Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club
Default Lucky Se7en

Lucky Se7en: BHM-FFA, Eating and Stuffing. Based on the movie and graphic novel 'Se7en'.

Lucky Se7en

Chapter One - The Meeting

Frank groggily opened his eyes, feeling a dull throbbing in his head. The room he was in was brightly lit and he blinked his eyes a few times till they adjusted to the light. Taking in his surroundings Frank found he was in a room and he was sitting in front of a large dining table. He shook his head in hopes of clearing the cobwebs. He tried to lift his hands to his face and found he couldn't move them. It was then he realized that his hands were tied behind his back. Frank began to break out in a cold sweat and shake in fear, which made his large 450 pound body quiver and jiggle. He tried to think on how he got into this situation, but one word filled him with a sickening dread: seven.

The word, which had been purposely misspelled as 'Se7en', came from a crime story that had recently been in the news of a series of ghastly torture killings by a demented serial killer that followed the theme of the seven deadly sins, the victims having met their demise through one of the "sins": envy, sloth, greed, lust, pride, wrath and gluttony. It was the final sin on the list that most concerned Frank and made the blood in his huge body run cold. The news reported that one of the first victims of the 'Se7en' killer was a fat man about the same age and weight as Frank who was found in a filth strewn room who had been force fed to point that his stomach ruptured from a kick from the killer and he literally ate himself to death. Even though the news reported that the killer was eventually caught and executed by a detective on the case who learned that the madman had brutally murdered the detective's wife and unborn child, the story unnerved Frank. There are a lot of sickos out there, he thought, and someone might try to copycat the 'Se7en' killer's crimes. Frank worked at home and rarely ventured out as he was insecure about his weight. It was a long time after the story of the 'Se7en' killings had died down a bit to be replaced by other stories before Frank felt safe enough to go out again.

It was about two months after the killings were no longer in the news that Frank decided to revisit an all you can eat buffet restaurant he used to dine at frequently. It was open into the late hours and Frank was a big eater and felt self conscious about eating in public. He shifted his large, round frame through the door and the owner gave him a very warm greeting, remarking that it was a long time since Frank had last been at the buffet. Frank thanked the owner for the greeting, then picked up a large plate and approached the buffet table and began piling up his plate with fried chicken, ribs, some pork chops, French fries and pasta. He brought his packed plate to a secluded table at the rear of the restaurant and began to dig into his meal. Every so often he turned a nervous eye to the front door of the place whenever another customer entered, then determinning that things were okay, with relief returned to his meal.

Frank was finishing off the last few ribs and chicken wings and was considering a return to the buffet to refill his plate. It was then that he heard a female voice to the side of his table say softly, "Hi, do you mind if I join you?"

Frank was startled by the voice. He was so intently focused on the last of his meal that he hadn't noticed someone was close by. He turned to the direction of the voice and his eyes widened with surprise. By his table carrying a plate that was piled as high with food as his had been earlier was a beautiful young, tall, statuesque blonde woman with incredibly blue eyes. She was wearing a smart sweater outfit that clung to her form. The smile on her pretty face was dazzling and Frank could only dumbly stare back at her. The young blonde smiled sweetly at Frank and softly said, "I'm sorry, but is it okay if I join you at your table?" Frank blinked and shyly smiled. "Umm, sure", he began to stammer. "I mean, yes please!", and Frank awkwardly moved his large frame and began to stand and offer the blonde the chair opposite his across the table. "Thank you", the young lady smiled as she placed her packed plate on the table and sat in her chair. Frank smiled shyly as he heavily plopped back into his seat, unable to help himself from staring at the the deep blue eyes of the mysterious, smiling blonde woman.
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Chapter Two: Chat and a Meal

Frank couldn't help staring at the beautiful, blue eyed blonde who was sitting opposite him at his table with her plate piled high with food from the buffet table. The smiling blonde returned his gaze and spoke with a breathy, warm voice. "I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Brenda", and the young woman reached out her hand towards Frank. Frank blinked out of his stunned daze and gently but firmly shook the young woman's hand. "Hi, I'm Frank", he managed to blurt out. "It's nice to meet you, Frank", Brenda replied cheerfully. "And thank you for letting me join you". "No problem", Frank gulped, his face going red. "This can't be happening to me", Frank thought. Frank didn't have much luck with women because of his weight. In the past he dated some nice ladies, but eventually they couldn't get past his large size. Frank wondered if the blonde asked for a seat at his table because the restaurant was crowded, but a quick glance of the place revealed that there were plenty of available tables. Maybe she just wanted company and didn't want to eat alone, he figured. Glancing at the huge pile on her plate Frank marveled that her appetite seemed to rival his, but he was darned to know where she was putting it, her figure being this side of perfect.

"You know, Frank", Brenda spoke interrupting his thoughts, "I eat here fairly frequently, it's one of my favorite places to dine, but I don't recall seeing you here before". "Oh", Frank replied, "I used to come here pretty often. I work as a copy-righter at home so I've been a little busy, it's been a couple of months since I was last here". "I see", Brenda said, smiling as she looked Frank in the eye, "I would have thought a gentleman with your, um, appetite would be more of a regular here". Frank blushed a bit, not sure if her comment was a compliment or a dig at his size. "It doesn't bother you, does it?", he asked sheepishly. "Not at a bit", Brenda said warmly. "I actually like a man with a nice, healthy appetite", and she gave Frank a smile that almost made him melt in his chair. Brenda then glanced at Frank's plate, noticing that he was almost done, just a chicken leg and a partially eaten pork chop were separated from the bones and remains of the rest of his meal. "It looks like you were finishing up", Brenda frowned. Then turning her gaze back towards Frank's face she practically purred, "were you going back to the buffet for seconds?" "Well", Frank managed to gulp, "I was thinking about it, but I guess what I've had should hold me for awhile". Frank felt his face go crimson, his insecurity about his weight coming back and he was feeling a little embarrassed. It was at that moment that his stomach gave a very audible growl, and his face went a shade redder. Looking back at Brenda he was surprised to see her giving him an even bigger smile of delight. "Hmmm", Brenda said in her breathy voice, "I think you can handle another plate". She then pushed her full plate of food towards Frank's side of the table. "Here, you can have my plate and I'll just get myself another one and I'll be right back", and giving Frank a smile and a grin, Brenda rose from her chair and sashayed over to the buffet table, picking up another large plate.

Frank blinked at what just happened, then turned his gaze at the plate Brenda had placed before him. It was piled high with more food than he had during his earlier meal. "This can't be happening", Frank thought. "A beautiful woman like that couldn't possibly be interested in a big lump like me". Frank was still pondering the impossibility of the situation when Brenda returned to the table with her plate. Frank glanced involuntarily at the contents of her plate, seeing it was piled with more food than the one she just offered to him. Brenda had also brought to the table two large mugs of beer which turned out to be Frank's favorite brand. Frank looked at the mug then turned his gaze back towards Brenda. "How did you know this was my favorite brand of beer?", he asked. "Lucky guess, I guess", she smiled as she raised her mug towards him. "Cheers", she said in her breathy voice. Frank picked up his mug and raised it towards her, shyly smiling back. "Cheers", he replied and they both clinked their mugs. Frank took a sip of his beer and then hungrily turned his attention towards his meal as Brenda watched him eat with undisguised pleasure.

While they dined they talked about their backgrounds, Frank was a copy-righter who had the luxury of working at home. Brenda revealed that she was a fairly well known fashion designer who disliked attending fancy restaurants and enjoyed simpler eateries like Frank's favorite all you could eat place. They talked and ate for what seemed like hours. Frank was almost finished with his plate when he noticed that Brenda's plate still had a good amount of food on it. "Hmmm, you didn't really touch very much on your plate", Frank commented. "Oh, I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought. You can finish it up for me if you'd like", Brenda smiled as she again pushed her plate towards Frank. "Oh, I couldn't, I've had two full meals as it is, I'm afraid I've eaten like a pig", Frank blushed as he rubbed his large stomach, and he noticed that Brenda's smile seemed to widen as he did so. "Nonsense", Brenda softly scolded. "I think you can manage just a little bit more. Go on, I already told you that I like a man with a healthy appetite", she purred, giving him a wink. Frank gulped a bit, then looked at the still partially full plate, then looked at Brenda's beautiful blue eyes again". "Well...," he said with some hesitation. At that, Brenda picked up a large, fried chicken leg and waved it under Frank's nose. "Go on", she coaxed playfully as she pushed the chicken leg to his lips. Frank involuntarily took a bite and chewed, his gaze fixed on Brenda's smiling face and eyes. "Good boy", she purred again, and began feeding Frank more of the chicken, and when he was done with it, she picked up a pork chop and brought it to his lips as well. They continued this process through the rest of the meal, oblivious if anyone else in the restaurant were looking at this beautiful blonde feeding this huge fat man from this large plate of food.

It wasn't too long before there was nothing left of the plate of food but chicken and pork chop bones. Frank breathed heavily, his stomach feeling very stuffed. Brenda brought a napkin to his face and wipe the food stains from his mouth. "Very good", she grinned, patting Frank's bulging belly. "You did wonderful, you don't know how happy that made me", she smiled, and she bent over and gave Frank a big kiss on his lips. Frank returned the kiss, still not quite believing this was happening to him. Their lips parted and Brenda picked up their mugs of beer and handed one to Frank. Smiling, Brenda raised her mug towards Frank. "Cheers", she said warmly. Frank raised his glass and together they clinked the mugs together. "Cheers", Frank said happily and gulped down his beer till his mug was empty. He placed his mug back on the table when he began to feel a lightness in his head, and the room around him seemed to be spinning. Frank woozily tried to stand up, but feeling weighed down by the huge meals he just ate, he didn't have the strength and just sat helplessly in his chair. He felt himself blanking out. He turned his dizzying gaze back towards Brenda and the last thing he saw before he blacked out was Brenda's smiling face.

Brenda bent over the unconscious Frank and lightly tapped his face to see if that would revive him. Seeing that he was completely out, Brenda turned to the door of the restaurant and waved at a large, muscular gentleman who had just entered the place. The large man walked over, examined the unconscious fat man, then bent down and with little effort managed to raise Frank's limp body up and began to drag him out of the restaurant, Frank's legs dragging as the muscled man managed to squeeze the fat man's frame through the door. The muscled man then half-dragged, half-carried Frank to a waiting black limousine at the curb in front of the restaurant. The man helped plopped Frank's large frame into the car's back seat. Inside the restaurant Brenda approached the restaurant's owner, handed him several large bills, and walked out the door to the waiting car. The muscled man held the door for Brenda who sat next to Frank's large unconscious body, and playfully patted his large, over-stuffed belly. The muscled man closed the door and walked to the driver's side of the car, got behind the wheel as he closed his door, then the limousine slowly drove off into the cool of the night.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
RVGleason

Chapter Three: The Room

Frank shook more of the cobwebs off as he came to. As his eyesight focused he was better able to survey the room he was in. It was a fairly large white room, tastefully decorated and fashionably furnished. There were no windows in the room and the only door visible was very narrow and appeared to be made of a strong, solid mahogany wood. Frank instinctively tried to raise his hands to rub his eyes and was quickly reminded of the strap that was holding his hands together behind his back. The feel of the strap renewed the fear he was feeling. His mind kept returning to the news of the 'Se7en' killings, especially the first one. That fat guy they found, he recalled, was in a filthy room, strewn with empty cans of spaghetti the poor guy was forced to eat to the point that his stomach literally burst, helped in part by the kick to the stomach his killer gave it. The thought of it made Frank break out anew in a cold sweat. Even though the 'Se7en' killer was eventually executed, now Frank was coming to the realization that he had inadvertently come across a copy cat. And the way Brenda had coaxed him to eat much more than he normally would have confirmed it to him.

He had to find a way to escape. With his hands still bound behind his back Frank tried to lift himself from the chair he was sitting. He was relieved to find that his legs weren't bound, the poor fat guy who had been the first victim of the 'Se7en' killer was found with his hands and legs tied together. Frank struggled to get to his feet. If his hands were loose he would have been able to get some leverage from the table and be able to lift himself. Frank huffed and puffed, but it was no use. Without the use of his hands, he was unable to life his bulky body off the chair. And with all the food he had already eaten earlier, Frank felt even heavier, making his struggle to raise himself much harder. After a couple of minutes of useless struggling, Frank sank back in his chair exhausted. As he tried to catch his breath, he focused his gaze again on the only visible door in the room. Even if the door wasn't locked, which Frank was certain that it was, the doorway was still pretty narrow. If he was able to manage to stand up and reach the door, the narrowness of the passageway would have been quiet a tight squeeze for his wide, bulky frame. The triple meals Brenda had sweetly persuaded him to consume definitely made sure of that. Frank thought of all this as he sat and rested from his wasted efforts to escape. He figured there was no use to shout for help, most likely the room he was in was soundproofed, and with no windows, there was no way of knowing if he was on a ground floor or up in a penthouse. As far as he can see, Frank was trapped, which just added to his fear of what Brenda might have in mind for him. Frank racked his brain for some kind of solution. The only thing he could think of when Brenda eventually returned was to beg for his life, and there was no guarantee that she was going to do that. If she was a copycat of the 'Se7en' killer, who knew what she had in mind for him.

As Frank pondered his predicament, he heard the click of a key turning in the lock of the narrow door of the room. He began to break out anew in a sweat. He eyes widened with fear as the doorknob of the door turned. The door slowly opened and Brenda entered the room. She had changed her clothes into a tight fitting blue dress. She saw that Frank was awake and smiled at him as she held the door open.

