Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #51
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Are you trying to tell me that you're not a real caterpie? ;___;

Other than that, you have a gorgeous belly! x3 You look great!
I wish. Then I would evolve into a beautiful Butterfree. Although I'm probably more like a Metapod.

also thank yooou :>
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #52
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Dr. Who was never very big over here in the states, i always wondered why.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #53
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
Dr. Who was never very big over here in the states, i always wondered why.
I really have to disagree, there are TONS of who fans:

"The third season began airing on the Sci Fi Channel on 6 July 2007.[23] The first two episodes of season three, "The Runaway Bride" and "Smith and Jones", earned 0.9 Nielsen ratings. Later episode "The Lazarus Experiment" earned a 0.8 rating, but the last two episodes and of the season, "The Sound of Drums" and "Last of the Time Lords" both earned 1.0 ratings. The third season averaged 1.3 million viewers" - Wikipedia

Over a Million viewers is not bad for a show that isn't on regular broadcast TV. Sure there were over 5 Million in the UK for the 2012 Christmas episode but its on BBC One. That would be like being on ABC here in the US. Personally I've been a fan since I was a kid. I knew the FX were horrible but the story's were always really good, and these days they are just rock solid.

Last edited by escapist; 03-17-2013 at 10:25 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #54
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Dr. Who is massively popular up here too, we Canadians love our British telly.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #55
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Pic I made a few days ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0505.jpg (62.5 KB, 357 views)
Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #56
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep
Default Happy spring-eve!

I only live a stones throw away from the beach and when you live near the beach you surf because lets face it what else are ya going to do? build sandcastles all day? Plus chicks dig surfers!

Lost is the name of the surf company that was popular around here and that shirts keeps you warm/not sunburnt. Even when the weather gets warm it seems like it takes months for the Atlantic to follow suit.

I'm to fat for my shortboard now, fat guys can still surf but we need like 12ft longboards and those are hard to come by, and are hella expensive.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #57
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*drools all over myself*

Good going boys!!! Keep up the good work! Us swooning ladies approve!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:30 AM   #58
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
*drools all over myself*

Good going boys!!! Keep up the good work! Us swooning ladies approve!
Thanks loopy!
Mckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #59
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

Default Do these stripes make me look fat?

or maybe I should have gone with horizontal...wait, red and black after labor day...can i do that?
Old 04-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #60
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like bold stripes, they emphasise roundness nicely! x3
Old 04-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #61
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Yes you look huge, those stripes really do make you look fat and I demand that you wear them more often...and isn't every day technically after Labour Day?
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #62
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

Default Underneath pov

My version of a lunar eclipse, lol. Don't look directly at it!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

Ooooh! *looks up at you and waves*
Old 04-19-2014, 03:45 PM   #64
MapleMist

MapleMist has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post

My version of a lunar eclipse, lol. Don't look directly at it!
You look soft, huggable, and smexy.
MapleMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:36 PM   #65
IcecreamMonster

IcecreamMonster can now change their title

Back story- I yo-yoed from 290 to 200 and I wore a whole new wardrobe (mostly medium sized stuff) and my last piece of clothes has finally got small enough that I won't wear anymore. It is a Large, does...does that mean I need to get a extra large now? :shock:

(Excuse the messy room) :P
IcecreamMonster is offline   Reply With Quote