Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #76
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
That's very rude! What makes you think you know what my dare is? Eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Because I know you're a dirty Australian pervert!
Wait...... she's AUSTRALIAN?!

----------------
Anyway, here's the contribution I've been a little hesitant to add:

Kiss: 22

For the next part I don't have a straightforward answer, but I'll break it down this way....
Lovemaking / fooling around: 23 - Same guy as the kiss. We were together for about four years.
Actual textbook sex: Not yet. My lady parts have been a little....broken.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #77
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

----------------
Anyway, here's the contribution I've been a little hesitant to add:

Kiss: 22

For the next part I don't have a straightforward answer, but I'll break it down this way....
Lovemaking / fooling around: 23 - Same guy as the kiss. We were together for about four years.
Actual textbook sex: Not yet. My lady parts have been a little....broken.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:26 PM   #78
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First kiss: eighteen.

First sex: 23 or 24.

Funny thing. I was with the first guy I kissed, and we were making out. We got undressed, and he lay on top of me. He thought he penetrated, and didn't. I didn't have the heart to tell him, and he was too inexperienced to know. I wonder if he considers me his first?

Last edited by lovelocs; 03-13-2014 at 09:28 PM.
lovelocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:09 PM   #79
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOLLL YOU CRACK ME UP.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #80
BigCutieAspen

BigCutieAspen can now change their title

first kiss 18, lost it at 20 :$
BigCutieAspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:12 AM   #81
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I don't wear my chlamydia carrying rapist koala on my sleeve, but yes I am.
But only half!
Old 03-17-2014, 08:27 AM   #82
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I don't wear my chlamydia carrying rapist koala on my sleeve, but yes I am.
But only half!
Half dirty Australian, half amazing kiwi.

ALL BLACKS!!
Old 03-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #83
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

First kiss: 14. She was the first girl I ever fell hard for so in my head the kiss is still this magical, knock-my-socks-off event that I'm sure was actually pretty crummy for the both of us. I've gotten much better since then.

V-Card: 26. I lived my life being popular for being gregarious and hilarious but I never stopped feeling like someone on the outside looking in because of my enormity. So I was always mortified of actually getting to the intercourse part of sex. Silver lining, though; I managed to get great at oral thanks to my fear of actual sex...also I'd like to hope that, like kissing, I've gotten better since.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #84
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Half dirty Australian, half amazing kiwi.

ALL BLACKS!!
What the fuck did you just call me, Josie? Oh my god, is it ever on!
notakiwinotakiwinotakiwinotakiwi
Old 03-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #85
MapleMist

MapleMist has said some nice things
Default Uh...

I'm a 23-year-old female who has never been kissed, held hands, or been sexually intimate with a guy. Have I had crushes? Sure. However, they never really went anywhere. I'll admit that I'm a late bloomer, but I'm hoping that I would be in my late 30's before I get my first kiss.

In the meantime I'm trying to keep busy with other geeky pursuits and interests...
MapleMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #86
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMist View Post
I'm a 23-year-old female who has never been kissed, held hands, or been sexually intimate with a guy. Have I had crushes? Sure. However, they never really went anywhere. I'll admit that I'm a late bloomer, but I'm hoping that I would be in my late 30's before I get my first kiss.

In the meantime I'm trying to keep busy with other geeky pursuits and interests...
As long as it ends up being awesome, let it take all the time in the world.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:03 PM   #87
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:

we clearly haven't met.

How YOU doing?

Old 03-26-2014, 12:22 AM   #88
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Wait, I'm confused...

Quote:
"...but I'm hoping that I would be in my late 30's before I get my first kiss......"
Are you sure that's what you mean?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #89
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok.. let me put in my stats..

I honestly can't remember my first kiss, so it could not have been good, but I am guessing it was 15 or 16.

as far as sex, I was 23 or 24... I was a late bloomer.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote