't explain this one as easily as the first two points. You'll just have to take my word for it that older women look better in my eyes. Again, that doesn't mean girls my age or younger can't look great. I just like older women physically better than them.

So yeah that's my thinly veiled wink at the older women on Dims. Are there any other guys on here who feel the same way?
Sorry I'm late to the party. I have to admit, I'm guilty of having eyes for older women as well
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My first bbw experience was with a 50 year old lady. I was 20 and so nervous! Excited too, she was very experienced and led the way. I have always liked mature bigger and supersized women. They are very sexual and fun to have a drink and chat with. It's funny to joke that they can still pick up young guys.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #31
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I'm a lot older than you, and concur that while women of all ages (and shapes) can be beautiful, there is something about older (and rounder) women that I find incredibly hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Here are three reasons I like older women in a convenient list format:

1: They usually have their shit together.
This isn't to say that younger people can't have their lives together, but generally the older someone is, the more well established they are in life. Nothing is sexier than someone who is experienced at being an adult and has their lives worked out.

2: They have a different outlook on life than people from my generation.
I know how my generation views the world. I'm a member of that generation. To me, meeting someone who grew up in a different time and therefore has a different view on how the world works and the general state of society currently means more interesting conversations and getting a better perspective on everything around me.

3: I find them more attractive physically.
I can't explain this one as easily as the first two points. You'll just have to take my word for it that older women look better in my eyes. Again, that doesn't mean girls my age or younger can't look great. I just like older women physically better than them.

So yeah that's my thinly veiled wink at the older women on Dims. Are there any other guys on here who feel the same way?
Yay for older, rounder women!! <------Me! xo
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #32
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I need a thread for liking older men. Lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #33
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I need a thread for liking older men. Lol.
You and me both!
Old 12-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #34
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Charlotte, I'm older than you, but you are rounder than me, and let's hear it for older and rounder! I definitely think there is something super sexy about mature women, and while I can't describe it in words, the look in your eyes and your knowing smile nail it perfectly.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #35
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Charlotte, I'm older than you, but you are rounder than me, and let's hear it for older and rounder! I definitely think there is something super sexy about mature women, and while I can't describe it in words, the look in your eyes and your knowing smile nail it perfectly.
Thank you sweetie! Always such kind words for me...kisses!
Old 12-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #36
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm, very interesting. I once made a thread praising older man compared to young men and several young guys were pinching a fit. Older men are generally more experienced, more stable in their jobs, and more financially secure and mentally mature. Life's experiences make you more emotionally strong. I'm more confident, successful, and have a lower bullshyt tolerance now at age 30 than at age 20.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:31 PM   #37
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like dudes who like older women. Which I guess is the same saying I like younger men? I'm 47.*

*That was kind of vague. I guess I don't feel like hearing myself generalize about too much of it. But: I have dated younger guys, I do date them; I'm open to it. It's not a primary preference, but it's a good thing.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 01-24-2014 at 07:54 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #38
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Best ever.

Dating older women has consistently provided me the best relationships I've ever had. It's great having someone who can engage me at my level, and who possesses warmth and empathy that so many girls in their mid-20s just lack, in my experience. The best, I was 24 and she was 51. I'd do it again without a moment's hesitation if I had the opportunity.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote