Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-21-2014, 06:06 AM   #1
Xfactor363

Xfactor363 has said some nice things
Default Lap sitting

I'm a guy with an intense desire to sit on the lap of a chubby woman/bbw/ssbbw. Has anyone ever sat? Please describe.
Xfactor363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have it. It was alright. Would sit again.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
Xfactor363

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I have it. It was alright. Would sit again.
Who was the bbw, if u dont mind?
Old 01-22-2014, 12:23 AM   #4
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My friend Laura.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:11 AM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

most of the ladies i've run with haven't really had a lap per se. but they were always welcome to sit in mine.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:47 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
most of the ladies i've run with haven't really had a lap per se. but they were always welcome to sit in mine.
I was thinking of saying something similar to this! People who don't have much lap of their own are more than welcome to share my lap to know how it feels!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #7
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If people can sit in Santa Claus' lap, than why not in the lap of a BBW? Sitting in lap of the BBW would have my thinking about my North Pole more than sitting with Santa would.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:52 PM   #8
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fat women are missing the lap body part - it's a genetic thing. Very complicated.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #9
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Fat women are missing the lap body part - it's a genetic thing. Very complicated.
Yes, it's not so much a lap as it is a slope...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno. I do have a lap, but my daughter (or another child I'm close to/fond of) is the only one who's going to be sitting on it.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:11 AM   #11
Xfactor363

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I dunno. I do have a lap, but my daughter (or another child I'm close to/fond of) is the only one who's going to be sitting on it.
You're wrong!!
Old 01-29-2014, 04:55 PM   #12
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wait, I'm confused...

^Mental Illness?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #13
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^

In the case that he means: You're wrong! Preventing access to your lap is a moral outrage!

While a strange opinion, surely people have held stranger.

In the case that he means: You're incorrect! Your lap will indeed be sat on in the future.

Well, every explanation for that is rather troubling.

Ignoring matters of sanity and returning to the topic...I have indeed seated myself on at least one BBW. Would recommend, but not to the point of lap-rape.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pretty sure I know who's likely to be on my lap, and who's not. I have no sexual interest in having anyone on my lap at this point, or in the foreseeable future.

I suppose it's possible he has some psychic connection to what my lap will be doing in the future, but I doubt it.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:00 PM   #15
Xfactor363

This is my response to the last two persons to comment:
Now I realise my mistake of posting this thread only to receive undesirable replies from some random users. I don't know where from these people turn up!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #16
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor363 View Post
This is my response to the last two persons to comment:
Now I realise my mistake of posting this thread only to receive undesirable replies from some random users. I don't know where from these people turn up!
Random users?!? Have you lost your mind?!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #17
Xfactor363

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Random users?!? Have you lost your mind?!
Please behave yourself.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:13 PM   #18
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Please behave yourself.
Me behave myself? Your calling 2 regular Dims users random, think you might want to take your own advice
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:18 PM   #19
Xfactor363

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Me behave myself? Your calling 2 regular Dims users random, think you might want to take your own advice
By random users I meant those without any idea about the topic in question.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:51 AM   #20
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^But you -do- understand...that's not what "random" really means...

Ok, now I'm beginning to understand... ESL, might-well be an additional factor. It's all good...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:37 AM   #21
Xfactor363

Actually, I have begun liking a lady of this site & have a longing for her lap. But she has been turning a deaf ear to my requests. I'm impassioned with the fondness of this lady with sparkly eyes & a charming smile! I request the benevolent users of this site to convey my desire to this lady who dislikes to be called a BBW.

Well if my profile appears mysterious, let me tell you that my name is Gaurab and I'm from India. Please tell this lady not to detest me as I'm not from Amreeka or Aastraliya.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:54 AM   #22
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually, I have begun liking a lady of this site & have a longing for her lap. But she has been turning a deaf ear to my requests. I'm impassioned with the fondness of this lady with sparkly eyes & a charming smile! I request the benevolent users of this site to convey my desire to this lady who dislikes to be called a BBW.
If she's turning you down, it means she doesn't want anything to do with you. You're not going to change that. Leave her alone.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:12 AM   #23
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
If she's turning you down, it means she doesn't want anything to do with you. You're not going to change that. Leave her alone.
Exactly. Let me tell you as a woman that nobody likes to be harassed by creeps.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:00 AM   #24
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Maybe he would be happier just moving to Lapland. Although it is even colder than most of the United States right now
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:48 PM   #25
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
This is exactly correct!

See, here's the thing. Let's say that, for whatever reason, I'm exceptionally enamored with you. Though I full well understand your love of BBW/SSBBW and lap sitting, I don't really care. Rather, I'd like you to gain maybe 100lbs and sit on my lap (and I'm not a BBW, so it really isn't that comfortable.) And if I tell you this frequently and word it many different ways, you'll want to do that eventually, right?

Unfortunately, my desire for this to happen doesn't mean that you want it to happen. Likewise - though your desires may seem quite reasonable to you - she's already made up her mind that she does not want this. And to persist in trying to change her mind, you're just annoying her/making her dislike you even more. She doesn't dislike you because you're not from a certain country or any other superficial reason. She dislikes you because you're trying to force your desires on her, which is completely inconsiderate, and it bugs the shit out of her. Seriously, the most benevolent thing people here could do is try to make it clear to you that if you actually respect/like a person, you should respect what THEY want.