Frank watched fearfully as he heard the soft rumble of wheels coming from the other side of the door. A dining cart with a large, silver covered plate was being pushed into the room. The person pushing the cart was a huge, muscular brute of a man wearing a black suit. His black hair was slicked back and he had the hint of a scar on his rough, unsmiling face. The large, silent man looked at the frightened fat man sitting bound by the dining table. He then turned his gaze towards Brenda, who with a nod of her head, indicated the table. The unsmiling man then slowly wheeled the dining cart to the table, standing almost directly in front of the terrified Frank. The large, unsmiling man then bent over the dining cart and grasping the sides of the silver covered plate, lifted it and placed it gingerly on the table. The silent giant then reached under the dining cart and pulled out a bottle of wine and two wine glasses and carefully placed them on the table next to the covered dish, Frank watching his actions with fearful fascination.

At that point Brenda then approached the table. The large silent man then pulled a chair placed at the table out and waited for Brenda to position herself in front of it as she seated herself. The large, silent man then pushed the chair closer to the table. Brenda softly thanked the large man, who quietly bowed, then giving the frightened Frank another look, turned and left the room, closing the narrow door behind him.

Frank's eyes followed the large man as he left and closed the door. Seeing the door open made Frank realized that the doorway was indeed quite narrow for his own wide frame to try and squeeze through without a lot of effort. As he watched the doorknob turn, his frightened thoughts were interrupted by Brenda's softly clearing her throat. Frank's eyes now focused on Brenda who was looking at him intently with her beautiful, blue eyes. Brenda smiled sweetly at Frank, but Frank's face was too frozen in fear to do anything but stare back at her. Brenda then spoke up in her breathy, soft voice. "I'm glad to see you're finally awake, Frank" she purred. "It's been hours since we left the restaurant, you must be starved". Brenda then placed her hand on the handle of the silver lid of the plate on the table and lifted it up, a waft of delicious smelling steam escaping from the plate. Brenda looked intently into Frank's fear-widened eyes. "I hope you're very hungry, Frank", Brenda smiled.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
RVGleason

Chapter Four: Being Served

Frank just stared at Brenda, terrified and not knowing what she was going to do. Brenda began to frown and said in a soft but stern voice, "Don't you want to see what's on your plate, Frank?" The delicious aroma coming from the plate was overwhelming and Frank unsteadily turned his gaze from Brenda to the plate in front of him. He blinked as he looked at the biggest porterhouse steak he'd ever seen, at least 24 ounces, smothered in onions and French fries covered in a rich steak sauce. Despite his fear, Frank looked at the steak greedily and at that moment his vast stomach growled again. Looking back at Brenda he saw a grin widen on her face. "Ah", she smiled, "I just knew you had to be hungry again". She then placed the silver lid behind the plate on the table, then reached to the side of the plate.

It was then Frank noticed the napkin partially tuck under the plate. Brenda began to unwrap the napkin and pulled out a fork and a sharp looking steak knife. The sight of the knife renewed Frank's terror and his huge body began to shake and quiver with fear. He tried to speak but the words caught in his throat from fright. Brenda proceeded to polish the blade of the knife with the napkin. Frank swallowed hard and managed to clear his throat a little. "B-B-Brenda, p-please!", Frank stammered, his voice shaking as much as his body. Brenda put down the napkin, and giving Frank a quick smile, picked up the fork and speared a section of the steak, then placed the blade of the knife behind the fork and began slicing off a generous piece of the steak, then placing the knife down beside the plate, drenched the piece in some of the steak sauce, and with a grin, dangled the piece in front of Frank's mouth. "Go ahead Frank, try it", Brenda cooed. Frank looked at Brenda, then at the slice of steak she was offering to him. There was no telling what this woman was capable of, the meat could be poisoned for all he knew. Frank also realized that there was very little chance of him escaping. The route he could figure out at this point was to take a chance. So he opened his mouth and allowed Brenda to place the piece of steak into it. Frank slowly began chewing the meat. Despite his fear, he was surprised to find himself enjoying the taste of the succulent meat. It was very tender, well cooked and seasoned. He chewed the steak, savoring its flavor before finally swallowing the piece. He felt no undue effects as the meat went down and came to the conclusion that the steak wasn't poisoned and was perfectly safe to eat. Upon coming to this realization, Frank looked up at Brenda to see that she had a delighted expression on her face of his approval of the steak.

