Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-22-2014, 10:25 AM   #51
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublover42 View Post
Love platformers! Jak & Daxter, Sly cooper & Ratchet & Clank!
Hehehe, would you mind a young lady watching you play and cheering you along? I love watching platformers but I am terrible at playing most of them!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:51 PM   #52
dublover42

Location: Rural Michigan, looking to move to the PNW in a year or two.
dublover42 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Hehehe, would you mind a young lady watching you play and cheering you along? I love watching platformers but I am terrible at playing most of them!
Anytime, there's plenty of room for ya!
dublover42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:00 AM   #53
daniel

daniel has said some nice things

In the meantime I gained also from BHM to ssBHM- 78 kg in 18 months and I feel that big difference- in total now 245 kg. Most interesting is that the fat structure became more and more wobbling, much cellulite and hanging flab on nearly all body parts. So it is a big difference to a BHM. I like it very much.
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #54
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, going back to the beginning of this thread I'd like to just put this down right over.....here.

NSFW

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52372/?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #55
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel View Post
In the meantime I gained also from BHM to ssBHM- 78 kg in 18 months and I feel that big difference- in total now 245 kg. Most interesting is that the fat structure became more and more wobbling, much cellulite and hanging flab on nearly all body parts. So it is a big difference to a BHM. I like it very much.
Congratulations! For the non-metric crowd, that means he's gone up 171.6 pounds in the last year and a half, to a total of 540 pounds.

Any recommendations for those of us who can't seem to even get to 300? Namely, me?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:40 PM   #56
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
...Any recommendations for those of us who can't seem to even get to 300? Namely, me?
Eat more and move around less. That should do it. That will be $500 for the consultation fee.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:45 PM   #57
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Eat more and move around less. That should do it. That will be $500 for the consultation fee.
Uh, I think you forgot a very important step. You also have to worship satan while dressed as a pig
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:03 PM   #58
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

The pentagram has to be made from a mixture of bacon fat and the blood of the latest Jenny Craig spokesperson too.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote