Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The WLS Controversy

Old 04-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #251
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default My Wings

http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-wings.html
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #252
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquessbbw View Post
My Wing Surgery will be on May 22, 2013. Moving onto another chapter.
http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20...gery-time.html
Old 06-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #253
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
My Wing Surgery will be on May 22, 2013. Moving onto another chapter.
http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20...gery-time.html
The date was changed to May 28, 2013. I am at home recovering xoxo everyone.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #254
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
The date was changed to May 28, 2013. I am at home recovering xoxo everyone.
Monique I have been following your journey progress, on here, on your Blog and as your friend on Facebook and I am really inspired and happy about how you aren't letting any of your life circumstances get you down. That Derek guy, the surgery, all the support and your backstabbing "friend" (and things like that happen all too often.) You are carrying on, living peacefully and happily, and I sincerely look forward to the day when perhaps we are at a Bash or something and I get to say a hello. You are resilient, and that is what this life thing is all about.. Letting the negativity, nay-sayers, and drama jockeys have their fun, but letting it all fall to the wayside and to continue on with what really matters.. in real life happiness, and meeting new friends.

Much love to you, Monique. From SSBBW to present.. Still the same Monique. You go girl!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #255
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post
Monique I have been following your journey progress, on here, on your Blog and as your friend on Facebook and I am really inspired and happy about how you aren't letting any of your life circumstances get you down. That Derek guy, the surgery, all the support and your backstabbing "friend" (and things like that happen all too often.) You are carrying on, living peacefully and happily, and I sincerely look forward to the day when perhaps we are at a Bash or something and I get to say a hello. You are resilient, and that is what this life thing is all about.. Letting the negativity, nay-sayers, and drama jockeys have their fun, but letting it all fall to the wayside and to continue on with what really matters.. in real life happiness, and meeting new friends.

Much love to you, Monique. From SSBBW to present.. Still the same Monique. You go girl!
Thank you thank you and big hugs for the positive post
Old 07-19-2013, 07:12 AM   #256
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

The wings are gone read all about it so far. http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20....html?spref=fb
Old 07-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #257
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The wings are gone read all about it so far. http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20....html?spref=fb
Glad you survived and are recovering!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:31 AM   #258
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
All the best. Hope you get better as soon as possible
Old 08-11-2013, 03:55 AM   #259
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Recovery is going well. Still lots of pain, but worth every minute. Of course as I lay there during wound changes crying when I had the wound vac on was the worst. It's nice to now shower daily and feed myself. No use of your arms at all for weeks is really hard. My thighs are going to have to wait. I don't have the energy for that surgery any time soon. Thanks for all the love and support all of these years.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #260
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Recovery is going well. Still lots of pain, but worth every minute. Of course as I lay there during wound changes crying when I had the wound vac on was the worst. It's nice to now shower daily and feed myself. No use of your arms at all for weeks is really hard. My thighs are going to have to wait. I don't have the energy for that surgery any time soon. Thanks for all the love and support all of these years.
Nice to read news about you
Old 10-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #261
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Update, left arm is closed up and healed. Still has pain, nerves still growing back together. Parts of both arms still numb. Right arm is almost there. I wish it would hurry up and close. I am tired of wound care but no choice in the matter. My arms turned out great even with the wound care. The doctor did an amazing job.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #262
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Sounds like your recovery is going well and I hope it continues to do so
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #263
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Sounds like your recovery is going well and I hope it continues to do so
Thank you
Old 10-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #264
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Thank you
Much love Monique!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:56 AM   #265
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
Much love Monique!
Thank you back at ya. I am still not full recovered from my arm surgery. Still on wound care for one arm. It is being so stubborn and wont close. They say it could take up to a year. It has been 7 months. Considering the fact that there was a blood clot I guess it is doing well.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:49 AM   #266
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

March 24, 2014 will be 8 years post op for me. It has been a long exhausting journey that still continues. Check out my latest blog about it.
http://moniquejurgen.blogspot.com/20...t-gastric.html
Old 03-16-2014, 10:11 AM   #267
azerty
Life is worth living

You look good
Old 04-20-2014, 05:53 AM   #268
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
You look good
Thank you so much.