Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in
Default None BHM crushes?

I'm a fully fledged FFA but I have a 'crush' on eleven kind.... Legolas and Thandruil! So do you have any weird non BHM preferences?
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I'm a fully fledged FFA but I have a 'crush' on eleven kind.... Legolas and Thandruil! So do you have any weird non BHM preferences?
I really like non-BHM redheads.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I usually like chubby/bigger girls, but for some reason Bridget the Midget does crazy things to me. lol

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 11-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I usually like chubby/bigger girls, but for some reason Bridget the Midget does crazy things to me. lol
Some small women are really hot, aye.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I really like non-BHM redheads.
I agree, redheads are very cool, "B" or not "B".
Old 11-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am a FFA and I can appreciate the sort of eleven look as well! Tom Hiddleston when he is playing Loki is pretty as well, I like the pale skin, dark hair look.

One guy that I had a liking for in real life was tall, extremely skinny and very blond, the opposite of what I usually go for physically. I think that personality and the way a person presents and carries themselves has a bit factor in their attractiveness.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #7
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love boyish faces that have a bit of a.... tranquil? look to them. Some examples would be Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Bublé and Joseph Gordon-Levitt......sometimes.

But, to be honest, I still always strongly sense the missing B when I see those other HMs
Old 11-15-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I read 'eleven' as the number 11 and thought you meant people who look like the 11th Doctor.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #9
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOVE
Old 11-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
eleven kind.... Legolas and Thandruil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Tom Hiddleston when he is playing Loki is pretty as well, I like the pale skin, dark hair look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Leonardo DiCaprio

But, to be honest, I still always strongly sense the missing B when I see those other HMs
I second all of these! It's definitely a purely aesthetic attraction but I can't deny that I enjoy pretty men. I agree about personality/how someone carries themselves playing in. In virtually any role, I adore Robert Downey Jr. And at the risk of sounding like a teenage fan-girl, Gerard Way (lead of MCR) is a beautiful man.

I find it interesting that most here seem to gravitate towards thin men with softer/more feminine features. At least with smaller guys...any sort of rugged look really turns me off. Like Brad Pitt :/
Old 11-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #11
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Fat men are definitely my preference. Outside of that, I'm the opposite of you guys. I love the ruggedly handsome "manly" man (wide shoulders and fuzzy), though generally I think they'd all look better with a belly.

I always preferred Strider over Legolas haha.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #12
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have crushes but I know I wouldn't mind a one night stand with the following

Loki
Aragon
Michael Ealy
Adam Levine
Old 11-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #13
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I can fully appreciate a typically 'good looking' guy, but I could never 'be' with one again... the only non bhm that really gets me going is Opie from Sons of Anarchy which I can't even begin to explain!!??!!

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
I can fully appreciate a typically 'good looking' guy, but I could never 'be' with one again... the only non bhm that really gets me going is Opie from Sons of Anarchy which I can't even begin to explain!!??!!
Well shit! What I can't explain is where you've been hiding for so long! Nice to see you post every once in a while
Old 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM   #15
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I find it interesting that most here seem to gravitate towards thin men with softer/more feminine features. At least with smaller guys...any sort of rugged look really turns me off. Like Brad Pitt :/
agreed!

if i had to pick a non-BHM crush it would have to be Fabian Bourzat, the French ice skater. http://web.icenetwork.com/assets/ima...t_1b0o8anu.jpg
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote