Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #1526
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

My jeans are starting to get pretty tight now. Really need to buy a bigger size (and I'm already at the last size for "standard" shops.)
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #1527
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its coming up on my 10 year high school reunion so I've been browsing facebook profiles of people I haven't seen since then or lost contact with over the years.

I'm not friends with her anymore as we had a falling out years ago (goth girls and jocks don't mix) but I came across the first real bbw I've ever been attracted to. To make a potentially long story short, she was the girl that gained 30-40 pounds (unintentionally) between my junior and senior year that got me attracted to big girls to begin with. I was after this girl for my entire senior year and on my last day we made out in the rain. We went on a few dates over the years after but we just didn't have the connection, which led to us parting ways a few years ago.

I confess that this bbw is now an ssbbw. The ironic thing was her fiancée and I that never got along screamed at me once that one of his commitments was trying to get her to lose weight because I was "poisoning her mind" by telling her she looked great as she was (this was in 2010). Turns out he fattened her up possibly more than I would have honestly. She looks absolutely gorgeous now and all I can say is thanks dude. You're either a raging hypocrite or totally incompetent but either way she looks more beautiful than ever.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #1528
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have been so incredibly hungry these past few weeks, I don't know what is up with me! I have just eaten dinner and I am still starving! Sadly my family would make my life awkward if I dared to eat again now, but still. And recently I haven't been able to sleep through the night without waking up absolutely starving in the night and having to eat then and then eat breakfast again in the morning! Madness!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:33 AM   #1529
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just some personal thoughts and opinions on eating, feederism, etc.

IC that I do not understand how feedees (especially ones who have websites, public forums) eat so much processed crap. Often times I see a title about eating an entire cake and think "oh that sounds so good, I bet the cake is amazingly beautiful and rich", only to see it is like an Entemann's or boring store bought cake and then feel utterly disappointed. To each his own, but for me, because it is such an (over) indulgent thing, I feel the food should be too. I would rather be baked and/or cooked for with very thought out and quality ingredients. For me, it adds to the whole excitement and pleasure of it.

Secondly, with the exception of chewing with my mouth closed and not like, spitting food everywhere or something, when it comes to using eating as a personal or shared with my partner pleasure, I like/prefer rather "impolite" eating. Truly stuffing it in my face, eating fast with a ravenous gusto... almost "can't get enough" fervor.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #1530
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post

IC that I do not understand how feedees (especially ones who have websites, public forums) eat so much processed crap. Often times I see a title about eating an entire cake and think "oh that sounds so good, I bet the cake is amazingly beautiful and rich", only to see it is like an Entemann's or boring store bought cake and then feel utterly disappointed. To each his own, but for me, because it is such an (over) indulgent thing, I feel the food should be too. I would rather be baked and/or cooked for with very thought out and quality ingredients. For me, it adds to the whole excitement and pleasure of it.

Secondly, with the exception of chewing with my mouth closed and not like, spitting food everywhere or something, when it comes to using eating as a personal or shared with my partner pleasure, I like/prefer rather "impolite" eating. Truly stuffing it in my face, eating fast with a ravenous gusto... almost "can't get enough" fervor.
Ah... someone who knows how much better the indulgent treats are when they are made at home with quality ingredients. I pretty much agree with everything you stated B. Store bought things have a purpose but all the overly processed preservative laden goodies are just so boring. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #1531
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Store bought cake tends to have that cheap sickly sweet teeth rotting buttercreme frosting. Give me a white chocolate ganache on a red velvet bundt anyday.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 03-21-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:41 PM   #1532
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Speaking of ravenous..

Old 03-22-2014, 01:01 AM   #1533
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess I am a weird one then because I prefer store bought versions of some things! Store bought cookies and doughnuts for a start! That said, I am used to supermarkets around here having their own bakery and making them fresh, I did realise when I tried commercial packed doughnuts in Canada that they don't taste so great!
Old 03-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #1534
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^ donuts I will give you but it has to be from a donut shop that makes really good donuts... Dunkin' Donuts is totally horrible to me (and I have never been able to recreate a donut that tasted like I wanted) but our stores here have bakeries also. Some are ok, some are crap and still use crap ingredients. It's still not the same as homemade or like from a local independent bakery/eatery, where they specialize in baking/cooking and putting out a top-notch item.