"Did that taste good, Frank?", Brenda asked the puzzled fat man. Despite his apprehension, Frank managed to nod his head in the affirmative. "Oh, wonderful!", Brenda said happily, "I'm so glad you like it", and then proceeded to slice off another and larger piece of steak and offered it to Frank who accepted it with less apprehension. And this was how the meal continued, with Brenda slicing piece after piece of the steak and Frank readily eating it, along with some of the French fries and onions. It wasn't long before Frank had completely consumed the huge steak to Brenda's obvious delight. She took the napkin and wiped Frank's lips. "You did great, Frank, I knew you could do it!", Brenda beamed, and she then leaned her face towards Frank and planted a big kiss on his lips.

Now Frank was really confused. If Brenda was a crazed, copycat killer, she sure didn't appear to be acting like one. It was only when he tried to move his hands and felt the strap that held them tight did he remember that he was still in a precarious situation. Then Brenda reached over and began unbuttoning the front of Frank's shirt. She was delighted to find that he didn't wear an undershirt and began patting Frank's huge, exposed stuffed stomach, smiling at him as she proceeded to rub his ample belly. This surprised Frank who began to feel some relief from the bloated pressure from his stomach. Brenda continued to rub Frank's belly, intermiteningly planting a few kisses on it and happily resting her head on it. After several moments of this pleasant deversion Brenda sat up and smiled at Frank. "I think it's time for dessert", she purred softly. Then picking up a small bell, she gently shook it, the bell giving off a cheerful ring. Soon, the narrow door near the table slowly opened and the large, silent man entered the room wheeling a dessert cart, on which sat a large chocolate cake topped with rich, whip cream. The large man wheeled the cart to the table, and after Brenda thanked him, he turned towards Frank, sitting with his shirt open and his large stomach exposed, and gave him a knowing smile before leaving the room, closing the door leaving Brenda and the confused fat man alone.

Frank was still trying to puzzle out what all this meant when he noticed Brenda rising from her chair. Brenda then walked behind Frank and bent down and kissed him on the side of his chubby cheek. Her lips were next to his right ear and she whispered sexily, "I think you can enjoy your dessert better with your hands untied", and Brenda then began to undo the strap wrapped around Frank's hands.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #5
RVGleason

Chapter Five: Dessert

Frank was thinking as Brenda undid the strap tying his hands. Should he make a break for it? He could easily overpower Brenda, but he wasn't so sure about that silent giant who was on the other side of the narrow door. And with he all had already eaten that evening, including the huge steak dinner he'd just finished, he doubted he could even squeeze through the door. The only recourse he could come up with given the present circumstances was to bide his time and see what happened next. And from Brenda's behavior, it appeared more apparent that she didn't mean him any harm. So Frank decided to wait.

Brenda placed the strap on the table and Frank was surprised to see that it was a fairly flimsy hair ribbon. He could have easily undone it himself anytime. "I guess I was just too scared and I imagined it was sturdier than it was" he reasoned. Frank was brought out of his thought from the soft sound of Brenda clearing her throat. He looked up to see Brenda reaching for his right hand and rubbing his wrist softly. "I hope the ribbon wasn't too tight, Frank" Brenda said as she continued rubbing. "It actually wasn't", Frank replied cautiously. "But, why did you tie my hands? And for that matter, where am I anyway and why did you bring me here?". "Well", Brenda sheepishly grinned as she continued to rub Frank's wrist, "after my bodyguard Rudolfo helped you to the backseat of my limo, you were starting to come to from the knockout drops I slipped in your beer and you started to thrash your arms about. You actually walloped me quiet good on my arm", and Brenda lifted the left side sleeve of her dress to reveal a slight bruise on her arm. "So, Rudolfo stopped the car and came to my side of the car and restrained your arms while I took a hair ribbon from my purse and wrapped your hands. Once you were restrained you relaxed a little and the knockout drops kicked in again and you slept like a baby till we got you to my penthouse apartment. Now Frank, why don't you just relax a bit and enjoy your dessert". And with that, Brenda took a plate and with a plastic knife sliced a large piece of the chocolate cake and placed it on the table in front of Frank. Frank stared at the delicious looking piece of cake as Brenda handed him a fork.

He had a weapon now, he could use it to try and fight his way out and find help. He looked at the fork, then looked up at Brenda who was smiling at him, her beautiful blue eyes fixed on him. "Go ahead, Frank, dig in", she cooed. Frank lifted the fork and with a forward motion of his hand speared it into the cake and cut off a good sized piece and placed it in his mouth and began eating. The cake was as delicious as it looked, and his delight must have been evident as Brenda's smile widen even more as he started to eat another piece. In no time Frank polished off the cake and placing the fork on the empty plate covered in crumbs, began patting his big stomach with freed hands. Brenda grinned at the sight, and then proceeded to slice another big piece of cake and placed it on Frank's plate. Frank looked at the cake then turned to Brenda. "I really don't think I can eat another bite, Brenda", he said as he rubbed his stomach which was bulging and more distended than it was earlier in the evening. Brenda reached over with her hands and began rubbing Frank's belly, again relieving the pressure he was feeling. After about a minute, Brenda reach for the fork on Frank's plate and broke off a piece of the cake. "Don't worry Frank", she wink slyly, "I'll help you". Then she started feeding Frank the cake, bite by bite. Soon, she stopped slicing off piece and just continued feeding him cake from the main plate, till there was nothing left but crumbs and icing. Brenda took the napkin on the table and wiped Frank's chocolate smeared lips. She again began softly rubbing his stuffed, ample belly and only stopped several times to kiss Frank on the lips. After several minutes of this she rested her head on Frank's big stomach, humming happily. Frank then tenderly reached over and placed his hand on her head, softly stroking her blonde hair.

Several minutes went by before Brenda sighed and broke the silence. "I guess", she said softly, "you want an explanation".
Old 05-18-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
RVGleason

Chapter Six: Explanations

Frank was silent for a moment as Brenda continued to softly rub his bulging belly. Finally, he cleared his throat. "Well, you and your bodyguard basically kidnapped me and I was pretty terrified for my life. So yes, I think I am owed an explanation". Brenda stopped rubbing Frank's stomach, gave it one more kiss, then sat up in her chair and looked at Frank, a pained expression on her face. "I guess you recall the news of the 'Se7en' serial killings from a couple of months ago." Frank tensed up at the mention of the recent crimes, but he kept his cool. "Those killings kept me awake at nights ever since I first heard about them. Especially the reports of the first victim". "The fat guy, right?" Brenda replied, her voice trembling. "Yeah, the fat guy", Frank answered back. Brenda was very quiet for a moment. She reached for one of the extra napkins on the table and began to wipe away the tears that were coming to her eyes. "I think I could have saved that poor man", she sobbed.

Frank gently drew Brenda close to him and she place her face to his shoulder and began to cry. They sat quietly for a moment till Brenda began to compose herself, wiping her eyes with the napkin. "What do you mean you could have saved him?" Frank asked. "It was several months ago", Brenda said softly, "I guess you kind of guessed that I have a thing for fat guys with big appetites and bellies", and she smiled sheephisly, her face blushing. "I kind of had a hint", Frank smirked. "Well", Brenda continued, as I told you when we first met, I'm a fashion designer. My speciality are fashions for larger women and men. I prefer my models to be more real and not what the industry considers 'large-sized' models. So, I've had my scouts check out different eateries that were frequented by regular people, not the more fashionable places that many 'posers' go to be seen at. I've found many people of different weights and sizes that were perfect models for my larger size fashions. There were several times I've found myself attracted to many of the 'big, handsome men' that I chose for models and I dated a few, but I was disappointed that some didn't have large appetites and after awhile they decided to lose weight. Now, about a year ago, one of my scouts came back to me about finding a very large man eating a big meal at an out of the way diner. The man was about 450-500 pounds, very close to your size, Frank. I took a cab to the diner and saw the man for myself. Goodness, he was huge and very good looking, and he was finishing off a very large hamburger with a hefty helping of fries. I managed to get a good look at his face and he looked very sad, like he wasn't happy being the size he was. He looked very lonely and I think he ate a lot to make up for the empty feeling he must have felt about himself. And I think that he felt more miserable the more he ate. I felt so sorry for him and I just wanted to reach out to him and let him know that he wasn't alone. I was about to approach him when another man walked into the diner and sat right next to the fat guy. He said something to him and the fat guy's face looked frightened at something the other man said to him. Then they both got up and began to leave the diner, the other man right behind the fat guy. I wasn't sure, but it looked like the other man had something in his coat pocket and was pressing it close to the fat guy's back. They walked out of the diner into a livery cab that was waiting and it looked like the other man was forcing the fat man into the car. I was watching from the window of the diner as they both got in and the other man shut the door of the car. I managed to get a glimpse of the fat guy's face before the car drove away. He saw me looking from the diner window and he seemed to be mouthing the words "Help!". I'll never forget the look of terror on his face. I stepped out of the diner just as the car drove off, it left so fast I didn't get a chance to write down the license number of the cab. I managed to catch a quick glimpse of the other man's face. He had an evil, cold look that froze the blood in my veins. I reported what I saw to the police, but I didn't know who the men were and the police had very little to go on to make a detailed search. I had a sick feeling in my stomach and I felt so helpless".

"It wasn't till months later that the first reports of the 'Se7en' serial killings started to come out with details of the first victim found. The body of a large fat man was found in a filthy, foul smelling room with his hands and feet tied up by sharp wire. The man was found with his face buried in plate of partially eaten, cold spaghetti. There were many large, empty cans of spaghetti found strewn around the room, and a bucket full of vomit was right next to the man. The autopsy report showed that the man had been forced to eat huge amounts of the cold spaghetti till he choked, literally eating himself to death. The autopsy found that his stomach was so full it ruptured. A large bruise was found at the side of the man's belly, and it was determined that the killer must have kicked the fat man's stomach hard, causing it to rupture. When the police found the body in that filthy room they also found on the dirty wall the words 'Gluttony' smeared in spaghetti sauce and underneath it in smaller letters the words 'se7en'. And when they released a face sketch of the victim, I was shocked to see it was the fat man I saw in the diner just a few months before, he was the first victim". Brenda stopped talking for a moment, wiping away more tears with the napkin. "That poor man", she sobbed. "That twisted monster used him as an example of one of the seven deadly sins to make some kind of sick point. The papers later went into the background of the victim and learned that he was a very lonely man with a big appetite who ate out of loneliness, which resulted in him becoming so obese. That poor, poor man", Brenda sobbed again. "His only crime was that he was lonely and that he ate a lot. He didn't deserve to die like that, nobody does", and Brenda again buried her head on Frank's vast chest, breaking down in sobs.

Frank sat quietly as Brenda cried, tenderly cradling her shoulder. She finally composed herself, wiping her eyes with the napkin and looked fearfully into Frank's face. "Now I guess", she sighed, "you're wondering why I abducted you". Frank look back into her blue eyes, "the thought had crossed my mind", he said with a small smirk". Brenda chuckled despite herself and then regained her composure. "Well, the more I read about the first victim of the 'Se7en' killer, the more I felt very guilty that I hadn't stepped forward sooner to talk to the fat man, I might have prevented that evil monster from getting to him first. I read and re-read the reports and I guess I got obsessed. All I kept thinking was that he didn't deserve to die like that and that I could have saved him. And I decided if I ever came across someone else like that poor fat man, that I wasn't going to let him suffer that same, horrible fate. I still had my scouts out and I told them to let me know if they come across another large, fat man eating alone. It was then I got a call from the owner of the all-you-can-eat buffet that you visit, he's a friend of mine and one of my scouts. He told me about you and that you hadn't been at buffet in couple of months since the first reports of the 'Se7en' killings came out. You had been a regular customer and he figured that the news must have spooked you, and that you finally returned to the place. I then had a sort of plan of redeeming myself for not having acted sooner in saving that other man's life. My bodyguard Rodolfo drove me to the restaurant and I spotted you sitting by yourself. Goodness, nobody could possibly miss seeing you! You're not only 'substantial' but very handsome, too", Brenda blushed. Frank grinned and felt his ears go red. "Well", Brenda continued, "That's when I decided to join you and let you feel that you could enjoy your appetite and that it was possible for someone to feel attracted to you as well. And the more you ate", Brenda said fanning herself, "Let's just say, it made me feel very, very warm", and she leaned forward and gave Frank a tender kiss on his chubby cheek. "It was at the restaurant that I felt the need to gently feed and take care of you and I wanted you to join me at my penthouse, but I figured that the 'Se7en' reports were still pretty fresh and you might have some suspicions. I had a mild sedative in my purse and I mixed it into the beer I brought to you and it worked like a charm. Rodolfo then helped to carry you into my limo and we brought you here. I know what we did would be considered 'kidnapping', but I want to assure you, Frank, you were never in danger and I would never have hurt you for the world. I know I must have frightened you terribly and I hope you can forgive me". Brenda then rested her head on Frank's shoulder, softly rubbing his belly.

Frank sat quietly as Brenda continued to rub his stomach. She sighed again, then looked up into his chubby face with her blue eyes. "I guess you're going to call the police now", she said sadly.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:19 AM   #7
RVGleason

Chapter Seven - A Lucky Roll

Frank sat in silence, his beefy arm cradling Brenda. He could feel her trembling, fearful of what he was going to say. They sat like this for a few minutes, though to Brenda it felt like hours, the suspense was nerve-wracking. After another minute of silence, Frank finally cleared his throat and in a quiet, steady voice, spoke.

