Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
nomorediets

nomorediets has said some nice things
Question whats wrong with me

I am a real newbie here but not to the realization that maybe I should start loving myself ,apron n all!!! I had hated my big belly for yrs. yo yo for 40 yrs. Now I am very sexually aroused when I go on all these awesome sites im starting to see that maybe I need to gain weight for a change!!!! I weigh 215 lbs was down to 140 just a few months ago. fibromyalgia has kept me out of work very sedentary now. I am being treated for depression. Maybe this could be a side effect??? I am now hyperaroused, masterbating as much as 5xs a day. I think my hubby is a fat admirer, but im sooooo worried about telling him the truth. this has been happening for about a wk but I think maybe deep down inside I want to get fat but no more that 300 lbs, Please reply thank u
nomorediets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorediets View Post
I am a real newbie here but not to the realization that maybe I should start loving myself ,apron n all!!! I had hated my big belly for yrs. yo yo for 40 yrs. Now I am very sexually aroused when I go on all these awesome sites im starting to see that maybe I need to gain weight for a change!!!! I weigh 215 lbs was down to 140 just a few months ago. fibromyalgia has kept me out of work very sedentary now. I am being treated for depression. Maybe this could be a side effect??? I am now hyperaroused, masterbating as much as 5xs a day. I think my hubby is a fat admirer, but im sooooo worried about telling him the truth. this has been happening for about a wk but I think maybe deep down inside I want to get fat but no more that 300 lbs, Please reply thank u
since you are new to the idea wait it out and figure out what is actually going on before you dedicate yourself to anything. take it very slow. investigate what the ramifications would be for you physically. make sure it's not a result of your depression. IMO alleviating that should be your first concern. whatever happens make sure whatever decisions you make are your own because a lot of people would glom onto folks like you and try and mislead you. avoid cheerleaders. let some time and personal observation be your guide. it's really too early for you to act on anything just yet. whatever you decide i hope it adds to your life and makes you very happy. but i really advise talking to a professional counselor about something so serious instead of coming here because it is not exactly a hotbed of reasoning. hyper arousal can be one of the symptoms of depression.

Last edited by superodalisque; 03-19-2014 at 07:36 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #3
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorediets View Post
Talk to your partner, show them this thread and have a dialogue with them about how you're feeling.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

keep on masturbating
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:03 PM   #5
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/symptoms-of-hypersexual-disorder-sex-addiction/0005046

In 2010, the American Psychiatric Association released draft, preliminary criteria that may define “sex addiction,” which they are formally called Hypersexual Disorder. Hypersexual disorder can only be diagnosed in adults 18 years or older, according to the draft criteria.

The symptoms of Hypersexual Disorder are:

Over a period of at least six months, a person experiences recurrent and intense sexual fantasies, sexual urges, and sexual behavior in association with four or more of the following five criteria:
Excessive time is consumed by sexual fantasies and urges, and by planning for and engaging in sexual behavior.
Repetitively engaging in these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior in response to dysphoric mood states (e.g., anxiety, depression, boredom, irritability).
Repetitively engaging in sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior in response to stressful life events.
Repetitive but unsuccessful efforts to control or significantly reduce these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior.
Repetitively engaging in sexual behavior while disregarding the risk for physical or emotional harm to self or others.
The person experiences clinically significant personal distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning associated with the frequency and intensity of these sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior.
These sexual fantasies, urges, and behavior are not due to direct physiological effects of drugs or medications, or to Manic Episodes.

you also might want to check out medications that you are taking:

Impulse Control Disorder Behaviors Associated with Pramipexole Used to Treat Fibromyalgia

http://link.springer.com/article/10....899-009-9123-2

Andrew J. Holman

...Impulse control disorder (ICD) behaviors, including hypersexuality, excessive gambling and shopping, have been recently reported among patients with Parkinson's disease (PD) treated with dopamine agonists, including pramipexole and ropinirole (Dodd et al. 2005). Although the mechanism of action leading to this toxicity remains unclear, the temporal association of compulsivity with induction of dopaminergic therapy and resolution of these behaviors upon withdrawal of therapy suggests a strong causal relationship. A similar association of ICD with use of pramipexole for treatment of fibromyalgia (FM) may also be present.

Last edited by superodalisque; 03-19-2014 at 09:24 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Another run on sentence about belly aprons by someone with no pics or profile information.

Sound familiar?

http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums...d.php?t=107435
Old 03-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #7
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I would surmise a few things related to your post. Your depression may be caused by the drugs for fibromyalgia. And possibly because deep down you have always desired to be fat. Having recently weighed 140 lbs., it sounds like you have constantly battled your true desires, which can also lead to depression if you are not living the type of life you truly want to live. But first, I would certainly check with your doctor on the side effects of your fibromyalgia medicine, possibly switch prescriptions if another alternative is available, and see how you feel.

Now having gained 75 lbs. to 215lbs, you may feel deep down that your are living the way you have always wanted to. And that fact coupled with the thought of growing heavier is very arousing. Reading these boards also can help to inflame your true desires, as I have found being a member here for so long.

If you truly think your husband is an FA and would love if you grew fatter, have a simple conversation with him, asking him what he thinks about your current figure and the fact that if he would like it, you would certainly feel comfortable gaining more weight. It is not unusual to feel tremendously aroused by the thought of growing fatter. Many on this board have experienced that as well. And if your husband admits he would love a fatter wife, you could be on your way to a wonderful relationship and sex life, fulfilling your true inner desires and his as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #8
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I would surmise a few things related to your post. Your depression may be caused by the drugs for fibromyalgia. And possibly because deep down you have always desired to be fat. Having recently weighed 140 lbs., it sounds like you have constantly battled your true desires, which can also lead to depression if you are not living the type of life you truly want to live. But first, I would certainly check with your doctor on the side effects of your fibromyalgia medicine, possibly switch prescriptions if another alternative is available, and see how you feel.

Now having gained 75 lbs. to 215lbs, you may feel deep down that your are living the way you have always wanted to. And that fact coupled with the thought of growing heavier is very arousing. Reading these boards also can help to inflame your true desires, as I have found being a member here for so long.

If you truly think your husband is an FA and would love if you grew fatter, have a simple conversation with him, asking him what he thinks about your current figure and the fact that if he would like it, you would certainly feel comfortable gaining more weight. It is not unusual to feel tremendously aroused by the thought of growing fatter. Many on this board have experienced that as well. And if your husband admits he would love a fatter wife, you could be on your way to a wonderful relationship and sex life, fulfilling your true inner desires and his as well.
fibromyalgia drugs also cause hypersexual feelings
Old 03-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
fibromyalgia drugs also cause hypersexual feelings
I dated someone who had fibromyalgia back in 2005, that explains a lot actually.