Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-15-2014, 12:40 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default That's not perfect....to an FA!

This article presented the results of some online survey that asked men and women to offer the ideal body pieces from various celebrities to make the perfect man and women. <--if this sentence makes no sense, just go read the article, it isn't that complicated.

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shi...193716664.html

As an FA -- of both genders, even if I'm predominantly straight -- all I can do is shake my head and wonder "Really? REALLY????? " Of course, none of the celebrity body parts on offer were likely anything but thin or muscular, and the latter only for the men (well, other than the hair, which I'm sure was only full).

I don't know, maybe they resonate more, on one gender or the other, for some others, not everyone is as universal in fat preference as I am.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm curious about your reactions.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This article presented the results of some online survey that asked men and women to offer the ideal body pieces from various celebrities to make the perfect man and women.
I think they did a terrific job. The stitches didn't even show!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I saw this and thought the same thing. It is interesting though that females seem to prefer slimmer men and women whilst men prefer bulkier shapes (curvier for the women and more muscular for the men).
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #4
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Something about reducing people to individual body parts is really really creepy to me.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #5
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Something about reducing people to individual body parts is really really creepy to me.
I concur.
Gives an Ed Gein skin suit kind of vibe. Throw on a belt of nipples and she's ready to go.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #6
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's very uncanny valley.