"You know", he said calmly, "I could have you and Rudolfo arrested for abduction, unlawful imprisonment, terrorizing and I could also have the owner of the buffet restaurant arrested for aiding and abetting. You could face serious charges and prison time and your entire reputation would be ruined". "I know", Brenda replied, her voice nervously shaking. "Everything I worked for all my life, my entire business, would be in ashes. And in the eyes of the law, I would be deserving of any punishment I received. And you would have every right to press charges and I really wouldn't have much of a defense". Brenda raised her head, looking at Frank's face with her sad blue eyes. "If I had any kind of rational defense, it's that in my own way I wanted to protect you and make you feel like you weren't alone. It's what I wanted to do for that poor innocent man who was senslessly killed in such a horrible way, alone and terrified". Brenda's voice trailed off for a second. Then, her voice gave way to soft sobs as she continued, "But Frank, strange as it may sound, during this experience I grew to love you, which made me want to protect you all the more. I guess I don't deserve any kind of mercy, but believe me or not, no way in heaven would I have ever have caused you any harm. And if you still want to call the police and press charges, I wouldn't blame you and I wouldn't stop you". Brenda wiped her eyes with the napkin and sat quietly, her head turned down, looking at her feet.

She was startled out of her silence by the soft touch of Frank's beefy hand on her chin as he gently lifted her face up to look at his. Frank looked at her with a small smile on his wide, chubby face. "Brenda", Frank said softly, "when I first came to in this room, I was scared out of my mind. My first thought was you were some kind of copy-cat killer. Then, as the evening continued and you kept feeding me and tenderly rubbed my stomach, I slowly came to realize that you weren't going to hurt me. It even sounds funny to me, but I soon began enjoying you feeding me the way you did and even looked forward to it. And when you began massaging and rubbing my belly, it felt so good that I never wanted you to stop. I never want it stop". Frank then gently lifted Brenda's face close to his and gently kissed her. Brenda returned the kiss, joyful tears rolling down her cheeks.

After another minute, their lips parted and Brenda moved her chair closer to the smiling fat man and hugged his large body close to hers. "You know", Frank said gently, "one thing I couldn't figure out was how you and Rudolfo got my wide butt through that small doorway", pointing at the narrow door at the side of the room. Brenda began to laugh uncontrollably. "What?", Frank asked puzzled. Tears of laughter were rolling down Brenda's cheeks as she looked at the fat man's round face. "You big silly, didnt you notice the doors behind you?". Frank looked quickly behind him and he burst out laughing so hard his huge body shook and jiggled, which sent another feeling of sensuous warmth through Brenda. Right behind Frank, just a few feet from his chair, were two wide double doors that had been open the entire time he was in the room. He could have gotten out any time he wanted to. Wiping the tears of laughter from his face he pointed to the single narrow door. "Then what's,...", he began to ask. "That leads to the smaller kitchen and servants quarters where Rudolfo and his wife Carmen live", Brenda answered grinning. "Carmen is also my cook and prepared the steak and cake you enjoyed so much. She also doubles as one of my BBW models. Rudolfo also appreciates a fuller figure", Brenda said with a wink. "Speaking of cake", Brenda grinned picking up the little dinner bell and ringing it, how about some more cake and coffee?". "I'd love it", Frank said smiling. Rudolfo soon re-entered the room with another dessert cart with another large chocolate cake sitting in the center alongside a pipping hot coffee pot and two cups. Rudolfo parked the cart near the table, giving Brenda and Frank a sly smile before exiting the room and closing the narrow door behind him.

Brenda poured Frank a cup of coffee and was about to pick up the plastic knife to slice a piece of cake when Frank reached out his beefy right hand and stopped her. "I think I'd like you to feed me the cake right off the tray", Frank said with wink. Brenda grinned widely and took a fork and speared a large piece of cake bringing it to Frank's waiting mouth, the fat man accepting it and chewing happily. In between forkfuls of the slowly disappearing cake the slim blonde and the huge fat man kissed and giggled like two school kids. "You know Frank", Brenda said as she placed another forkful of cake into Frank's mouth, "as a fashion designer, I think I can use your services as a copywriter. And since you enjoy working at home, I think my place should work out quite nicely for you". In a teasing tone, Brenda held another forkful of cake in front of Frank's mouth. "Interested?", she winked, waving the piece of cake in front of him. Frank looked at the cake, then took a quick bite and with his mouth full manage to say, "I think we can come up with some arrangement", flashing her a big, wide toothy cake smeared smile. Brenda laughed and shoved another fork full of cake into the fat man's mouth. When most of the cake tray was empty, the two embraced and cuddled, Brenda passionately grabbing and playing with the fat rolls of Frank's ample belly, giggling as she placed her coffee cup on the shelf of Frank's large stomach. Frank nuzzled Brenda's neck and said softly, "You know, if I was a gambling man who played dice, I'd say that I just rolled a lucky seven". Brenda playfully squeezed a handful of one of Frank's soft belly rolls. "Hmmm", she purred as she moved her lips close to his. "A very lucky roll indeed", she said softly as their lips met.

The End