Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #51
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

At first I thought I preferred the pear shape, then I realised I like it all!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #52
fingermonkies

fingermonkies has said some nice things

All tits, all the time when I was in high school. Of course, the bigger the better and I still feel the same way to this day, but as I grow older asses began to take centre stage. Hips and butts, expanding with beautiful bodies, excite me to no end. I think it's the combination of a changing physique that is really enticing and will always be exciting, no matter the physical feature, but proportion is important. I like big butts, and I cannot lie!!
fingermonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #53
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
blesssss you
haha thanks!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #54
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
Honestly I'm so starved for choice I'd happily shack up with a banana. Not even a girl shaped like a banana, an actual banana. (Don't let me near a supermarket.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1vmLCvspE
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #55
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know! There are lots of gorgeous guys and gals. Plus, the gal I see in the mirror is pretty hot! lol
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #56
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

belly then butt
Old 07-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #57
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
belly then butt
I fall in love with you all over again every time you post

Quote:
*Tits.....
I see that my intrinsic classiness has rubbed off on you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #58
ItalianPhil

ItalianPhil has said some nice things

Pears!!! I have a weakness for wide hips and big butt.
ItalianPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #59
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*Tits.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I see that my intrinsic classiness has rubbed off on you
If the mods hadn't deleted the spurious apostrophe originally present in the thread title, this wouldn't be half as funny as it is.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #60
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontarioguy3 View Post
Hourglass or pear shaped... The booty takes the priority for me. I love me some wide hips... Hips & thighs are where its at for sure, but a little padding all around is a good thing.
this is my preference for guys, thick and soft all over, and pear-shaped. I like it when a guy carries most of his fat in his hips, thighs and ass.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #61
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Having the "perfect" shape is less important than personality and
chemistry. Having said that, big full and round belly is best. A nice full
rack looks good to me on a woman of any weight. Love it when a woman
displays stomach and side fat through her top, especially if so does it by choice. Big hips and ass are fine but only if proportional to the aforementioned parts.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #62
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
I don't know! There are lots of gorgeous guys and gals. Plus, the gal I see in the mirror is pretty hot! lol
Mim's I cannot disagree! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new profile picture!! My eyes nearly fell outta their sockets!! lol What an amazingly wise and wonderful choice. You're a stunner! :o) xXx
Old 11-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #63
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have enormous breasts, but I would give anything for wider hips,
and a bigger butt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stitch.jpg (7.0 KB, 336 views)
Old 12-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #64
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I say pear and butt as well belly aprons hehe i'm the odd ball who likes supersized with a huge belly apron
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #65
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

I do like bellies but it all depends on the person. There is no set number on the scale to me!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:43 AM   #66
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favourite shape is whatever makes a lady sway and walk slow by necessity, a nice big apron belly or a wide ass and big rubbing thighs. It's hot having to slow my step a bit, and I like a bit of sweaty or red rubbed skin
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #67
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Pears, definitely; though I like the WHOLE woman, though breasts are secondary to the face, butt and belly , so I'm pretty cool with any BBW or SSBBW who's smart, has a great personality and is great sized all around.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #68
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Hips, ass, and thighs. So, pears.

Though I've found that facial structure outweighs everything (physically, at least), and can/will trump body shape/proportion, with the exception that I am almost universally disinterested in top heavy (apple) builds. (Ironic, since I prefer apple-shaped faces most = P)
Old 05-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #69
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

representing pear shaped bbw... we all want we cant have. #IwishIwereanapple
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #70
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBaylee View Post
I will trade you. Donate to my "I need a booty" fund.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #71
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBaylee View Post
Why? I'm perfectly fine with my shape. Be proud to be a pear, a shape with a healthy waist to hip ratio, less likely to lead to diabetes or heart disease. Be proud of your big ass.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 05-07-2014 at 07:11 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote