Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
princessslave79

princessslave79 has said some nice things
Talking fetlife

Hi
Anyone use fetlife?
Any females wanna add me my name is princessslave79 .
I also have a group on there called Bbw slaves the group is for bbws , slaves and there admirers .

thanks x
princessslave79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm also on Fetlife at ASweetKitten.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default fetlife

I am loneEagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by princessslave79 View Post
Hi
Anyone use fetlife?
Any females wanna add me my name is princessslave79 .
I also have a group on there called Bbw slaves the group is for bbws , slaves and there admirers .

thanks x
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am KarmaQueen14.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm on Fetlife as Chubby_Bubbles
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #6
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

If joining Fetlife(as Werewolfhands) in the last 6 months has taught me anything it's that I am am so amazingly boring as hell in my sexual preference.

I'm just a bland, vanilla BBW lover.
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:13 PM   #7
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm Rojodi on Fetlife. I check on it once in a while.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:57 AM   #8
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

My id on there is
ssbbw_lover
Old 01-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #9
mdecker93

mdecker93 can now change their title

I'm mdecker93 on Fetlife as well.
mdecker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #10
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

rajas, pleased to meet you.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #11
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So we have facebook for our public selves, we have instagram for our personal life diaries(writing/reading blogs is SO HARD), we have pinterest to share our interests without having to talk about them, and now we have fetlife to share our inner sexual selves with like minded individuals who are hopefully looking for the same shit as we are.

It makes me wonder if one day hackers will post bounties for reputable persons fetlife handles and pictures. Black mail is a kink, right?

It makes me wonder if one day high school kids will scour fetlife for their classmates and teachers.

One thing I don't have to wonder about though is weather or not a middle school kid will exclaim, "EEEEWWWWWWWWW I JUST FOUND GRANDMA'S FETLIFE ACCOUNT!"

I'm pretty sure that shit has already happened.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:00 PM   #12
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
So we have facebook for our public selves, we have instagram for our personal life diaries(writing/reading blogs is SO HARD), we have pinterest to share our interests without having to talk about them, and now we have fetlife to share our inner sexual selves with like minded individuals who are hopefully looking for the same shit as we are.

It makes me wonder if one day hackers will post bounties for reputable persons fetlife handles and pictures. Black mail is a kink, right?

It makes me wonder if one day high school kids will scour fetlife for their classmates and teachers.

One thing I don't have to wonder about though is weather or not a middle school kid will exclaim, "EEEEWWWWWWWWW I JUST FOUND GRANDMA'S FETLIFE ACCOUNT!"

I've read about people having their students find their fetlife profiles, and being really sleazy with them as a result of it. Some major smackdown happened to those kids after.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:06 PM   #13
mediaboy

mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I've read about people having their students find their fetlife profiles, and being really sleazy with them as a result of it. Some major smackdown happened to those kids after.
Yeah, but did they get head?!?!?!?!
Old 01-18-2014, 10:09 PM   #14
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I found my son's 5th grade homeroom teacher on Fetlife
Old 01-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #15
mediaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I found my son's 5th grade homeroom teacher on Fetlife
Well played.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:17 PM   #16
Rojodi

Quote:
Well played.
Granted, it was last September, some eight years AFTER she taught my son, and some three years since she left teaching to work in the private sector
Old 01-18-2014, 11:36 PM   #17
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

I met my daughter's kindergarden teacher at the local swinger's club.
Met also the dad of one of her elementry school class mates dressed in fetish gear at a dungeon.

Didn't need Fetlife for that...
Old 02-16-2014, 01:09 AM   #18
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
I met my daughter's kindergarden teacher at the local swinger's club.
Met also the dad of one of her elementry school class mates dressed in fetish gear at a dungeon.

Didn't need Fetlife for that...
...oh wow, now that would be an interesting meeting!

ExploringTheNew on fetlife, here. just joined recently, because why wouldn't i?
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote