Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep
Default advice?

Hi guys,

I've always been into bigger guys, and I've always wanted to gain. I've recently started seeing a cute chubby guy (SCORE), and I feel like he might be encouraging me to eat?

He'll tell me that it's no big deal if I gained weight, and if I gained 100 pounds, he'd still find me attractive. He also encourages me to eat, which I find attractive (and I'd love to gain with his help ).

I'm not sure if he's hinting at something, because I'm hoping he is! Any ideas on how to approach this idea (and let him know what I want to do!)? I'm totally new at this, sorry if this is newbie-ish or repetitive!!
Old 04-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorCupcake View Post
Hi guys,

I've always been into bigger guys, and I've always wanted to gain. I've recently started seeing a cute chubby guy (SCORE), and I feel like he might be encouraging me to eat?

He'll tell me that it's no big deal if I gained weight, and if I gained 100 pounds, he'd still find me attractive. He also encourages me to eat, which I find attractive (and I'd love to gain with his help ).

I'm not sure if he's hinting at something, because I'm hoping he is! Any ideas on how to approach this idea (and let him know what I want to do!)? I'm totally new at this, sorry if this is newbie-ish or repetitive!!
Enjoy the fun ride; knowing you'll see results as you spend more time eating together, hitting favorite places, restaurants, diners etc.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:59 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would ask him to be honest. It can be hard to pluck up the courage to just blurt out the question but nothing beats knowing where you stand and being sure of things. I asked my fiance outright whether or not he liked the idea of me getting bigger and I am so glad I did.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:06 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Warning: wall of text incoming! Sorry I'm not good at being short or concise...

I took a quick skim back through your older posts, because I remembered you posting here on and off for some time but I didn’t remember much of the details. Doing that makes it pretty clear that right from the beginning you’ve been talking about gaining weight, as well as being an FFA. You mentioned it enough that I would guess this is more than “I wouldn’t mind” and more of “A deep-seated desire that you’ve been trying to resist for years.” But I could also be way wrong, maybe you just needed fat in your life somehow, and without a BHM you settled for dreaming about gaining yourself, or something.

Anyway, before saying anything to him, I’d take a bit of time to be as clear as you possibly can be in your own mind about what you want, what your priorities are there, what you really need as a minimum, and what would be your crazy “I never expect it to work out this way, but if it did…!!!!!!” type fantasy or fantasies. This includes how big you might want to be, what the gaining experience would be like, his size and whether he may get bigger, etc. Do it however works for you—meditation, writing stories, talking to someone sympathetic, discussions on here, reading stories to see which ones feel most desirable to you….whatever seems to work for you to clarify the whirl of wants and desires and cautions and ‘what you should want’ that you’ve been exposed to over the years.

Then, remember that perfection can be the enemy of the good. And decide if you are OK with good, and want to ensure that, or if you really want your perfect.

In general, if you want the perfect, then I think you need to be clear near the beginning what that is, so that if he is not on board with it, you know early. On the other hand, if you are good with a good relationship, then it probably makes more sense to explore these issues more carefully, so if you find areas that he is not into, you can back off without leaving that “I want this and you don’t” issue festering out in the open.

Finally, remember that sometimes, for some people, actions are easier than words. Think about opportunities to get him to show you what he likes (let him order food for you? Say you are pretty full, but you’ll eat it if he feeds it to you? Get him to pay some attention to your tummy (a rub when it is full, or just directing his hands there when you are making out or something) then see how long he keeps them there? I’m sure you could think of more). It might help give you a better feel for what he really likes.

Good luck, figuring out this sort of thing can be confusing! I know it took me ages to realize that my wife is more of a foodee (she loves food, permission to eat what she wanted was a win for her and she loves being with someone who also loves to eat, but while she doesn’t mind being plump she doesn’t especially like fat nor is she an FA—but coming in as an FA I mis-interpreted a lot of her food love as interest in gaining in our early years together)
Old 04-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #5
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Sailor Cupcake:

Next time you are dining out I would say something like: "You know, I really love to eat. And this is so good. I am really glad you don't mind if I gain some weight, because I would really like to not worry about gaining and just enjoy these wonderful meals together. Are you sure you don't mind if I get fatter?"

I bet he will respond affirmatively and then you have your answer and can enjoy the weight gaining journey together. Good luck. It sounds like you will be able to achieve your goal of growing fatter.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:56 AM   #6
DrFeedWell

DrFeedWell can now change their title
Thumbs up Hmmm...

Saying he doesn't mind if you gain another 100 pounds or asking his permission to gain are pretty demeaning acts. It's your body and he isn't doing you a favor "putting up" with your gaining, which is what he is saying when he says he won't mind it. Then again, it isn't easy to determine if one is into gaining and eating, so sometimes you have to go through a whole courting dance. Just flat out ask him. If it blows the deal, then it probably wasn't meant to be. He and you should be enthusiastic about this fantastic lifestyle choice! Lot's of luck to you!!!
DrFeedWell is offline   Reply With Quote