Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #1726
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Hi!

I'm 21 and an FA. I have loved BBWs and SSBBWs since my first crush. And I'm working on dating a wonderful one right now.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #1727
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm 22 almost 23 from London and I'm a feeder/fa I guess at times but mainly a feedee just looking for a female feeder for friendship possibly more.

It's a hard fetish to have in the UK.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #1728
Sadlock

Sadlock has said some nice things

Just Got 21 found this website a year or 2 ago really enjoyed the stories was reading them before going to sleep :P Nice to met you all
Sadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #1729
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

I'm 22, joined this site a couple of years ago, and I'm not really that active on the site, but I'm trying to get better about it!
Old 02-15-2014, 04:53 AM   #1730
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
I'm 22 almost 23 from London and I'm a feeder/fa I guess at times but mainly a feedee just looking for a female feeder for friendship possibly more.

It's a hard fetish to have in the UK.
I'm a 23 year old feeder/feedee/fa in the UK! Just so you know, you aren't alone!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:52 AM   #1731
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm 19!!!!