Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stories? I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread.

You basically described a faceless, average person. I'm trying to find the turn on in that is all. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Good. If I want to write something hot, I'll put it into a story. For trying to tease out what it all means I was pretty much trying to avoid getting distracted by anything hot, and just look at it more analytically--plus being married and all I try not to go into much detail on anything that gets me hot and bothered in real life (again, I feel better saving that up for stories).
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #27
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Stories? I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread.

You basically described a faceless, average person. I'm trying to find the turn on in that is all. haha

I wouldn't say the describe was of an average person - what stood out to me was the focus on men who carry their weight in a more...feminine manner? Like, rather than the strongly masculine beer belly look, a guy who gains weight evenly and has a bit of curve all over. Generally softer features, yet not too andro. Especially with the little/no facial hair detail, I'm definitely imagining them as a prettier guy rather than a rugged guy. And as someone who never particularly cared for very masculine guys, I don't think the image the description evoked was unpleasant at all, but it's just a matter of taste.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I wouldn't say the describe was of an average person - what stood out to me was the focus on men who carry their weight in a more...feminine manner? Like, rather than the strongly masculine beer belly look, a guy who gains weight evenly and has a bit of curve all over. Generally softer features, yet not too andro. Especially with the little/no facial hair detail, I'm definitely imagining them as a prettier guy rather than a rugged guy. And as someone who never particularly cared for very masculine guys, I don't think the image the description evoked was unpleasant at all, but it's just a matter of taste.
More or less what Amaranthine said, although I guess it is more the a lack of masculinity than a presence of femininity, if that makes any sense? Maybe a dash of cherubic thrown in there too?

Although Surly is not too wrong either, in that the particular guys who have caught my attention have been fairly average in most ways....but yet it is really rare when a guy does catch my eye, so most 'average' guys don't interest me at all (this is a large part of why I didn't figure out that I was anything other than hetero until I was into my twenties, plenty of young women around whom I reacted to, but the very few guys I managed to put out of my mind)

(OK, there are also guys who are more 'masculine' than I find interesting but who have compelling minds, where I find myself thinking "If I was a woman, I would be all over him.")
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #29
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't think it was unpleasant, but it came off so bland. I pictured someone almost faceless when I read it, like an average sized mannequin. Maybe i'm just a bit more "spicy" when it comes to what attracts me to a person. Same sex or opposite sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Old 09-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I didn't think it was unpleasant, but it came off so bland. I pictured someone almost faceless when I read it, like an average sized mannequin. Maybe i'm just a bit more "spicy" when it comes to what attracts me to a person. Same sex or opposite sex.
For the past week Iíve not slept well due to allergies, plus Iíve been staying up far too late reading a fantastically well written but far too long novel (990 pagesóreally?), so I suspect Iím in a bit of a sleep deprived delirium. Which come to think of it is probably why I responded to this thread anyway, normally Iím better at restraining my fingers from blabbing about my preferences. But it is clearly getting to a critical point, because bad blank verse seemed like the best way to try and answer Surlyís comment. Once I get a couple of good nights of sleep Iíll probably look upon everything Iíve written here in cringing horror, but for nowÖ. This is where my mind tends to roam.

For me it is that the plainest brown sparrow
Once it becomes desired and admired
Becomes a marvel of beauty and perfection

Its feathers so charming, its eyes so pert
Character writ in the pure lines of its tail
Sweet joy braided amongst the notes of its call.

For beauty, in all its myriad forms
Is within, throughout, and everywhere
Waiting only for the right eye to delight

Why our eyes alight on different beauties
Is a pleasure of its own type and sort
Ever sweeter in the asking than the answer
Old 04-28-2014, 10:44 PM   #31
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like beards and body hair.

I'm a bear myself and generally prefer the same in same sex partners.

Ps it's recently come to my attention that I am bi as hell.

Welp, that's the last time I lie to myself about something for twenty eight years.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #32
Surlysomething

HOT

I'm attracted to people, not gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
I like beards and body hair.

I'm a bear myself and generally prefer the same in same sex partners.

Ps it's recently come to my attention that I am bi as hell.

Welp, that's the last time I lie to myself about something for twenty eight years.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #33
robbieaz62

robbieaz62 has said some nice things

I like everything about male genitalia. Looking at, playing with, sucking on, you name it. I also like being in the bottom role with a man. I find it more satisfying than being a top with a woman, although I love that too.
robbieaz62 is offline   Reply With Quote