Plus like I said, it adds to the excitement if it's hand prepared at home. Whether by myself or my partner. Cooking is seductive and sensual in itself.

@Fuzzy, I can't give you cookie monster rep, boo.

Last edited by fat9276; 03-22-2014 at 07:20 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:30 AM   #1535
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The best donuts I have found in my area are from the Amish Market. And having been a closing manager at a grocery store... I will say that a lot of what you think is fresh really isn't. Baked yes but prepared no.

Old 03-22-2014, 04:38 PM   #1536
loopytheone
Administrator

So, had a heart to heart with the fiance and got him to spell out in very simple terms for my tiny brain that yes, he does like the idea of gaining with me, very much so. He is also the only person I know in real life that I have explained my whole weight-gain-liking-thing to and that is kinda a huge thing for me mentally to tell someone like that.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #1537
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
So, had a heart to heart with the fiance and got him to spell out in very simple terms for my tiny brain that yes, he does like the idea of gaining with me, very much so. He is also the only person I know in real life that I have explained my whole weight-gain-liking-thing to and that is kinda a huge thing for me mentally to tell someone like that.
Aww, that's awesome.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:18 PM   #1538
portapotty102

portapotty102 has said some nice things

I confess to fantasizing about mutually getting really fat with a woman.
portapotty102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:45 PM   #1539
fat9276

I've gained some weight in the past few months and I really like it. How it looks, feels, etc. I've been having some "pig out" days. I like when I pre-plan it... when I buy or make the food, the anticipation makes me smile and/or giggle to myself (as if I had a *naughty* little secret) hehe
Old 04-14-2014, 06:06 AM   #1540
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
I've gained some weight in the past few months and I really like it. How it looks, feels, etc. I've been having some "pig out" days. I like when I pre-plan it... when I buy or make the food, the anticipation makes me smile and/or giggle to myself (as if I had a *naughty* little secret) hehe
I can't rep this post. But I'm going to. Someday.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:29 AM   #1541
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I can't rep this post. But I'm going to. Someday.
I know, right? (and yah, that feeling of having something like that all planned..... )
Old 04-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #1542
JMCGB

Smile

Quote:
I am also going to rep this oneday also. Grats B. Keep pre-planning...

Old 04-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #1543
JMCGB

Oh the grammar horror. I hate posting my phone. Lol.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:41 PM   #1544
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Constant craving for Snickers bars.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #1545
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

My fat clothes are getting tight.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:02 AM   #1546
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

When you wake up in the morning with frosting still smeared on your face.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #1547
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Smile

I'm too fat to button my fat jacket,

IMG_0461 (800x600).jpg
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #1548
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just having one of those days where my thoughts are pretty much:

"- fat-fat-fat-
- oh right I'm supposed to be working on the agenda for that meeting.
- Hrrm, is an hour enough for that section or do we need to delay lunch until 12:30 to allow more time?
- I hope there is plenty to eat for the lunch because I hate being hungry all afternoon.
- Oh man I had a good sized lunch today and I'm hungry now anyway. I could totally devour a second lunch right now, that would feel good.
- Let's face it, I'm just in the mood to be totally stuffed and to feel so fat.
- Mmmmm fat
- fat-fat-fat....."
Old 11-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #1549
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

My friend was always a chubby girl. I enjoyed watching her get fat as she got closer to her 20s. Now through the miracle of technology (FB) I'm enjoying watching her daughter get fat as she gets closer to her 20s. She's already thicker than her mom was back then. Not ogling in a creepy way, just admiring her beauty.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #1550
Tad
mostly harmless

We had a bit of a Christmas party at work this afternoon....let the season of treats and baking and parties begin!