Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #26
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chanel No. 5 and new underthings, even if they're granny panties.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #27
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

B&B lotions, pearls, push up bras, and the way he looks at me when I am wearing all 3
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #28
prplecat

prplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot pics

Tall black leather boots.
prplecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:00 AM   #29
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

The loving eyes of my girlfriend
Old 11-12-2013, 06:01 AM   #30
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplecat View Post
Tall black leather boots.
That is definitely sexy!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #31
leina2009

leina2009 can now change their title

Sexy lingerie, the right outfit, too small clothes, and stuffing myself.
leina2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #32
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Getting my hair and nails done. I just started getting my hair done, but I've always kept my nails long and colorful. They always make me feel so sexy for the first week after I get them done.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #33
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chanel No. 5 and making out for an hour.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:37 AM   #34
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

sheer leggings, high heel booties,red lipstick and my juicy couture perfume
Old 11-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #35
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

It bums me out that so many people replied saying they never feel sexy! I can only echo that it's a confidence and self-love thing, and it can be a struggle to get there, I know. Everyone deserves to feel sexy. Find what works for you!

I feel sexiest after a new hair cut. Don't be afraid to go shorter than you otherwise might! Embrace change.

Having my nails done and slipping into some cute or sexy underthings helps too. A little pampering goes a long way.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #36
BigCutieMiley

BigCutieMiley can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieMiley can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Honestly nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing cute lingerie, doing my hair and make up and listening to the top 40 in my car to pump myself up. Stupid ritual but it works!!
BigCutieMiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #37
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmmmmmm....a good pair of jeans that fit just right...a top that shows just the right amount of clevage. Good sex........a lot of things really.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:44 PM   #38
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Dressing nicely, wearing perfume and then going somewhere and holding hands with my hubby. Also a good romantic dinner at a restaurant.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #39
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right now, nothing really. This thread has helped me though. I'm enjoying reading what you've all wrote about yourselves.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:29 AM   #40
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Oyster Shell style bra's, Miss Dior perfume and wet look glossy lips... xXx
Old 03-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #41
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I find I give myself the sideways mirror glance when my hair is 'done' and I have some red lipstick on. Never fails.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #42
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anything 'off the shoulder', be it a top or dress and a special uncommon perfume I wear which contains, among other things, amber and cloves, or an Indian body oil which contains white jasmine, and wearing pearls. Always pearls, somewhere.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #43
bigcutiesugar

bigcutiesugar can now change their title

Buying new perfume, indulging in rich foods (cheesecake!), doing my nails, showering with a new body wash, rubbing massage oil or lotion on my legs and belly.
bigcutiesugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #44
BigCutieMargot
a great big fat person.

BigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticedBigCutieMargot never has a post go unnoticed

double false lashes over a smoky eye & nude lips, softly curled hair, and skin-tight high waisted skinny jeans to show off my wide hips & big ole booty
BigCutieMargot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #45
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me it's being fresh from the shower and listening to sultry jazz or some type of music with a sexy and/or relaxing vibe. The lighting also makes a difference... low lighting, candles. I like the night life, I like to boogie
Old 03-13-2014, 09:01 AM   #46
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
For me it's being fresh from the shower and listening to sultry jazz or some type of music with a sexy and/or relaxing vibe. The lighting also makes a difference... low lighting, candles. I like the night life, I like to boogie
Alicia Bridges YES!!!!!!!!
Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife, I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.

man.. You can tell my age!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:23 AM   #47
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Alicia Bridges YES!!!!!!!!
Oh, I ... Ohhh I ... I love the nightlife, I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.

man.. You can tell my age!

haha, actually I was quoting Mike Myers from the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer" but he probably got the line from that song
Old 03-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #48
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
haha, actually I was quoting Mike Myers from the movie "So I Married An Axe Murderer" but he probably got the line from that song
LOL!!! He is from my era...
Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #49
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

i feel the sexiest when my hair and makeup are done!
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #50
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lipstick! i feel strong and sexy rockin some red lipstick!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote